Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 158041 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 20:24 - Nov 22 with 3774 viewsFrankRightguard

I think we’ll see him gone fairly quickly. Can’t be going through this rigmarole every time someone flutters their eyelashes at him. Bank the compo and get someone in that is going to see it through for more than ten minutes.

I’m all for ambition but it has to be married with some loyalty to a club that’s given you your chance. Seeing plenty of the first and none of the second.
bronkhurst gone on 20:27 - Nov 22 with 3737 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 20:24 - Nov 22 by FrankRightguard

I think we’ll see him gone fairly quickly. Can’t be going through this rigmarole every time someone flutters their eyelashes at him. Bank the compo and get someone in that is going to see it through for more than ten minutes.

I’m all for ambition but it has to be married with some loyalty to a club that’s given you your chance. Seeing plenty of the first and none of the second.

not even fluttering eyelashes at him, seems to be the other way around
bronkhurst gone on 20:35 - Nov 22 with 3688 viewsFrankRightguard

bronkhurst gone on 20:27 - Nov 22 by daveB

Very true
bronkhurst gone on 21:20 - Nov 22 with 3472 viewsBerkoRanger

bronkhurst gone on 20:27 - Nov 22 by daveB

If MB was seen at Ibrox the day after our Brum defeat, the players would have known before that game why the manager wasn't returning to London with the players ater the game on the team bus. Hardly great preparation for that game and would certainly explain our huge dip in form since the Wolves offer. In my opinion, no manager should have a foot in two football camps. I totally agree with Sir Les - no one should remain at our club if they don't really want to be here. No one individual should be bigger than a football club.....and I'm old enough to remember when QPR sold Rodneeeee.
bronkhurst gone on 21:26 - Nov 22 with 3459 viewsNorthantsHoop

I maintain if Beale goes we will get a decent replacement, we are a club on an upward trajectory and a mid season refresh could be good to give a bit more imputus. On the positive side it must be quite a number of years since we would have got a transfer fee for our manager.
bronkhurst gone on 21:35 - Nov 22 with 3405 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 21:20 - Nov 22 by BerkoRanger

If MB was seen at Ibrox the day after our Brum defeat, the players would have known before that game why the manager wasn't returning to London with the players ater the game on the team bus. Hardly great preparation for that game and would certainly explain our huge dip in form since the Wolves offer. In my opinion, no manager should have a foot in two football camps. I totally agree with Sir Les - no one should remain at our club if they don't really want to be here. No one individual should be bigger than a football club.....and I'm old enough to remember when QPR sold Rodneeeee.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/michael-beale-spotted-rang
bronkhurst gone on 21:50 - Nov 22 with 3314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

bronkhurst gone on 18:24 - Nov 22 by distortR

What, as a club and fans, do we do if he interviews for the job and doesn't get it?

Same as we did after he interviewed for the Wolves job and didn't take it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

bronkhurst gone on 21:55 - Nov 22 with 3272 viewsdistortR

bronkhurst gone on 21:50 - Nov 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Same as we did after he interviewed for the Wolves job and didn't take it.

well, that was a first time and he didn't take it, but to do it again........then it's a pattern and destabilising.
If's and but's understood.
If he were to go, I hope he and Rangers crash and burn.
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 22:18 - Nov 22 with 3184 viewsMick_S

bronkhurst gone on 21:55 - Nov 22 by distortR

well, that was a first time and he didn't take it, but to do it again........then it's a pattern and destabilising.

Guess number 23. If he did go, he’d do well there, smash Celtic at least once, maybe more, get noticed by Everton and go there. There you go.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

bronkhurst gone on 22:27 - Nov 22 with 3136 viewsBrianMcCarthy

bronkhurst gone on 21:55 - Nov 22 by distortR

*Glasgow* Rangers!

It's my opinion that Beale handled the Wolves thing very poorly, as you know from our chats, and I think he's showing no signs of having learned anything.

Considering that he's short odds in the bookies, a quick one-liner on the offy to say he's not interested would stop all of this.

That is, of couse, IF he's not interested.

bronkhurst gone on 22:33 - Nov 22 with 3096 viewsqueensparker

By all accounts Beale is on holiday with his family having a break. Let him relax for a bit
bronkhurst gone on 22:40 - Nov 22 with 3060 viewsLadbrokeR

So bored of this backdrop that he will “go if the right job comes”.
bronkhurst gone on 23:07 - Nov 22 with 2936 viewsbosh67

Maybe we should just crucify him and offer his first born to Lucifer?

He's on holiday. Neither he or the club have been approached but you know, keep going, let's bury him.

I hope he stays and takes us up so we can then complain that he hasn't got us into the Champions League after 3 games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 23:40 - Nov 22 with 2845 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 21:20 - Nov 22 by BerkoRanger

I don't think it was a secret that he was going to that game, he spoke about it in a pre match interview a few weeks back as well
bronkhurst gone on 23:42 - Nov 22 with 2836 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 23:07 - Nov 22 by bosh67

Maybe we should just crucify him and offer his first born to Lucifer?

He's on holiday. Neither he or the club have been approached but you know, keep going, let's bury him.

I hope he stays and takes us up so we can then complain that he hasn't got us into the Champions League after 3 games.

Is anyone burying him? I think it's fair to say this is a job he probably wants and will take it if he gets the chance.
bronkhurst gone on 23:50 - Nov 22 with 2802 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

bronkhurst gone on 23:42 - Nov 22 by daveB

Is anyone burying him? I think it's fair to say this is a job he probably wants and will take it if he gets the chance.

I'm surprised about the people posting about this.

You and Brian wouldn't normally be anywhere near this kind of trash talk.

Unless there's substance to it?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

bronkhurst gone on 23:53 - Nov 22 with 2796 viewsDavieQPR

Here we go again. Same old culprits having a go at Beale. He, like last time, has not said a thing and you are relying on click bait and Twitter for your information Really love the bitterness some of you.
bronkhurst gone on 00:04 - Nov 23 with 2773 viewsnumptydumpty

Beale is gone !!!

Too early but he not dismissing rumours immediately so if he talks to them but doesn't get the Glasgow job, we need to get rid.

Blatantly using us as very short stepping stone, without actually having proved himself as yet.

Very brisk fall from hero to zero !!!

Got to say, even though they just rumours, he has not dismissed them so on yer way I say.

Bit of a grubby affair !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

bronkhurst gone on 01:20 - Nov 23 with 2691 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 23:53 - Nov 22 by DavieQPR

Here we go again. Same old culprits having a go at Beale. He, like last time, has not said a thing and you are relying on click bait and Twitter for your information Really love the bitterness some of you.

Not that I think anyone has slagged Beale particularly, the Daily Record is the 10th best selling paper in Britain, albeit still a tabloid.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2022 2:04]
bronkhurst gone on 07:08 - Nov 23 with 2455 viewsdistortR

bronkhurst gone on 23:53 - Nov 22 by DavieQPR

I think , in the main, this is what if's.
But it is quite evident that 'the last time' had a bit more to it then mere clickbait, and more to it than Beale himself implied.
I don't have a problem with him talking to wolves, but I do with him not being truthful to us. it causes a lack of, er, trust.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2022 7:09]
bronkhurst gone on 07:31 - Nov 23 with 2408 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 22:33 - Nov 22 by queensparker

By all accounts Beale is on holiday with his family having a break. Let him relax for a bit

Back yesterday.
bronkhurst gone on 08:05 - Nov 23 with 2306 viewsBrianMcCarthy

bronkhurst gone on 23:50 - Nov 22 by CliveWilsonSaid

I'm certainly not burying him, Clive. The worst I've said about him is that he handled the Wolves affair poorly. I've also said that he's a young Manager and that it's my hope he'll learn from that, and that he certanly shouldn't be sacked. That's still my view.

bronkhurst gone on 08:08 - Nov 23 with 2290 viewsHAYESBOY

When did Beale interview for the Wolves job?

Smells like a trout farm in here

bronkhurst gone on 08:23 - Nov 23 with 2228 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 23:50 - Nov 22 by CliveWilsonSaid

I personally think he'll be in for the job but not sure he'll get it. I have absolutley no inside info on this, pure guesswork on my part so expect it to be wrong
bronkhurst gone on 08:31 - Nov 23 with 2194 viewstraininvain

Worth pointing out that the social media response from Rangers fans to Beale being favourite for the job has been overwhelmingly negative.

I’m not sure if that’ll have an impact on the appointment but I just have this sneaky feeling that he’s not going to get the job and it’s going to leave a bad taste in the mouth that he hasn’t ruled himself out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024