Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Young , Quite Simply Loves Bird Shit.. 17:09 - Aug 16 with 3463 viewsDiscodroid

cheered me up a bit....

mmmmmmm...scatology
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 17:16]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ashley Young , Quite Simply Loves Bird Shit.. on 17:55 - Aug 16 with 3345 viewskysersosaqpr

Sick..... But brilliant. Disco, you weren't the extra in one flew over the cuckoo nest - the bird shit analogy just all seems to close the circle!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Ashley Young , Quite Simply Loves Bird Shit.. on 18:09 - Aug 16 with 3317 viewsDiscodroid

alas no my old friend, i might have been mutiple miggs from 'silence of the lambs' though !

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ashley Young , Quite Simply Loves Bird Shit.. on 18:17 - Aug 16 with 3294 viewsRANGERS4EVER

"You're sh*t, And you eat it too!" New song

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024