Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ETO...and now....Cahill !! 11:50 - Jul 18 with 8606 viewsDiscodroid

is one to assume this is a joke.

because if it is, im not laughing.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/489666/QPR-set-to-battle-Spurs-to-provid
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 18:54]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

ETO on 11:51 - Jul 18 with 7026 viewsJonDoeman

He won't come, be big bucks for him.

It Is What It Is !!

ETO on 12:03 - Jul 18 with 6986 viewsClive_Anderson

How do I get job in Harry's scouting team?

ETO on 12:07 - Jul 18 with 6968 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Meanwhile, in the Express sports department's editorial meeting...

"who came up with the Eto'o bull$hit. Not even Jon Doeman or Clive Anderson can sell it as a good idea. Can we make up something a bit more credible? Ya?"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

ETO on 12:09 - Jul 18 with 6937 viewsClive_Anderson

Don't look at me I've never been much of a Arry fan.

Thought he was pretty lucky last season after a number of mediocre decisions. Still better to be a lucky manager than a good one.

ETO on 12:12 - Jul 18 with 6919 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, Clive! Nothing personal, just Friday gate-fever!

ETO on 12:12 - Jul 18 with 6919 viewsDiscodroid

at least it wasnt in the standard with an accompaying piece from keeping it real emma watson, telling me that all middle aged men are potential sex beasts and have been scientifcally proven to be scum and descended from an incubus demon with a huge knob.

as she did on tuesday.

or something like that.

i might have made that bit up.

but i bet she would if she could.

[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 12:13]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

ETO on 12:14 - Jul 18 with 6901 viewsNorthernr

Chief Scout: Harry, how's it going? Listen, just had the forms back over the fax and I had a couple of questions.

Harry: Alright geez, what's the deal?

Cheif Scout: Well, where I asked about what positions were a priority, what sort of players you're interested in, left or right foot, physical attributes, what we're looking for, you've just written The Boy Crouchy.

Harry: Wewll yeh, smashing fella is Crouchy.

Chief scout: Thing is, I've just flown in from South America where I saw this amazing kid. He's a striker, 21 years old, already got 30 Uruguay caps, he's 6ft 4 with an immaculate first touch, 30 league goals last season, never seen the like of him before. If we move quickly he's ours I think, work permit not an issue as he has Italian parentage.

Harry: Hmmm. Is he called Peter?

Chief scout: Well no, but-

Harry: -listen he sounds alright, but is he really for me? What you doing Saturday? Could you nip up to Stoke and have a look at this boy Crouchy for me? Loves his mum that boy.

ETO on 12:19 - Jul 18 with 6854 viewsClive_Anderson

No worries Brian.

My brain is completely and utterly farked from actually having to work hard this week.

ETO on 12:21 - Jul 18 with 6837 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh, ya, you need to cut that out, my man.

ETO on 12:26 - Jul 18 with 6804 viewsPommyhoop

An he's got natural rhythm . All strikers need it..
If you can dance you can score.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

ETO on 12:27 - Jul 18 with 6805 viewssaxbend

After last summer when we ended up with only 3 available strikers, two of which were particularly injury prone, I would prefer not to be too fussy about signing players in that particular position. We need to bring in at least 2 more strikers (possibly only one if we keep Rémy). Zamora won't last the whole season. Austin might but that's not guaranteed. If we get the chance to sign a player like Eto'o I'd take it. We don't know how limited our options might be.

ETO on 12:47 - Jul 18 with 6708 viewsSomersetHoops

In terms of attitude he could be Bosingwa mark 2. I understand he's trawling round countries to find the best place to spend some time and basing his next club choice on that. I don't think he's the right sort, but I could be wrong. I would rather we looked elsewhere.

Who's Next?

ETO on 12:51 - Jul 18 with 6692 viewsToast_R

Are you serious Saxman?

I would rather sign Callum Willock on loan then have another mercenary like Eto come through the door.

Wrong sort, I put him in the same bracket as Anelka, Cisse and the likes. Club to club to club, play well when their in the mood but create havoc when they want out. Let him go to the MLS and let those crazy Yanks bloat out his retirement fund instead of QPR.

ETO on 12:52 - Jul 18 with 6686 viewsstowmarketrange

Sorry Ben I'll have to disagree with you on this one.The last thing we need is another striker on the way down who is only hoping for one more pay day.
Get Harry to work his butt off to keep Remy.Austin might not be the player he was last season,but I'd prefer them to discover another Les Ferdinand rather than buy another Mike Sheron.

ETO on 18:04 - Jul 18 with 6448 viewsDiscodroid

and the express'es punchline.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/489774/QPR-and-Sunderland-launch-bids-to

id prefer a les dawson mother in law joke.

ETO on 18:19 - Jul 18 with 6388 viewsPommyhoop

Seriously DD if that is true after the WC and the shite I have given my Aussie workmates about Cahilland how old he is and how lucky his volley was .I will have a dunp bang in the middle of Suncorp Stadium and say ;there you go its come to this..'
On a tuesday night when no ones about but the thoughts there
Fecking Tim Cahill Feck Off..
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 18:35]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

ETO on 18:39 - Jul 18 with 6350 viewsDiscodroid

great picture mate, its like me and you over the garden fence moaning about qpr.

they have just mentioned it on bbc radio 5 6.30 sports news that were interested in him.

im non plussed.

just..wow.

[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 18:41]

ETO on 18:50 - Jul 18 with 6323 viewseghamranger

If Remy goes we will need another striker. Can't expect Austin to score for fun in PL. Hernandez from Man U is apparently going to Spurs. He would be cracking with Austin, Eto is just an ex scum mercenary like Bosingwa and would massively rock the boat in the steady ship at the mo!!

ETO on 19:12 - Jul 18 with 6250 viewsMatch82

To be fair, I'm sure the research for most of those sports programs is just recycling the day's (mostly made up) gossip. If the Express said that we were interested in Thierry Henry, I'm sure there would be a rumor about that too. In fact, I could probably just make up a player's name on this forum and it would become someone "we were interested in" within a few days...

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 23:06 - Jul 18 with 5951 viewsHooparoo

For the record, Tim Cahill(even at 34) was one of the fittest Roos at the World Cup and is considered an evergreen who could keep playing for a while yet. Good genetics I suppose.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 23:21 - Jul 18 with 5903 viewsSpiritofGregory

No more old players!

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 06:27 - Jul 19 with 5770 viewsFredManRave

All this talk of Eto and Cahill is just another clever marketing ploy by the club such that when we actually sign Ronaldinho we all go, phew, at least we didn't sign Eto or Cahill..............wait a minute..........

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 09:35 - Jul 19 with 5668 viewsmakaveli1882

didn't open link... but Eto far to big for our club I'm afraid

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 10:42 - Jul 19 with 5568 viewsThGrimRanger

agreed but Cahill on a one year deal would be a good plan B if Sigthorsson doesn't come off

TheGrimRanger

ETO...and now....Cahill !! on 11:53 - Jul 19 with 5449 viewsisawqpratwcity

sorry, dd, have to disagree.

always admired cahill, good skills, great attitude. he was immense for oz in brasil.

yeh, he's old but not fcked. could do much worse for a fall-back position.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024