Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenus Celebration 17:27 - Mar 10 with 4130 viewsQPRMUSO

Did anyone else notice the celebration on his Jack when the 2nd goal went in, the sign of a player who really cares? I was really chuffed to see that as before I had doubts about his zest for the club but this puts an end to those thoughts. Thought he was good on sat with some good attacking intent. Could be coming good at the right time.

Jenus Celebration on 17:55 - Mar 10 with 4033 viewsR_from_afar

Yep I noticed that too, he was massively fired up. Good to see! He played pretty well, too - not before time! This is no time for Parejo style cameos...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Jenus Celebration on 22:06 - Mar 10 with 3780 viewsHollowayRanger

looking for a new contract does wonders for players efforts

but he's a player whos played at the very top and we need him to perform liked that week in week out till the end of the season and who knows he might just get that new contract

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jenus Celebration on 22:16 - Mar 10 with 3755 viewsNorthernr

Much better last two games.

Jenus Celebration on 22:22 - Mar 10 with 3730 viewsbosh67

Yes, that was good to see.

Traore has been talking about his change in mind since reading The Chimp Paradox, by Dr Steve Peters. He is certainly playing a lot lot better. Apparently both Joey and JJ have been reading it too.

I am half way through it. F*cking amazing book and audio book. As someone who suffers with depression it really has been an enormous help. Encourage anyone to read it. The first self help book that actually makes some sense of the way your brain actually works.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jenus Celebration on 22:25 - Mar 10 with 3726 viewsTacticalR

In the commentary on The Football League Show, in the run up to the goal, the commentator says 'Jenas did the hard yards'. Now, that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear.

Air hostess clique

Jenus Celebration on 22:28 - Mar 10 with 3719 viewsdaveB

Jenas has always been a decent player, I really rated him when he was at Newcastle but for whatever reason he has never really pushed on ands become the player he should have been instead he always seems to be on the fringes of a game. At this level he should be one of the best in the division and hopefully he'll start to show that now, his last two performances have been much improved as he was pretty crap in every other game this seasom

Jenus Celebration on 22:34 - Mar 10 with 3698 viewsAntti_Heinola

This is the Jenas paradox, of course. Summed up by that famous video of 2 Spurs fans arguing about his merits or lack thereof, by his ability to run a midfield one week and be anonymous for the next 6. But I don't want to be churlish - by all accounts he did well on Sat and he made a bigger effort v Leeds too - long may it continue.

Bare bones.

Jenus Celebration on 23:00 - Mar 10 with 3634 viewsAgedR

I finally lost it with him, immediately before his goal against Leeds.

Ever since then....

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Jenus Celebration on 00:14 - Mar 11 with 3552 viewsA40Bosh

+1
Started it this morning

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Jenus Celebration on 00:55 - Mar 11 with 3529 viewsFredManRave

When he scores his next goal he should do a claypole celebration as a light hearted dig at all the fans that say he dissapears during games.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jenus Celebration on 08:31 - Mar 11 with 3379 viewsCHUBBS

Some of the people on here just love to coat him off no matter how he's playing.
He had another good game on Saturday yet still they just couldn't support him.
I know he's been poor in games but who hasn't?
Even Austin and Phillips were ineffective for spells earlier in the season and some of the stick Phillips got was ridiculous.
He may be a little light weight and drift in and out of games but he does possess end product which is more than can be said for most other midfielders we have available.
Don't get me started on toilet.

Jenus Celebration on 11:30 - Mar 11 with 3238 viewsQPunkR

Come on, he's not suddenly the new Messi after 1.5 improved games. He's been absolutely abject the whole rest of the time he's been in Hoops, so he'll need to sustain his current level if he's going to change many people's minds.

QPR - "shit but local"

Jenus Celebration on 11:33 - Mar 11 with 3233 viewswhittocksRs

The key thing Jenas has in him, which our other midfielders do not, is goals. If he keeps up a consistent level of performance and doesn't hide like he is prone to doing, he could be a real difference over the next few weeks as we get Austin back to fitness.

Jenus Celebration on 12:03 - Mar 11 with 3188 viewsGloucs_R

Maybe just one of those players that needs a good few games in the first team. Getting picked is good for your confidence, then scoring, then having a good game.....just goes to show what confidence means to some people.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jenus Celebration on 12:32 - Mar 11 with 3142 viewsAntti_Heinola

Again, let's not get too carried away here. If he plays well in 4 out of the next 6 it would be nice.

Bare bones.

Jenus Celebration on 18:25 - Mar 11 with 2964 viewsjoolsyp

I've just bought it from Audible.

If I don't become a highly paid and successful manager or world champion cyclist within the next 10 weeks I'm coming after you Bosh ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024