Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Adkins Sacked 13:47 - Oct 21 with 898 viewsSaintNick

Now left Charlton, sad to see it hasn't worked out for him, a decent man who was in the right place at the right time with us

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nigel Adkins Sacked on 14:34 - Oct 21 with 864 viewsKriSaint

yesterday Nigel came to my mind, and I immediately took a look at the League 2 Table to find out how Charlton were doing. And got very concerned for him. And now this....

YES indeed. A decent man who once was in the right place at the right place with us, so highly regarded. Makes me sad. All the best to him. Hook up with Andy Cross again and find the right club, Nigel.
Nigel Adkins Sacked on 16:00 - Oct 21 with 794 viewsI_would

Perhaps we could get him in to take us back up after Ralph's luck runs out this season.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Nigel Adkins Sacked on 16:29 - Oct 21 with 763 viewsA1079

I have alot of time for this man and I doubt that there isn't a Saints fan out there that does not have a place in their heart for him. I think you may be right - he and Saints seemed to be a good fit. Since he left us, it has not really worked out (though he was doing well before he joined us). I was highly critical of Cortese dispensing with him when he did and I felt we had wronged Adkins badly but may be he saw his limitations.

I hope he finds a good fit somewhere again and I will always wish him well - as long as it is not Pompey!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024