Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA 00:00 - Nov 26 with 7337 viewsgosfordjack

Large queues at blocks A and B , as 400 free tickets to the Valencia game are distributed to DVLA staff. first come first served basis, only 2 tickets per employee.
Shame Shame Shame !
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:13 - Nov 26 with 1854 viewsSwanjaxs

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:01 - Nov 26 by Darran

Tell we mate they're still on sale.

As it happens he's a season ticket holder longstanding and got the three game package, was going to take his daughter if successful

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:16 - Nov 26 with 1851 viewsDarran

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:13 - Nov 26 by Swanjaxs

As it happens he's a season ticket holder longstanding and got the three game package, was going to take his daughter if successful

He still can.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:19 - Nov 26 with 1848 viewsSwanjaxs

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:16 - Nov 26 by Darran

He still can.

Fair comment

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:31 - Nov 26 with 1826 viewsDr_Winston

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 15:31 - Nov 26 by monmouth

Well it's proved that the demand is there. Build a 70,000 seater Huw, and let everyone in for free.

Load of utter w**k. There are a zillion more deserving recipients. In fact, this or similar concerns would be bottom of any list for me. No offence to any snivelling workshy overpaid fecker that works there, obviously.

They could build a 35,000 seater and let everyone in for a tenner.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:00 - Nov 26 with 1796 viewsmonmouth

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 16:47 - Nov 26 by DrGonzo

Over paid? ?

Aye fair shout; got a bit carried away in my mouth-foaming, foot-stamping volcanic uber-rage.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:06 - Nov 26 with 1793 viewsmonmouth

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 17:31 - Nov 26 by Dr_Winston

They could build a 35,000 seater and let everyone in for a tenner.

What's dispiriting at the mo is that you just know that they'd still try and charge £30.......and probably give any spares to deserving bankers.

What you suggest is far too sensible and forward looking to ever come to pass. Enthuse and potentially tie in a whole future generation at manageable prices whilst clearly standing out as a unique and special 'fan's club'? No chance.

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:50 - Nov 26 with 1734 viewsSpokenword

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:00 - Nov 26 by monmouth

Aye fair shout; got a bit carried away in my mouth-foaming, foot-stamping volcanic uber-rage.

Cool story bro.
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:11 - Nov 26 with 1654 viewsSwansNZ

When are the club going to give free tickets and flights to their fans in NZ, that’s what I want to know. It’s a bloody disgrace

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:14 - Nov 26 with 1645 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was the longest queue I've seen since Jackforever got sunstroke in the queue for Wembley play off final tickets.

Poll: Tory leader

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:24 - Nov 26 with 1623 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

So did this go down ok today then? Hope there's weren't any issues to contend with and you all got your free tickets ok?

Oh, just realised, none of them will be reading this as they're not Swans fans.

*meow*

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:25 - Nov 26 with 1617 viewsexiledclaseboy

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:24 - Nov 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

So did this go down ok today then? Hope there's weren't any issues to contend with and you all got your free tickets ok?

Oh, just realised, none of them will be reading this as they're not Swans fans.

*meow*

I walked past the queuers smiling smugly to myself, safe in the knowledge that I already have my ticket safely in a drawer at home.

You know, the one I paid £20 for.

Ah.

Poll: Tory leader

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:38 - Nov 26 with 1579 viewsjackportis

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 15:31 - Nov 26 by monmouth

Well it's proved that the demand is there. Build a 70,000 seater Huw, and let everyone in for free.

Load of utter w**k. There are a zillion more deserving recipients. In fact, this or similar concerns would be bottom of any list for me. No offence to any snivelling workshy overpaid fecker that works there, obviously.

Local Government? stinks of corruption to me. Expect the planners will have theirs 2 they are just as bad.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:40 - Nov 26 with 1568 viewsDr_Winston

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:06 - Nov 26 by monmouth

What's dispiriting at the mo is that you just know that they'd still try and charge £30.......and probably give any spares to deserving bankers.

What you suggest is far too sensible and forward looking to ever come to pass. Enthuse and potentially tie in a whole future generation at manageable prices whilst clearly standing out as a unique and special 'fan's club'? No chance.

Sadly I tend to agree.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:43 - Nov 26 with 1554 viewsjackportis

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 20:40 - Nov 26 by Dr_Winston

Sadly I tend to agree.

y don't you have your back turned during the game and at the end rip your driving licence up infront of HJ.... might make a good point!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 09:13 - Nov 27 with 1440 viewsjack_lord

Ok, if the club were going out 400 to local employers, then why didn't they divvy them out to the DVLA, Amazon, Admiral, SCCC and others.

It may be OK, from a marketing point of view, to give out the tickets to DVLA staff but as the game in on telly, then existing Swans' fans who may have wanted to save a few quid and stay at home to watch the game will be taking up the free tickets - not floating supporters as it will involve queuing.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:39 - Nov 29 with 1282 viewsjacarmy11

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 16:56 - Nov 26 by ScoobyWho

They are def not overpaid.
Joke wages.

I fully agree. Just because we work in the DVLA doesn't mean we are multi millionaires.. Far from it. We have had a pay freeze for 4 years. Private sector get a pay RISE yearly!
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:44 - Nov 29 with 1276 viewsreddythered

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:39 - Nov 29 by jacarmy11

I fully agree. Just because we work in the DVLA doesn't mean we are multi millionaires.. Far from it. We have had a pay freeze for 4 years. Private sector get a pay RISE yearly!

Public sector have historically had more job security, better benefits. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:51 - Nov 29 with 1269 viewsmonmouth

So have nurses and teachers who are far more worthy of free tickets if there are any going.

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:04 - Nov 29 with 1252 viewsjacarmy11

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:51 - Nov 29 by monmouth

So have nurses and teachers who are far more worthy of free tickets if there are any going.

You need to jump of this wagon. We DIDN'T ask for them. They were given... I am sure if the ABM board were offered then you idiots would have moaned about them having them for free....... Your club will never win with you lot!
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:06 - Nov 29 with 1250 viewsmonmouth

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:04 - Nov 29 by jacarmy11

You need to jump of this wagon. We DIDN'T ask for them. They were given... I am sure if the ABM board were offered then you idiots would have moaned about them having them for free....... Your club will never win with you lot!

Well we quite demonstrably don't win with you lot!

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 1248 viewsjacarmy11

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:06 - Nov 29 by monmouth

Well we quite demonstrably don't win with you lot!

To be fair I am a football fan, You have to admit you were dreadful last night....But no you won't and will most probably say "We deserved a win" I would rather have a chat with my 7 year old son.
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:14 - Nov 29 with 1231 viewsmonmouth

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 19:08 - Nov 29 by jacarmy11

To be fair I am a football fan, You have to admit you were dreadful last night....But no you won't and will most probably say "We deserved a win" I would rather have a chat with my 7 year old son.

Did your 7 year old son write that? Not very bright is he?

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 22:31 - Nov 29 with 1179 viewsSA1_Jack

Not everyone in the private sector does, I haven't had one for 6 years & counting.

If I worked in the DVLA and hadn't bought the 3 ticket deal of course I would have tried to get a pair for free. The issue has been with the club, not the DVLA workers.
Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 23:14 - Nov 29 with 1157 viewsjandyt

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 18:44 - Nov 29 by reddythered

Public sector have historically had more job security, better benefits. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Historically perhaps, but I'm not sure if the (around) 20% of DVLA's workforce in the process of coming to terms with life on the dole prior to Christmas would necessarily agree with you.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Queue expected tomorrow at DVLA on 23:48 - Nov 29 with 1136 viewsjack_lord

I work in the private sector and my colleagues have had one payrise in 8 years. We also get paid a maximum of ten days sick a year. If you break a leg in work the you are on statutory sick pay mate. We, like a lot of private companies, do not fare well in holiday entitlement either.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024