Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad 10:09 - Aug 13 with 5532 viewshoof_hearted

Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Naughton, Chiriches, Sandro, Capoue, Chadli and Dembele all up for sale by north London club.

Also mentions a Remy/Townsend swap possibility.

One thing's for sure. They won't let us have any decent players before Saturday week so hopefully we'll play Remy against them and he'll score a hat trick to seal the deal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11029566/Totte

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:14 - Aug 13 with 3930 viewsdaveB

I think Sandro and Townsend would be decent additions

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:16 - Aug 13 with 3923 viewsjonno

Blimey - 'Arry will sign the lot!

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:17 - Aug 13 with 3909 viewsrosseeles

Harry wont be able to stand up for a week seeing that list he'll be so excited.

Would take townsend in a shot

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:19 - Aug 13 with 3895 viewsJamie

Dembele + Chiriches for Remy would be a deal and a half.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:19 - Aug 13 with 3898 viewshoof_hearted

Nobody's suggesting we go for Assou-Ekotto, then?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:20 - Aug 13 with 3893 viewseastside_r

Not sure I'd take any of them.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:23 - Aug 13 with 3866 viewsTonto

I like Townsend, but he doesnt fit into our new system.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 3836 viewsBklynRanger

Hopefully we can come out of this only feeling slightly shafted...

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:32 - Aug 13 with 3792 viewsClive_Anderson

What happened to Lennon? Used to be pretty useful a couple of years ago.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:33 - Aug 13 with 3798 viewshoof_hearted

Sadly you may be right. Once I start applying that sort of logic it makes me think that Ale may be one of the biggest improvers with Hoddle coaching him. When he was England manager he had Gascoigne and Beckham but he also had Ince and Batty.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:33 - Aug 13 with 3789 viewsjamois

Sandro, Capoue, Chadli and Dembele are all quality. Of those I could only imagine us having a chance of capturing Capoue. Having made the jump to the uk, not getting much game time, based in London, he may see us as an opportunity to re-establish his reputation. And I'd argue he's exactly the player we need. The others we don't need as a priority or wouldn't come to l'il ol' QPR anyway.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:36 - Aug 13 with 3766 viewsadhoc_qpr

Any of Dembele, Capoue and Sandro would be ideal for adding into our centre midfield mix - although i think Sandro will think he's too good for us.

Capoue or Dembele might be tempted though.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:38 - Aug 13 with 3755 viewsHAYESBOY

Would take Capoue, Dembele and Townsend from that list but we couldn't afford all of them. That's probably 25m there.
Think Townsend could play on the hole behind a front 2 just as Hoillett is doing.

Wasn't HR interested in Capoue before?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:40 - Aug 13 with 3748 viewsWokingR

You just know we will end up with Ekotto

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:44 - Aug 13 with 3714 viewsClive_Anderson

Looking at the comments, most people think the article is made up crap with no sources quoted at all.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:47 - Aug 13 with 3694 viewsPommyhoop

Hey JD .Dig out that old prediction of mine.
Looks like I might still be half right..

''''
Anyone looking in will be pissing themselves at us talking about Medel ,Caulker ,Bradley etc.
Everyone knows we'll announce Rio in a couple of hoursbefore deadline then let Levi dump his shite on us at the last minute '''''
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 10:51]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:49 - Aug 13 with 3676 viewshoof_hearted

...and the comments are even more made up with no sources aren't they? I would think Levy is putting pressure on to sell before spending more (as usual) and the new manager wants his own choices so why doubt that rather than the oddballs who comment on newspaper sites?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 10:58 - Aug 13 with 3623 viewsDiscodroid

agree 100% my man. would like to see capoue given a re-boot at beautiful downtown loftus road.

a central defensive midfield player must be a priority imho
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 10:59]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:01 - Aug 13 with 3609 viewsLoft1979

spot on with Capoue. Ala Holtby, might accept QPR as good place to get playing time and exposure.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:15 - Aug 13 with 3546 viewsnewgolddream

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:22 - Aug 13 with 3517 viewsAntti_Heinola

to be fair I think Poch has said he needs to get rid of players, but that doesn't necessarily make the list accurate. Suspect at last one Spur will come in before deadline day though.

Bare bones.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:32 - Aug 13 with 3463 viewsN12Hoop

Just please don't be Harry Fckin Kane. Sandro on the other hand is a fantastic player.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:37 - Aug 13 with 3439 viewsTacticalR

More of a trading post than a football club. It's all making me dizzy.

Air hostess clique

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:38 - Aug 13 with 3432 viewsIrishR

So from the above list it looks like they want to keep Holtby and Kane. Some mouthwatering quality in there tho....mmmmm

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:45 - Aug 13 with 3398 viewsTheBlob

Ned is reportedly on his bike so logically that could open the door for Dawson.Him and Townsend would do.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024