Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hippy 'Crack' 17:10 - Aug 11 with 4484 viewsDiscodroid

We have a Park that backs on to our property and in the Children's play area one Sunday morning I found about 20 empty canisters under the climbing frame

All I could think of was how inconsiderate they were to not tidy up after themselves as I collected all the spent canisters/balloons together before putting them in the bin 10 feet away.

the mrs says i mannifest the look of a disgusted 1922 committe tory back bencher while doing so.

it was a look i pulled off perfectly in my suit in the late nineties when exiting the plastic strip curtains of various soho sex shops for 3 bottles of amyl nitrate on lunchtime jaunts .

turning round and effecting a "ive never been so disgusted in all my life" look on my kipper , before haughtily catching the central line back to bank and dreaming of prolonged aggressive orgasms while spangled on liquid gold/rave/reds.

in all seriousness i see these cannisters/ballons all over the place in east london/essex.

i was down brick lane on friday night and they were young professional twenty somethings all at it as well.

all looking like ali bongo making baloon animals on the paul daniels magic show.

i must be getting old .

note to peejay *non qpr

[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 17:13]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:15 - Aug 11 with 4449 viewspaulparker

I dunno whats up with these kids really I don't ,

I mean in my day it was a bottle of thunderbird, 10 B&H and a quick snog and a finger in the Bushes

ahhh the good old days

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:33 - Aug 11 with 4387 viewsFDC

I was at a festival earlier this summer, and literally every ten seconds you'd hear a balloon inflating inside someone's tent, it was really odd - like over the space of 12 months the festival drug of choice had changed from MDMA to nitrous oxcide.

It's been around for ages, but seems to have hit a critical mass where it's crossed over into the mainstream.

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:38 - Aug 11 with 4364 viewsrunningman75

What happened to thunderbird ? Remember there was blue and red label bottles.

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:41 - Aug 11 with 4358 views1MoreBrightonR

It's amazing how you can see the media hysteria leading up to the inevitable ban on consuming them developing. The Saturday morning news headlines on Sky and BBC about youtube videos glamoursing usage and feeding an epidemic was incredibly predictable.

It's insane how common usage is and i do find it a bit weird when i see (or hear more accurately) people doing them in broad daylight in parks BUT relatively they are incredibly harmless. Banning them when cigarettes are legal would be pretty depressing but not suprising.

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:41 - Aug 11 with 4358 viewsLblock

I did see a report that the OB are going to be confiscating helium balloons at V Fest this year.

I have this image of them all being put in the back of one transit van which subsequently takes off and drifts on the breeze over the hills to Chelmsford town centre

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:47 - Aug 11 with 4333 viewsganjR

For me it says everything you need to know about the music/youth culture of this generation.
From Ecstasy and Acid House/Rave/Jungle to Balloons/Ket and Chase n Status.

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:49 - Aug 11 with 4331 views1MoreBrightonR

I was at a festival 2 years ago and security sometimes was and sometimes wasn't confiscating it.

The police in London Fields on Saturday were asking the guys selling them in the day to leave but ignoring people taking them....and then by around 7pm they seemed to let the same guys back in and not care....and that's in Hackney which is supposedly cracking down on them. Guys selling them in the park have a nice little money earner going on!

Hippy 'Crack' on 17:50 - Aug 11 with 4325 viewsGloucs_R

I get the first three but why were you fingering bushes? You'd have had more fun with some female company!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hippy 'Crack' on 18:05 - Aug 11 with 4293 viewsDiscodroid

i remember hearing about nitrous oxide around 1996 when this came out

side effects include vitamin b deficiency a sore tongue and a pale skin!!

"would you know it not here than more than 30 seconds and already i see a bad little kid doing bad little things
he is sucking on a balloon
now this is not an ordianary ballon parents it is filled with nitrus oxide
Laughing gas HA HA HA HA HA"

Read more: Green Velvet - Flash Lyrics 1995/6
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 18:14]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Hippy 'Crack' on 18:11 - Aug 11 with 4272 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A finger in the bushes eh. Two chics at once eh Paul? I'm impressed.

Hippy 'Crack' on 18:39 - Aug 11 with 4212 viewseghamranger

Bushes are a thing if the past now with all these Brazilians and landing strips.

Hippy 'Crack' on 18:49 - Aug 11 with 4179 viewsTheBlob

Nitrous oxide is for bunging in your motor - makes a clapped out old mondeo faster than a rabbi on a bike going past Hitler's house.
Doing drugs out doors is sooooooooooooo unsophisticated.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hippy 'Crack' on 18:52 - Aug 11 with 4172 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This true. It's to confusing. You know where you are with a bush.

Hippy 'Crack' on 19:16 - Aug 11 with 4119 viewspaulparker

Well you've either got or you ain't Captn
BTW I may be in a minority of 1 but I like a nice Bush

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hippy 'Crack' on 19:31 - Aug 11 with 4070 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm too long in the tooth for that kind of stuff these days (apart from the occasional joint if i go and see a band). But out of interest, what's the hit - upper, downer, hallucinogen, etc?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hippy 'Crack' on 20:26 - Aug 11 with 3973 viewsFDC

It's quite trippy, with acid-y visuals and auditory hallucinations. Only lasts a minute or two. It can be quite good fun, had it once where it felt like time was going backwards and I could predict what was coming next.

Hippy 'Crack' on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 3957 viewsBlackCrowe

Excellent - have some more and tell us if we'll stay up this season.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hippy 'Crack' on 20:56 - Aug 11 with 3919 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Me too mate.

Hippy 'Crack' on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 3896 views1MoreBrightonR

Its nothing amazing but a nice high for a minute or two. The thing that makes it pretty popular is how cheap it is and the fact its quite good in a group.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024