Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford Fans… 21:15 - Feb 3 with 8608 viewsBostonR

Asked for 6000 tickets and sold less than 2000. Everton now re-offering tickets to home fans they moved to accommodate the might Bees.
Brentford Fans… on 14:46 - Feb 4 with 2898 viewslightwaterhoop

Seems like Ivan Toney was right.Anyway they could always catch a bus up there,the last time
they played at Everton it would have been a steam train.
Brentford Fans… on 14:55 - Feb 4 with 2856 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I continue to salute the fans who travel around the country to support their teams as well as season ticket holders its a mighty commitment.
Changing the subject slightly but who thinks Everton will rise up the table now with FL and those 2 great additions from Spurs and Utd benefiting from a change of clubs .I think they will do a Villa and move up
Brentford Fans… on 15:00 - Feb 4 with 2844 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford Fans… on 14:55 - Feb 4 by CLAREMAN1995

I continue to salute the fans who travel around the country to support their teams as well as season ticket holders its a mighty commitment.
Changing the subject slightly but who thinks Everton will rise up the table now with FL and those 2 great additions from Spurs and Utd benefiting from a change of clubs .I think they will do a Villa and move up

Not sure about Dele Alli turning up in a roller for training not a good look.Agree with you about fans of all clubs especially the ones struggling in their leagues.
Brentford Fans… on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 2838 viewsMick_S

Brentford Fans… on 10:14 - Feb 4 by Hayesender

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think 2000 to Everton is bad at all.

I remember the days we used to take a couple of hundred away

That is decent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brentford Fans… on 15:09 - Feb 4 with 2803 viewsMick_S

Brentford Fans… on 13:27 - Feb 4 by colinallcars

The local delis are stocking up with more supplies of beetroot bread, kohlrabi, pomegranate seeds and fennel pesto.

Great band.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brentford Fans… on 15:09 - Feb 4 with 2803 viewssoops

The weird world of the football supporter!
Any club taking fewer fans than us - tinpot club, shit fans, don’t know what it’s like to support a real team
Any club taking more than us - plastic fans, glory hunters, don’t know what it’s like to support a real team.
Brentford Fans… on 15:14 - Feb 4 with 2785 viewsslmrstid

Brentford Fans… on 15:09 - Feb 4 by soops

Any club taking fewer fans than us - tinpot club, shit fans, don’t know what it’s like to support a real team
Any club taking more than us - plastic fans, glory hunters, don’t know what it’s like to support a real team.

QPR are in the Goldilocks zone - just right!
Brentford Fans… on 15:16 - Feb 4 with 2774 viewsstowmarketrange

Brentford Fans… on 15:09 - Feb 4 by soops

Very similar to other drivers on our roads.Anyone going faster than us is an idiot who is likely to cause a crash,and anyone going slower is an idiot who is likely to cause a crash.
It’s only us doing the perfect speed.
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford Fans… on 15:28 - Feb 4 with 2734 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Unlike them to get their stats wrong. Heads will roll.....
Brentford Fans… on 17:06 - Feb 4 with 2612 viewsrobith

Brentford Fans… on 11:41 - Feb 4 by Juzzie

Maybe it's just me but I think this obsession with away fans needs to stop.

It's absolutely frikkin' expensive these days...ticket prices / travelling costs / food & drink etc then combine this with potentially a bunch of long journeys all one after the other and the fact we're going through mental times in the world.

Agreed, it's classic football tribalism ignoring that we're all being ass blasted by Sky et al
Brentford Fans… on 17:25 - Feb 4 with 2569 viewsWirralHoop

Living up here I know how expensive that travelling from London to Liverpool is.

Fair play to anyone making that journey in either direction.

Avanti West Coast are a joke, Premium Economy £25 for a bigger seat and not seen any cheap deals ever.
Brentford Fans… on 18:19 - Feb 4 with 2453 viewsthemodfather

well as most clubs have played weakened sides in cups for decades, anyone going is amazing, as managers fearing the sack focus on the bread and butter leagues.
Brentford Fans… on 06:19 - Feb 5 with 2230 viewssaxbend

Brentford Fans… on 11:21 - Feb 4 by PlanetHonneywood

My thoughts exactly.

Still a significant percentage of their real fanbase, and in these challenging times, fair-dos to them.

Yes, no need to make fun of the fans for taking 2000 to Everton. But the club did get the estimate hilariously wrong.
Brentford Fans… on 09:38 - Feb 5 with 2089 viewsPaddyhoops

No fan of Brentford but 2000 is a decent following for a long journey to Scouse land.
Having said that won't have a problem seeing them whacked 5.0!!
Brentford Fans… on 09:59 - Feb 5 with 2037 viewsAirtomoreira

Brentford Fans… on 00:15 - Feb 4 by TacticalR

Colony collapse disorder?

....that's my What3Words address!
Brentford Fans… on 10:20 - Feb 5 with 1989 viewsLazyFan

I would prefer we filled our ground every game and ensured our club collected all the monies before we marched off in numbers to any other club.

Of course, as I am Lazy and never go this is mightily hypocritical of me. But I never go to away games either. The last one was at Coverty when Justin Channing was playing.

zzzzzzzzzz

Brentford Fans… on 11:52 - Feb 5 with 1888 viewsSK_hoops

Ipswich have sold 7000 away tickets for MK dons next week. Probably going to be more away fans than home there!
Brentford Fans… on 11:30 - Feb 6 with 1701 viewscollegeranger

The 237 doesn't go to Liverpool !
Brentford Fans… on 13:36 - Feb 8 with 1426 viewssaxbend

Decide for yourselves how related/tangential this is. 😂
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mylondon.news%2Flifestyle%2Ffo
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 13:36]
Brentford Fans… on 13:41 - Feb 8 with 1396 viewssevenhoop

Brentford Fans… on 11:41 - Feb 4 by Juzzie

Maybe it's just me but I think this obsession with away fans needs to stop.

It's absolutely frikkin' expensive these days...ticket prices / travelling costs / food & drink etc then combine this with potentially a bunch of long journeys all one after the other and the fact we're going through mental times in the world.

i agree. Whilst i have no truck with all the Chelsea and Uniteed fans going to Brentford pretending to support Brentford (or actually supporting them, which is worse, as they couldn't have been Chelsea or United in the first place), i do find the "we're a bigger club than you" incredibly tedious. Let's all live and let live and enjoy our own club
Brentford Fans… on 14:00 - Feb 8 with 1345 viewsNewBee

Brentford Fans… on 13:36 - Feb 8 by saxbend

Decide for yourselves how related/tangential this is. 😂
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mylondon.news%2Flifestyle%2Ffo
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 13:36]

I thought that the most boring "story" I'd ever read in my whole life.

Until I scrolled down to the next one:

'I did my big food shop in Aldi using a 'granny trolley' and it's totally transformed my life'

(Apparently Tammy the trolley is her new best friend)
Brentford Fans… on 19:07 - Feb 8 with 1151 viewsPunteR

Brentford Fans… on 13:41 - Feb 8 by sevenhoop

i agree. Whilst i have no truck with all the Chelsea and Uniteed fans going to Brentford pretending to support Brentford (or actually supporting them, which is worse, as they couldn't have been Chelsea or United in the first place), i do find the "we're a bigger club than you" incredibly tedious. Let's all live and let live and enjoy our own club

Working with an electrician last week who's a Brentford fan. I asked him who his 2nd team is and quick as a flash said Chelsea... Cue loads of pss taking from me. Tbf he has just got himself a tattoo on his calf of the Bees badge which he himself said is a lot bigger than he wanted. I told him him he should have got it done on his knee.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024