Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 11:33 - Jun 2 with 26859 viewssomdale

I stand to be corrected, but i read that season tickets work out at £8.50 a game, if this is true I find it way under priced, I mean surely a minimum would be £10 a game, seems to me we have one of the lowest priced season tickets and one of the smallest fan bases, and I wonder how the club is to fight it's way back into the league with such a limited amount of income.
Is there anybody on here that thinks £10 a game would be too much?
Season ticket prices on 16:17 - Jun 8 with 3874 viewsChaffRAFC

Season ticket prices on 15:12 - Jun 8 by HullDale

on media output - its such a small, and the club will no doubt argue petty, thing... but again there is a glaring spelling mistake on the Bradford article... its been live now for over an hour.

These things should be proof read, twice if needsbe, to make sure its right. The limited output we are getting feels so amateur at times.

it's *

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season ticket prices on 16:28 - Jun 8 with 3839 viewsHullDale

Season ticket prices on 16:17 - Jun 8 by ChaffRAFC

it's *

Touché... good job this is a social media site & I'm not being paid for my output representing the club
Season ticket prices on 16:36 - Jun 8 with 3809 viewsBuckTheTrend

Season ticket prices on 16:28 - Jun 8 by HullDale

Touché... good job this is a social media site & I'm not being paid for my output representing the club

But your output does not represent the club as it is unwaveringly snidey, negative and sniping. Give your head a wobble and get behind the Club.
Season ticket prices on 16:50 - Jun 8 with 3775 viewsHullDale

Season ticket prices on 16:36 - Jun 8 by BuckTheTrend

But your output does not represent the club as it is unwaveringly snidey, negative and sniping. Give your head a wobble and get behind the Club.

I didn't say my output represented the club - in fact I said the exact opposite. My output doesn't represent the club & I'm not being paid to produce it.

If my tone has come across as 'snidey' I'll apologise, as that isn't the intention. As for negative - yes, my views of the club are currently negative & (in my opinion) the issues need calling out until they are fixed. Calling them out on here, though, is as much a sounding board as anything else as we know the club don't read this forum. Hopefully some of the ideas that have come from productive debates (that wouldn't happen if we all just accepted the status quo) filtered through to the Trust meetings & get taken forward. Reading the notes on the Trust site, it seems they did.

If you're happy with consistent spelling errors on the official site, if you're happy with our media output, if you're happy with the season ticket campaign, if you're happy with the branding of 'new chapter', if you're happy with the current levels of communication from custodians of the club, if you're happy with not seeing new kits yet, if you're happy with our retail offering, if you're happy with sponsors / box holders not being contacted, if you're happy with not having a commercial brochure yet, if you're happy with the current catering & hospitality situation, if you're happy with sponsors not getting what they are entitled to until the club is prompted on here, then I am genuinely made up for you.

We clearly have different levels of expectation and / or aspiration for the club, and that is fine. It is debates and ideas that lead to new ideas being generated and hopefully implemented.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 16:52]
Season ticket prices on 17:02 - Jun 8 with 3724 views49thseason

I wonder if they produced a video for prospective investors? It would have been the first thing I would have done .
Season ticket prices on 17:06 - Jun 8 with 3703 viewsBuckTheTrend

Season ticket prices on 16:50 - Jun 8 by HullDale

I didn't say my output represented the club - in fact I said the exact opposite. My output doesn't represent the club & I'm not being paid to produce it.

If my tone has come across as 'snidey' I'll apologise, as that isn't the intention. As for negative - yes, my views of the club are currently negative & (in my opinion) the issues need calling out until they are fixed. Calling them out on here, though, is as much a sounding board as anything else as we know the club don't read this forum. Hopefully some of the ideas that have come from productive debates (that wouldn't happen if we all just accepted the status quo) filtered through to the Trust meetings & get taken forward. Reading the notes on the Trust site, it seems they did.

If you're happy with consistent spelling errors on the official site, if you're happy with our media output, if you're happy with the season ticket campaign, if you're happy with the branding of 'new chapter', if you're happy with the current levels of communication from custodians of the club, if you're happy with not seeing new kits yet, if you're happy with our retail offering, if you're happy with sponsors / box holders not being contacted, if you're happy with not having a commercial brochure yet, if you're happy with the current catering & hospitality situation, if you're happy with sponsors not getting what they are entitled to until the club is prompted on here, then I am genuinely made up for you.

We clearly have different levels of expectation and / or aspiration for the club, and that is fine. It is debates and ideas that lead to new ideas being generated and hopefully implemented.

Just my humble opinion, but you consistently come across as a whingey, self-aggrandising pedant who will not allow the facts to get in the way of a bloody good moan.
Season ticket prices on 17:13 - Jun 8 with 3680 viewsHullDale

Season ticket prices on 17:06 - Jun 8 by BuckTheTrend

Just my humble opinion, but you consistently come across as a whingey, self-aggrandising pedant who will not allow the facts to get in the way of a bloody good moan.

You're as entitled to your opinion as I am mine, and if that is how my tone comes across I'll happily rethink how I word posts before I post.

On the second point, if there is anywhere that I've called something out that is non-factual please let me know - again I'll happily apologise & correct it.

What I won't do is stop wanting the club to be better, calling out when we're miles away from where I believe we should be, and suggesting ways of improvement.
Season ticket prices on 17:14 - Jun 8 with 3679 viewsBrierls

Season ticket prices on 17:06 - Jun 8 by BuckTheTrend

Which facts would they be?
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 18:04 - Jun 8 with 3599 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Season ticket prices on 16:50 - Jun 8 by HullDale

And sadly to reinforce your post see Scoobys on James latest poll…
Season ticket prices on 18:25 - Jun 8 with 3552 views49thseason

Season ticket prices on 18:04 - Jun 8 by Plattyswrinklynuts

And sadly to reinforce your post see Scoobys on James latest poll…

How can there be spelling mistakes in something going out representing the club from someone being paid to get things right? Have they not heard of Grammarly?
Write it in Word and spell check it you numties and then run it on Grammarly! Dont just input it into the text box and post it. Jeez. It just gets worse and worse.
Season ticket prices on 18:37 - Jun 8 with 3515 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 18:25 - Jun 8 by 49thseason

How can there be spelling mistakes in something going out representing the club from someone being paid to get things right? Have they not heard of Grammarly?
Write it in Word and spell check it you numties and then run it on Grammarly! Dont just input it into the text box and post it. Jeez. It just gets worse and worse.

*numpties

Only joking - i agree

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 18:48 - Jun 8 with 3489 views49thseason

Season ticket prices on 18:37 - Jun 8 by D_Alien

*numpties

Only joking - i agree

Shorthand on here doesnt count....
Season ticket prices on 11:15 - Jun 10 with 3103 viewsDaleiLama

Great weather and club staff working most of Saturday anyway, but are they missing a trick here not staying open til 5 or 6pm for general sales? Most folk will buy on line I guess so probably not.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/june/ticket-office-open-9am-till-2pm-on-

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 15:22 - Jun 10 with 2943 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 11:15 - Jun 10 by DaleiLama

Great weather and club staff working most of Saturday anyway, but are they missing a trick here not staying open til 5 or 6pm for general sales? Most folk will buy on line I guess so probably not.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/june/ticket-office-open-9am-till-2pm-on-

No point in staying open if nobody is buying. A quick look at the seat map and a lot of people near me haven't renewed which is so sad. I think the club might be shocked to be honest.
Season ticket prices on 17:08 - Jun 10 with 2839 views442Dale

No update on numbers sold?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season ticket prices on 19:07 - Jun 10 with 2720 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Season ticket prices on 17:08 - Jun 10 by 442Dale

No update on numbers sold?

I went up Wed late afternoon to renew for me & a mate. Approximately 500 sold up to then.
Season ticket prices on 14:27 - Jun 12 with 2240 viewshowy10

Season ticket prices on 19:07 - Jun 10 by Plattyswrinklynuts

I went up Wed late afternoon to renew for me & a mate. Approximately 500 sold up to then.

Just been up to the club and purchased my season tickets. Over 1000 sold so far, which is more than last season at this stage.
Can't wait for the new season to start. Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism.
Season ticket prices on 15:05 - Jun 12 with 2175 viewsEllDale

Unbelievable really, given the circumstances.
Season ticket prices on 15:29 - Jun 12 with 2127 viewsSaxonDale

Season ticket prices on 14:27 - Jun 12 by howy10

Just been up to the club and purchased my season tickets. Over 1000 sold so far, which is more than last season at this stage.
Can't wait for the new season to start. Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism.

If it is over 1000 then that is absolutely fantastic and shows how great our fanbase is. No idea why the club hasn't tweeted about the good news though.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 15:55]
Season ticket prices on 16:16 - Jun 12 with 2036 viewssandylaner

Season ticket prices on 15:29 - Jun 12 by SaxonDale

If it is over 1000 then that is absolutely fantastic and shows how great our fanbase is. No idea why the club hasn't tweeted about the good news though.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 15:55]

They did do a couple of hours ago

Season ticket prices on 17:09 - Jun 12 with 1954 viewsSaxonDale

Season ticket prices on 16:16 - Jun 12 by sandylaner

They did do a couple of hours ago

Must've missed it. Apologies to the club!
Season ticket prices on 18:50 - Jun 12 with 1799 viewsdalenumber2

I have just renewed my ticket online, but can’t find any information about how I get it. I believe I need to collect it, but does anyone know when I can do this? Is it available immediately?
Season ticket prices on 19:18 - Jun 12 with 1748 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 18:50 - Jun 12 by dalenumber2

I have just renewed my ticket online, but can’t find any information about how I get it. I believe I need to collect it, but does anyone know when I can do this? Is it available immediately?

Nope. You need to wait until the club make announcements for the cards and discount voucher book.
Season ticket prices on 20:02 - Jun 12 with 1675 viewsTVOS1907

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/tickets/202324-season-cards/

COLLECTION/POSTAGE section

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season ticket prices on 01:36 - Jun 13 with 1453 viewsSandyman

Bought mine online. Not available immediately. Will wait for e mail saying when I can collect it as in seasons past. You will be told when it's ready.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024