Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ROUND FOUR - bring it on 16:57 - Jan 7 with 9579 viewsDaveDave

Great result from the lads today.

Plenty of North West teams still in the draw, so who do you want us to play in the Fourth Round?

UP THE DALE

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 22:31 - Jan 7 with 1517 viewsnordenblue

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 22:23 - Jan 7 by KenBoon

I've read my post again and nowhere did I say Cup games have nothing to do with money. I said I prefer money didn't dominate the discussion and instead i'd personally rather fan-fiction from a football viewpoint. I'm happy to plead guilty to being a fan and wanting those memories first. Accounts just don't do it for me. We have a good board who'll look after the club off-the-pitch. I support to watch the good and bad times on it.

Without the money there is no club?

Like it or not the primary focus on a good cup run is the finance for clubs our size,it's that simple.....
ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 22:45 - Jan 7 with 1476 viewspnc4eva1

I don't care who we get as long as wee don't get embarrassed like we did at anfield. The further we go, the better financially but it could be detrimental to our league campaign

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 22:48 - Jan 7 with 1462 viewsKenBoon

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 22:31 - Jan 7 by nordenblue

Without the money there is no club?

Like it or not the primary focus on a good cup run is the finance for clubs our size,it's that simple.....

Stop building a straw man. I said my focus is on the pitch. Accounts don't do it for me because we have an excellent board who look after that. I haven't said the finances of a cup run aren't important. I simply am just being a tin pot fan and more interested in the action on the pitch and the rose tinted stories I can tell in my olden days. As it happens my dream 4th round tie would also bring loads of money in, but the charm would be the day out at a big ground rather than the £££.
ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 10:27 - Jan 8 with 1245 viewsaleanddale

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 22:29 - Jan 7 by Clivert

Keith Hill and these players deserve a big away day somewhere, see you in London before we face Arsenal!?!

Exactly this Clivert...

Pep or Arsene or Jose picking Hillys brain!!!

He deserves that.

I get what ken is saying... Don't agree entirely with him but I do understand what he has put.

I just want it all... Cup progression 3 points and a suitcase stuffed with cash!! Oh and a bury defeat whenever possible!!
ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 11:46 - Jan 8 with 1139 viewsYouTubeDale

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 20:37 - Jan 7 by pioneer

No not barmy, just someoine who has a different opinion to you. I know that is something that a lot of contributors on this board find difficult to accept.

I would like to maximise the chances of progressing to the next round. You appear to want to minimise that chance - top premier league team away.

Its a matter of opinion . . . get over it. And for the record I dont think you are barmy. Just someone pursuing a different goal (money over progress).

Fouth round exits are getting boring - lets see if we can go where no previous Dale team has been - the QF (or even further).

Yes I agree with you Pioneer, Accy at home for me. Wanting to progress as far as possible picking up prize money along the way and then Man U at OT at some later stage.

It comes down to your personal view of risk. If you are like me and don't mind to take more risk then you go for Accy. If you don't like taking risks then the certainty of big money NOW (Man U away draw) is the one for you.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 12:42 - Jan 8 with 1074 viewsaleanddale

Camps 90+4 at maidstone round 1.

Already earned us a few quid and memories ( barrow - carlisle )

Could that late late show now get us a plum tie tomorrow!!!
ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 13:17 - Jan 8 with 1022 viewsAtThePeake

ROUND FOUR - bring it on on 11:46 - Jan 8 by YouTubeDale

Yes I agree with you Pioneer, Accy at home for me. Wanting to progress as far as possible picking up prize money along the way and then Man U at OT at some later stage.

It comes down to your personal view of risk. If you are like me and don't mind to take more risk then you go for Accy. If you don't like taking risks then the certainty of big money NOW (Man U away draw) is the one for you.

Like Ken, I'm not thinking about the money, I'm thinking about the magic of the cup, having one of those days to tell the grandkids about.

Would I rather go to a barely half-full Spotland to see us play Accrington, or would I rather see us pit our wits against one of the best teams in the country at one of the best grounds in the country with a massive away following? No question. Tottenham away please.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024