Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Accounts... 08:38 - Mar 6 with 22882 viewsJeff

I'll just leave this here for you all...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210939627/QPR-2013

Can we not knock it?

QPR Accounts... on 09:00 - Mar 6 with 8723 viewsRangersw12

Not good reading

debt increased to £177 million

QPR Accounts... on 09:01 - Mar 6 with 8715 viewsStanisgod

Frightening

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR Accounts... on 09:09 - Mar 6 with 8679 viewsnadera78

Aren't we always being told we're debt free?

QPR Accounts... on 09:27 - Mar 6 with 8607 viewsCanadaRanger

Is that more than Fulham now?

QPR Accounts... on 09:36 - Mar 6 with 8582 viewsRangersw12

Loads more as Fulham don't have a lot of debt as Al Fayed wrote it all off a couple of seasons ago

QPR Accounts... on 09:36 - Mar 6 with 8582 viewsBlue_Castello

Absolutely - Maybe people will now stop crying out for Manager sackings and Jordan Rhodes type transfers, they all cost big money and if we don't stop now then were a Portsmouth waiting to happen.

Yes we are totally reliant on the current board sticking with us, coz let's be honest who else will take on this sort of debt, for what is still seen by a lot of people a small club.

Time to stop spending in the summer, get some money in for Remy & Taarabt and build a team who can challenge at the top of the Championship - by that you can tell I think our chances of promotion are slim.

QPR Accounts... on 09:50 - Mar 6 with 8521 viewsGeorge_Milton

complete mismanagement. All this shows is that TF/ the board have us by the balls. For some one who runs a business its astonishing they have let this happen.
Yes TF is a nice guy and all that, but this seriously puts the club at risk in the long term.

QPR Accounts... on 10:00 - Mar 6 with 8483 viewsdanehoop

But who is the debt owed to? If its is internal debt, i.e. that to current shareholders/owners, attracting next to zero interest, then really I am not concerned. When it comes to selling or disposing of the club they will effectively write down the asset value or convert to equity I would have thought.

It is the size of external debt and what that is secured against that would concern me.

Never knowingly understood

QPR Accounts... on 10:02 - Mar 6 with 8470 viewsballbag

QPR Accounts... on 10:05 - Mar 6 with 8451 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No shock here. We've been at the mercy of the owners for a long time now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Accounts... on 10:07 - Mar 6 with 8438 viewsAntti_Heinola

there's absolutely no way to build the club without making significant losses at first I'm afraid. Had we stayed in the Prem we'd hardly have any losses at all - likely we'd be about £30m down now, comparatively low in the Prem. Again, one summer of poor spending cost us, but we're all so clever with hindsight about who is and isn't a good buy.

Bare bones.

QPR Accounts... on 10:08 - Mar 6 with 8442 viewsBlue_Castello

As far as I understand it's all internal debt but that doesn't make it good, we're ok all the time our current board , stay on board ?

QPR Accounts... on 10:12 - Mar 6 with 8419 viewsAntti_Heinola

when is a club not at the mercy of its owners?!

Bare bones.

QPR Accounts... on 10:21 - Mar 6 with 8385 viewsDWQPR

I was much more concerned about the future welfare of the club during the close season of 2007-08 when we had to sell Lee Cook and Paladini went back to ABC for a further loan to pay off the IR debt of £1.3million. But after the last two seasons of dross, boredom and in most cases watching a bunch of mercenaries grab a shedload of cash for very little effort I honestly can say that I don't give a monkey's anymore. If TF and his mates want to spunk their cash on the club, and no doubt use the losses to offset against their other business interests then that is up to them. If he club goes bust, so what, football is this country can go to hell in a hand cart now anyway, it has lost its soul for billions to the evil that is SKY many years back. Soon you will see the creation of 'B' teams, or feeder teams playing in the FL just to feed the closed shop that will become the Premier League, which will continue to be full of foreign players as our own players continue to be deemed not good enough, due to the main reason that they will never be given a proper chance as the big clubs want the instant success that buying a player that is ready will bring them.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

QPR Accounts... on 10:24 - Mar 6 with 8372 viewsJuzzie

£177m?? Jeezus, I remember when we were all crapping our pants over a £10m debt.

I suppose it gets to a point when it doesn't matter... £10m? £50m? £177m? You're fuked either way if it all goes wrong.

QPR Accounts... on 10:25 - Mar 6 with 8372 viewswillis1980

arent charlton now a feeder a club?

QPR Accounts... on 10:30 - Mar 6 with 8342 viewsJamie

Yet a few weeks ago posters were laughing at the suggestion we were haemorrhaging cash and desperately needed promotion this season?

QPR Accounts... on 10:33 - Mar 6 with 8335 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Exactly, Antti.

I suppose the only time the club is not is when the prsent owners are running the club within its means, making it a debt-free and saleable asset.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Accounts... on 10:42 - Mar 6 with 8295 viewspaulparker

177 million in debt !
Total mismanagement !
No, no,no not having it !!
Everybody on this MB tells me saint Tony is the
Best thing to ever happen to rangers
He is the best ever chairman it can't be true

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR Accounts... on 10:50 - Mar 6 with 8255 viewsbosh67

By the same token we don't know the arrangement of the debt. It could all be underwritten. I would hope it is. The bottom line is that the Premiership is not the promised land. If we want to succeed the whole QPR thing needs to swim in a different direction and look at other revenue streams to support the rest. We should model ourselves on FC Ajax. There's a whole world to make money in, we and most clubs are too blinkered.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR Accounts... on 10:52 - Mar 6 with 8243 viewsdanehoop

Is this something special you take to have this effect, or is it just a normal condition from which you suffer?

Never knowingly understood

QPR Accounts... on 11:08 - Mar 6 with 8180 viewsDiscodroid

..the thirst always gets you in the end.

this solilquy from blade runner seems most apt.

"I rode on the back decks of a blinker and watched c-beams glitter in the dark, near the Tanhauser Gate.... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

QPR Accounts... on 11:22 - Mar 6 with 8125 viewsgordanoR

The Goa Mix?

QPR Accounts... on 11:22 - Mar 6 with 8130 viewssimmo

A lot of brackets in that....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR Accounts... on 11:37 - Mar 6 with 8075 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yersss... so never, then ;)

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024