Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open all R's 16:42 - May 28 with 4476 viewsHordleHoop

Latest podcast.
Brilliant intro!
Really good show

Open all R's on 17:13 - May 28 with 4422 viewsJonDoeman

Agree, great listen.

It Is What It Is !!

Open all R's on 17:17 - May 28 with 4413 viewsthame_hoops

It isn't showing up on my iTunes ?

Open all R's on 17:24 - May 28 with 4378 viewsJonDoeman

https://soundcloud.com/playbackmedia/we-are-premier-league?in=playbackmedia/sets

It Is What It Is !!

Open all R's on 17:58 - May 28 with 4318 views1MoreBrightonR

best intro ever :)

Open all R's on 18:19 - May 28 with 4284 viewsdaveB

brilliant as ever, Fernandes on Hughes was very telling

Open all R's on 18:25 - May 28 with 4271 viewsMaggsinho

No love lost there is there?

Open all R's on 19:59 - May 28 with 4200 viewsjonno

We are so lucky to have TF as owner/chairman.

Open all R's on 20:51 - May 28 with 4127 viewsdaveB

yeah he's deep sigh and silence spoke volumes.

Open all R's on 01:57 - May 29 with 3948 viewsKiwi76

Just listened and doesn't Nedum come across as a top bloke.
Good show and can play that intro over and over...

Open all R's on 06:15 - May 29 with 3898 viewsbarbicanranger

Yeah, Nay Dum does come across as a really top bloke. So rare to find an intelligent footballer who is actually interesting to listen to. I really hope Ned can become a long term fixture at Qpr - he clearly would love to be Qpr captain and ability wise now is sure the time for him - an extended run playing in the Premier Leauge is needed.

Open all R's on 07:29 - May 29 with 3866 viewsN12Hoop

I downloaded the app but I cannot work out how to download the podcast to watch later. Can you do this?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Open all R's on 07:44 - May 29 with 3854 viewsbarbicanranger

Not sure, just listened to it at my desk...

Open all R's on 08:17 - May 29 with 3832 viewsrbsranger

For someone that went out of his way to compliment Hughes even after his sacking, TF was amazingly frank in what he said and did not say about him on the Podcast. Clearly blames him for all the bad egg signings and alienation of many of the players.
TF is really relishing playing Stoke and hoping to put one over Hughes and made a point of saying that Warnock called to wish good luck/ congratulate and Hughes did not.
Ian Taylor gave strong hint that Ale Faurlin will be offered a new contract (think it is a shame that club didn't do what Wigan did for Watson when he got injured and offer a contract earlier, but better late than never)
I find it incredible to see how much Joey has gone from being the cancer that was ruining the club to being the glue behind this band of brothers... let's hope that the change is for real....
If I am not mistaken Tony also made a point that the dressing room this year all "spoke the same language" - I assume he meant it both literally and figuratively and that we will not be welcoming back too many (if any) of the foreign loanees. Ian Taylor mentioned all but "1 or 2" had bought into the team philosophy... would have to assume that BAE was one of those that did not as he went from being a central part of the team to an afterthought in a matter of days...

Open all R's on 08:49 - May 29 with 3796 viewslondonscottish

BAE looked a right plank on the pitch at the end.

Can't believe how my perceptions of BAE and Joey have completely swapped around.

Would not have predicted that at the start of the season.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Open all R's on 14:14 - May 29 with 3697 viewsenfieldargh

Forgive if I'm wrong but did the podcast start as an independent forum with the only connections to the club being that it was actual Qpr fans fronting it and not club employees.

There were appearances by Shaun Derry, Kevin Gallen, Jamie Mackie (and some bloke called Mark Bowen but not sure what he actually did); last year which I guess had to be sanctioned by the club but this weeks podcast looked like an official club medium what with having Ian Taylor then TF on it.(Think TF's been on before).

It was an absolutely fabulous podcast which will stay in my phone forever.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Open all R's on 21:40 - Jun 2 with 3507 viewsTacticalR

In all the talk about 'bad eggs' I thought Nedum made a very interesting point that the atmosphere in the dressing room was at least partly down to getting so few wins in the relegation season. In other words it's not just men that determine situations, but also situations that determine men.

Air hostess clique

Open all R's on 22:03 - Jun 2 with 3445 viewsTrom

Yes you've got to say the boys putting that together have done well. Unofficial yet get good interviews with past and present staff and players. You've got to hand it to them for repeatedly churning out interesting stuff. The official weekly thing that seems to have been shot in a public gents just is a bit lightweight in comparison.

That said the theme tune music could sorely do with a change. Wendy James "I don't want your money, honey I want your love" seems fitting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024