Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Saville. 09:49 - Jun 27 with 14429 viewsDiscodroid

just come across this ...

to me its quite chilling.

defo a threat by someone in the know at 52 seconds onwards...'barclay quartermaine' !!.
sinister the way 'saville' touches his nose at the end to as if to say 'i know its a threat and ive just read it out on national tv, im untouchable '

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Jimmy Saville. on 10:01 - Jun 27 with 7729 viewsPommyhoop

Disco mate, you like me are a fan of the wierd world of Irving Welsh. Remember the story about the tv personality who used to go down to the morgue and have some fun with the corpses? What book was that from again?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2014 10:02]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jimmy Saville. on 10:04 - Jun 27 with 7714 viewsDiscodroid

yep, that was from 'ecstasy'... he was a tv celebrity country bumpkin called 'freddie' who'd pop down to the morgue to do his 'chartiry work.'

defo based on saville ,his cathphrase was '"oh arr looks like a good un!"

funny enough i was talking about that very thing the other day to a mate of mine.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Jimmy Saville. on 10:06 - Jun 27 with 7707 viewsPommyhoop

yeah I was telling my mates at work that Welsh mustve based it on Saville..
Mad..

Jimmy Saville. on 10:08 - Jun 27 with 7698 viewsDiscodroid

the latest here is that he wore the glass eyes of his victims as rings.

even irving would struggle to come up with such depravity.

even i cant joke about it.

Jimmy Saville. on 10:12 - Jun 27 with 7689 viewsPommyhoop

What not even the frozen eyes of H Harman as dusky love eggs?
Youre slipping mate.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2014 10:14]

Jimmy Saville. on 10:19 - Jun 27 with 7659 viewsDiscodroid

awww , well i could, and have , but not on this board!!

your a terrible man pommy!

Jimmy Saville. on 10:28 - Jun 27 with 7632 viewsMytch_QPR

Third paragraph:

http://www.exploringsurreyspast.org.uk/themes/subjects/refugees/stoatley_rough_s

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Jimmy Saville. on 10:31 - Jun 27 with 7624 viewspomanjou

Its hearsay, innuendo, rumour, imagination, exaggeration and allegations. Its from peeps who seem to have lost their ability to speak up for several decades who have suddenly regained that ability.

The dead have no right of reply.

Whoever said innocent until proven guilty clearly didnt live on this planet.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Jimmy Saville. on 10:33 - Jun 27 with 7615 viewsDiscodroid

fackin 'ell!!

Jimmy Saville. on 10:35 - Jun 27 with 7607 viewsPommyhoop

Monsters have no right of appeal .Even his family ripped down his gravestone . Demonise the warped c'nt to the depths of hell...

Jimmy Saville. on 10:53 - Jun 27 with 7561 viewspaulparker

Even as a Kid I knew Saville was a Wrong un & thought Jim will fix it was shite

but what gets me scratching my bald bonce is that know one said a dickie bird for donkeys years , how many people have come forward , Hundreds
I can understand people not saying anything in the 70's & 80's as saville was a big star & this stuff never came out
but late 90's onwards the bloke was a recluse with hardly any power
why didn't this come out then ??
they are now saying he snatched a kid & killed her, why has this only come out now
all I can say is there must be some very influential people sweeping a lot of stuff under the carpet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jimmy Saville. on 11:03 - Jun 27 with 7537 viewsMytch_QPR

...and there probably still are. Sadly, people with these sexual urges invariably find a way to fulfil their needs and it generally involves large sums of money and powerless / desperate people.

I understand that when he was challenged Savile often threatened to withdraw his charity funding. Money talks. I also think a lot of people were a little naïve in those days - they just didn't think such depravity existed, which could explain why some of the kids were apparently not believed. In these days of the internet, we have a better understanding of how disturbed some people really are.

Don't forget, a lot of the images on the 'dark net' apparently originated from the UK, so there is a well organised network operating. It could be in your / my road for all we know. Frightening.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Jimmy Saville. on 11:21 - Jun 27 with 7499 viewsPommyhoop

Yep .These monsters in places of power whether its a TV personality or MP (Cyril Smith) or parish priest play on the fact that the child will not be believed. We had a lodger from my Dads home town in Ireland and this conversation came up one night. His child hood best friend was being abused by the priest. He told his parents what was going on and what did he get? A slap round the face and a 'dont be saying such filthy lies about Father ...........
The lodger was in tears when he was telling me and the Old Man..His mate killed himself when he was 22..

Jimmy Saville. on 11:23 - Jun 27 with 7490 viewsdermyqpr

Disco,
Your opening line needs some adjustment.

Jimmy Saville. on 11:29 - Jun 27 with 7471 viewsPommyhoop

Ewww and Disco says I'm a terrible man..

Jimmy Saville. on 11:30 - Jun 27 with 7462 viewsTheBlob

I suppose someone in defence will say at least he was an Equal Opportunities abuser.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Saville. on 11:32 - Jun 27 with 7453 viewsBluce_Ree

I cant really search for it at work right now by try to find what Jerry Sadowitz said about Savile back in the 80s. Spot on.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Jimmy Saville. on 11:38 - Jun 27 with 7437 viewsTheBlob

Jimmy Saville. on 11:38 - Jun 27 with 7434 viewsPommyhoop

‘There have been serious allegations of child abuse in Cleveland. To my mind there is only one way to find out whether this is true or not and that’s to . . . CALL IN JIMMY SAVILE! You can’t afford to f*** about! Bring in an expert! Am I right? A friend of mine reckons Jimmy Savile is a paedophile. Rubbish – he’s a child-bender! That’s why he does all the f****** charity work: it’s to gain public sympathy for when his f****** case comes up.'
F'ck me he was bang on...

Jimmy Saville. on 11:42 - Jun 27 with 7419 viewsTheBlob

We knew about him in the early seventies.Anybody who was in the music/entertainments biz,nobody wanted to cop an earful.

Jimmy Saville. on 12:20 - Jun 27 with 7365 viewsDiscodroid

hehehe....

Jimmy Saville. on 16:14 - Jun 27 with 7227 viewsW7Ranger

This makes interesting/cringing/awkward viewing at times - particularly the first 15-20mins. Also the comments from one or two of his friends are quite enlightening and make him look a little uncomfortable!

[Post edited 27 Jun 2014 16:16]

Jimmy Saville. on 16:19 - Jun 27 with 7215 viewsPommyhoop

I remember also louis theroux did a programme about him and louis sussed 'the vibe'.

Jimmy Saville. on 18:10 - Jun 27 with 7122 viewshoopstilidie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672395/Glass-eye-stolen-corpse-Savile-n

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Jimmy Saville. on 18:18 - Jun 27 with 7107 viewsizlingtonhoop

Of all the things he's said to have done, really this is not the worst. Glass eyes are not real eyes, just marbles.

Odd and disrespectful, looting. Makes a good headline in the tabs, but it's not a tattoo lampshade.

Christ though, it's unbelievable what's coming out. He really was a criminal genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024