Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 158311 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 23:05 - Nov 21 with 3944 viewsSydneyRs

Backward step if he goes there. They aren't doing well right now and don't have lots of money to spend. There will be no patience from their fans if he has a bad run.
bronkhurst gone on 23:11 - Nov 21 with 3923 viewsScotlandrs

I'm thinking this one is likely. He's been at games up here recently and heading into Rangers pubs before the game. The lure of an easy league and chance of winning most weeks might be enough. Wolves were never going to be winning and I'm not sure we are either against anyone's high press.
bronkhurst gone on 23:33 - Nov 21 with 3831 viewsHayesender

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-beale-cleared

Gotta say I agree with LF here

Poll: Shamima Beghum

bronkhurst gone on 23:43 - Nov 21 with 3807 viewsozexile

I think he'll go this time. I think after the last 3 or 4 games he can truly see what he's working with here. That soft underbelly we have has undone us again.
bronkhurst gone on 23:56 - Nov 21 with 3773 viewsloftboy

bronkhurst gone on 23:33 - Nov 21 by Hayesender

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-beale-cleared

Gotta say I agree with LF here

Link no longer working, well it isn’t for me!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

bronkhurst gone on 23:59 - Nov 21 with 3759 viewsHayesender

bronkhurst gone on 23:56 - Nov 21 by loftboy

No idea why it won't open on here, but here's what LF has had to say

Ferdinand told Record Sport : “I haven’t spoken to Michael or Rangers about this. But I expected Michael’s name would be mentioned for the role at Rangers because he did such a good job while he was up there working with Steven Gerrard. I don't want to have to fight to keep anyone at QPR. I want people who want to be here. That’s the only way we can move forward.

“If they want to be somewhere else, that’s what they’re going to do. We’d have to have a conversation. It’s not that I’d be happy to have it but I only want people at the football club who want to be here.”

Poll: Shamima Beghum

bronkhurst gone on 00:05 - Nov 22 with 3748 viewsBucksRanger

This link works.

bronkhurst gone on 00:07 - Nov 22 with 3740 viewsLoftgirl

Nor me.
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 00:58 - Nov 22 with 3686 viewsLowerloftLad

bronkhurst gone on 00:07 - Nov 22 by Loftgirl

Nor me.

Getting very bored with him being linked to every job going.

There has been a complete collapse in the side since the wolves rumours which suggests to me that something isn't right in the camp anyway.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 1:01]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

bronkhurst gone on 07:22 - Nov 22 with 3471 viewsdistortR

here you are, the important bit anyway,
' Les Ferdinand, director of football at QPR, said "trollops do as trollops are"'
bronkhurst gone on 08:06 - Nov 22 with 3350 viewsdmm

For me Ferdinand's comments prove there's more to this than clickbait rumours. To say "I only want people at the football club who want to be here" to the press pretty much gives it away.

It's in Beale's court now and his standing with the fans is being knocked down with every passing day. If he's staying he needs to make a definitive statement to that effect now.
bronkhurst gone on 08:12 - Nov 22 with 3332 viewsconnell10

bronkhurst gone on 08:06 - Nov 22 by dmm

For me Ferdinand's comments prove there's more to this than clickbait rumours. To say "I only want people at the football club who want to be here" to the press pretty much gives it away.

It's in Beale's court now and his standing with the fans is being knocked down with every passing day. If he's staying he needs to make a definitive statement to that effect now.

This is the bloke who said he is staying at QPR around 3 weeks , i cant see him leaving the club now unless he is a spineless shit ....watch this space!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

bronkhurst gone on 08:17 - Nov 22 with 3310 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I actually saw Glasgow Rangers as the only place he would go back to. So I guess he has some thinking to do. No idea who would get in to replace him should he go. I wanted Corberan if he was available but that ship has sailed.
bronkhurst gone on 08:23 - Nov 22 with 3302 viewstraininvain

I was in Glasgow in September and the Rangers fans love him up there. I expect it’ll be very hard for him to turn this job down. But I think he’ll live to regret taking it.

He’ll have to win the league in Scotland to get near a Premiership job whereas a playoff place with us this season would probably do the trick. Assuming he wants to manage in the Premiership, moving to Glasgow rangers will make his roadmap more difficult.
bronkhurst gone on 08:29 - Nov 22 with 3281 viewsstevec

I wonder as soon as Beale uttered the words ‘I need a better centre forward’ his cards were marked by upper management.

We need a manager who’s subservient and stops asking for better things.
bronkhurst gone on 08:29 - Nov 22 with 3281 viewsnumptydumpty

I was bit peed off with our fans, being against him for not immediately dismissing the rumours with Wolves, as I felt he had to chat to them to see what was offered.

But this time, he really should distance himself as soon as.

Otherwise we know where he would prefer to be, ie he said after Wolves, he wanted to be here for couple seasons at least as he was excited by the task here.

The money will be less at Rangers and obviously it's not the premier league.

The fact he was up there couple weeks ago and said he wants to go back there one day.

Also since the Wolves offer, our performances have totally gone to pot, so perhaps he may now realise management is not that simple, but this time, the fact he said he WANTS be their manager one day, he basically NEEDS say today he not interested.

He said after WOLVES offer, he wants be here for couple seasons as he is excited by the opportunity here.

So if he doesn't distance himself immediately, we know he WANTS be more with them than us.

Les s comments suggest he wants BEALE to not even consider GLASGOW at all.

So if he goes up there and talks to them and doesn't get an offer, I think his days with us are over also.

I read up on one of the GLASGOW forums, most fans there don't want him ie too inexperienced as top man.

I know GERRARD had no experience as manager but they probably like we possibly would have, his playing career suggested he could be great as a manager. Obviously BEALE does not have that either.

BEALE needs say today he has no interest at this time otherwise I feel he will be pushed out here.

I would think we are touting for a replacement already.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 8:36]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

bronkhurst gone on 08:33 - Nov 22 with 3244 viewsw7r

If he left for GR and given how recently he made a commitment to stay at LR the look would be a terrible one. He would be seen as untrustworthy and not good for his word.

With all due(‘ish) respect, it’s Scottish football, even less competitive than the prem and none of their top sides have a prayer of doing anything in European competition. I just can’t see him leaving for that.
bronkhurst gone on 08:45 - Nov 22 with 3197 viewstraininvain

bronkhurst gone on 08:29 - Nov 22 by stevec

I wonder as soon as Beale uttered the words ‘I need a better centre forward’ his cards were marked by upper management.

We need a manager who’s subservient and stops asking for better things.

Genuinely confused by this post. Glasgow rangers want to appoint Beale because he asked QPR upper management for a striker and isn’t subservient enough?
bronkhurst gone on 08:46 - Nov 22 with 3193 viewsNorthantsHoop

bronkhurst gone on 23:59 - Nov 21 by Hayesender

No idea why it won't open on here, but here's what LF has had to say

Ferdinand told Record Sport : “I haven’t spoken to Michael or Rangers about this. But I expected Michael’s name would be mentioned for the role at Rangers because he did such a good job while he was up there working with Steven Gerrard. I don't want to have to fight to keep anyone at QPR. I want people who want to be here. That’s the only way we can move forward.

“If they want to be somewhere else, that’s what they’re going to do. We’d have to have a conversation. It’s not that I’d be happy to have it but I only want people at the football club who want to be here.”

Exactly Les, if the head coach is not committed to the club then let him go, get compensation and move ahead with someone else.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 8:47]
bronkhurst gone on 09:07 - Nov 22 with 3098 viewsParkRoyalR

bronkhurst gone on 08:45 - Nov 22 by traininvain

Genuinely confused by this post. Glasgow rangers want to appoint Beale because he asked QPR upper management for a striker and isn’t subservient enough?

No confusion or nothing to see here,

Just another opportunity for usual few posters to have a snidey dig at Dykes.
bronkhurst gone on 09:09 - Nov 22 with 3088 viewsJames_Paddocks

It's all just so tiresome now.

We've dropped off a cliff lately, so I'd be much less arsed with him leaving this time.

If he does go, I'd be giving Neil Critchley a call.
bronkhurst gone on 09:38 - Nov 22 with 2997 viewsRokerite

bronkhurst gone on 09:09 - Nov 22 by James_Paddocks

It's all just so tiresome now.

We've dropped off a cliff lately, so I'd be much less arsed with him leaving this time.

If he does go, I'd be giving Neil Critchley a call.

He'd be my number one choice too.
bronkhurst gone on 09:44 - Nov 22 with 2970 viewsSydneyRs

Rangers, who consider themselves to be massive global giants of football, want a guy that's managed for 3 months in the championship? What could possibly go wrong?
bronkhurst gone on 09:47 - Nov 22 with 2947 viewsRokerite

bronkhurst gone on 08:23 - Nov 22 by traininvain

I was in Glasgow in September and the Rangers fans love him up there. I expect it’ll be very hard for him to turn this job down. But I think he’ll live to regret taking it.

He’ll have to win the league in Scotland to get near a Premiership job whereas a playoff place with us this season would probably do the trick. Assuming he wants to manage in the Premiership, moving to Glasgow rangers will make his roadmap more difficult.

The "new manager" poll on Follow Follow, for what worth such polls are, has Dyche clear favourite with Beale a distant third. I've voted Dyche, not just because I don't want Beale to leave QPR but, because I think he would be the very best appointment Rangers could make.
bronkhurst gone on 10:03 - Nov 22 with 2856 viewsSydneyRs

bronkhurst gone on 09:47 - Nov 22 by Rokerite

The "new manager" poll on Follow Follow, for what worth such polls are, has Dyche clear favourite with Beale a distant third. I've voted Dyche, not just because I don't want Beale to leave QPR but, because I think he would be the very best appointment Rangers could make.

Dyche makes more sense, as he has a long track record. The expectation there might kill him though, won't be something he's faced before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024