Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done USA and Jurgen 23:36 - Jul 1 with 2686 viewsQPRMUSO

A real credit to themselves and football, they were awesome in defeat. Compare that to the English team, they were brilliant. Yanks always work hard at their sports but that really got me going.

Well done USA and Jurgen on 23:38 - Jul 1 with 2683 viewsbosh67

Very much so. If Jurgen stays and builds that team they could be very dangerous next time around.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done USA and Jurgen on 23:41 - Jul 1 with 2674 viewsdaveB

They defended brilliantly but thought Belgium were superb and should have won by 5 or 6 in normal time. Yanks superb after they got back to 2-1 though and really could have nicked it at the end.

Brilliant game, I think Belgium are going to take some stopping, Kompany is just a beast

Well done USA and Jurgen on 23:43 - Jul 1 with 2664 viewsDWQPR

A total of 55 goal attempts in a game of football, albeit with extra time is still incredible, one of the greatest games I have ever seen.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Well done USA and Jurgen on 23:46 - Jul 1 with 2649 viewsbosh67

Amazing attacking world cup. I hate FIFA but this has been a brilliant tournament.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done USA and Jurgen on 23:48 - Jul 1 with 2641 viewsAntti_Heinola

Absolutely superb game.

Bare bones.

Well done USA and Jurgen on 00:01 - Jul 2 with 2598 viewseastside_r

Absolutely superb performance by USA. I was actually shouting and jumping around in a fashion that is normally reserved for one team (hint: not England.)

I think this might be a watershed moment for 'soccer' in the US. Apparently the tournament has been drawing loads of interest and even those who were just on it for the patriotic thing must have watched that and rethought their views on our beloved game.

Well done USA and Jurgen on 00:19 - Jul 2 with 2573 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks for losing, America. It saves me being around any more of this shyte:

And it would only have multiplied by 100 with a win today.

Well done USA and Jurgen on 01:41 - Jul 2 with 2534 viewsSonofNorfolt

Brookers is right.

However, Klinsmann's tactics were brave in the extreme, a few times I noticed they had four players at the far post, which nearly got them an equaliser. Thankfully not.

We can now look forward to 'Real soccer moms of Kansas City' in the near future.

Well done USA and Jurgen on 06:26 - Jul 2 with 2496 viewsWatfordR

Colombia v Belgium final?

Well done USA and Jurgen on 07:27 - Jul 2 with 2444 viewsLblock

Fair play to the yanks contributed to a great game to watch

They could be a threat at the next Euros

(Surely we'll ask them to arrive late and help us out in France again? )

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Well done USA and Jurgen on 08:03 - Jul 2 with 2398 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Nah, they will have their own World Series of soccer by then and only they can enter.

Well done USA and Jurgen on 08:17 - Jul 2 with 2381 viewsYorkRanger

I thought Klinsman's reference to the team talk in the Locker Room was a nice touch...

Well done USA and Jurgen on 08:39 - Jul 2 with 2345 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Daily News makes The Sun look a model of restraint and decorum.

There's a Red Sox blog I follow that regularly posts pics of their Yankees coverage in a series called Scadenfreude. It's gigantically funny!

Another hugely enjoyable game last night. I may soon burst with glee.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well done USA and Jurgen on 09:14 - Jul 2 with 2307 viewspaulparker

As the tournament goes on it just shows up England & Roy as a load of sh*t
all this wait until 2 years time cobblers , well we were saying that after the last Euro's
we are so far behind teams like Mexico, Ghana, Nigeria , USA , the swiss
we may as well as not bothered going
apart from Russia & a poor Italian team ( which we lost ) we have been the worst team in the tournament , 2 goals and 1 point, shocking
glad to see the likes of Rooney, Sturridge, Gerrard and co hop on the 1st plane out of dodge onto more exotic climates, and chamberlain & Wiltshire hanging around waiting for their new Xboxes, KUNTS the lot of them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Well done USA and Jurgen on 09:20 - Jul 2 with 2296 viewsJeff

Jamie would die by hipster overload...

Can we not knock it?

Well done USA and Jurgen on 09:37 - Jul 2 with 2266 viewsAlvarado

Yes please. In fact, either one of those can win and I'll be a very happy bunny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024