Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flat roofed pubs.. 13:43 - Apr 29 with 68656 viewsPommyhoop

As mentioned by Konk in the Morhinio thread. Flat roofed pubs are normally shiteholes which are suited to and are normally frequented by a good few Scum supporters. Here's my offering as one of the roughest ,worst boozers I've ever been in .
The Beaver in Beaver's Estate Hounslow .Now that was a REAL shithole!!
Looks like its closed down.Thank F@ck...

Add your own wonderful flat roofed watering holes...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: When should Harry be sacked?

Flat roofed pubs.. on 16:57 - Aug 3 with 3862 viewshopphoops

I'm betting it's got Sky though.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Flat roofed pubs.. on 12:42 - May 27 with 2879 viewsMedwayR

I doubt that this lovely little establishment will be missed:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/mans-faced-slashed-with-a-161496/

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/pub-shut-down-after-vicious-attack-18001

Poll: Most improved player since Holloway's return

Flat roofed pubs.. on 02:56 - Jun 4 with 2547 viewsWanderR

It's amazing how many of these pubs have gone in such a short space of time. No space for sh*t pubs when the decent ones are closing. Clive's Desert Rat was demolished several years ago and Clive_Anderson's The Globe of drug deal fame appears to have had a housing estate built on it.

Current location: London SE10

Flat roofed pubs.. on 06:33 - Jun 4 with 2502 viewsstevec

Yeah wonder what the Police stats are on trouble in pubs these days. Round my way all of the 'fighting' pubs have been built over and from my old neck of the woods, the North Pole and Notting Hill Barn disappeared off the map. Around 1984 took my wife, then girlfriend, to the Barn and virtually every seat in it had been slashed. Embarrassingly suggested we may as well have one drink in there and ended up staying in there for a good few hours, not by choice though. An enforced lock in ensued when a gypsy kid suddenly went barmy, smashing the pub up, crying his eyes out as he begged the landlord to get the old bill down to arrest him. Apparently outside was an entourage of his brethren who were due to pick him up, taking him back to the camp and put a bullet in his head. What was quite funny was how the landlord seemed far more comfortable watching his pub get systematically wrecked than actually calling the Police.

I'm no fan of All Bar One's but there's a lot to be said for gentrification of pubs.

Flat roofed pubs.. on 12:33 - Jun 5 with 2256 viewsDorse

Where will it all end? Yummy Mummies in Kath Kidston wellingtons and barbour jackets scuffling on the floor whilst Bunty shouts: 'Leave it, Orianna, it is clear that she has had a polite sufficiency!'

Actually, that sounds pretty good. As you were.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Flat roofed pubs.. on 12:50 - Jun 5 with 2223 viewshopphoops

Wasn't that the All Bar One business plan? With the clear windows of course so the flat roof exiles could watch from outside.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Flat roofed pubs.. on 12:57 - Jun 5 with 2202 viewsR_from_afar

I agree that there is a lot of gentrification of pubs going on, but as most of you probably know, the fact that a pub is part of a big, national chain is no guarantee of a terror-free drink.

Yates Wine Lodge in Leamington Spa was rough as a badger's arse when I used to live in the area (and it wasn't just the blokes who were violent) and The Litten Tree in Coventry, whilst outwardly smart and respectable, was the roughest pub I have been too. There were three fights in one night with the bouncers dragging one miscreant out by their neck. When we left, an ambulance was parked outside. There might even have been an "ambulance rank" outside. To quote the Halifax ad, "That's awful".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Flat roofed pubs.. on 13:16 - Jun 5 with 2182 viewsMick_S

My pleasure.

Phwoaaaaar.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Poll: Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing?

Flat roofed pubs.. on 01:26 - Jun 6 with 2011 viewstimcocking

Surely that's in Romania?

Flat roofed pubs.. on 09:05 - Jun 6 with 1915 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not a flat roofed Pub, but I was in the Stewart Arms in Shepherds Bush on Monday. What a success story.

Was in there a few years ago when Crack deals were taking place openly outside. Now it’s a decent boozer.

Poll: The Politics Thread

Flat roofed pubs.. on 09:11 - Jun 6 with 1904 viewsTheChef

Oooh she's lovely - used to be in Brookside back in the day.

http://limemanagement.tv/talent/tiffany-chapman/

Flat roofed pubs.. on 09:16 - Jun 6 with 1895 viewsMick_S

Wouldn't see her in a flat roofed pub. No way.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Poll: Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing?

Flat roofed pubs.. on 16:26 - Jun 6 with 1759 viewsDorse

Too many teeth / not enough tattoos

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019