Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand,Caulker, Dunne 14:23 - Aug 24 with 2361 viewsDiscodroid

our very own earth wind and fire...

written the day before the season started.

really looking forward to seeing rio ferdinand and richard dunne play together tomorrow!!

i think its an excellent idea to put both dunne and ferdinand in the back three.
with the pace we have in the middle in joey barton, karl henry ,jordan mutch and ali faurlin , i for one, am sure we can cope with anything the best attacking midfielders and deadliest strikers in the cosmos and beyond can throw at us this coming season.

even if barry allen were to become availble, i wouldnt want him anywhere near this pacy bermuda triangle in our employ.

if the premiership is known for anything , it is known for its chronic lack of pace and im convinced that a back three where two of them are slower than eddie kidd on special k can only be an advantage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bollox.

watching dunne plod back for thier third goal was like watching pub drunk staggering against the chip shop wall on the way home looking for a mate to cadge a fiver off.

as for traore , about as intimidating as sponge bob square pants. never seen him as a premiership player in all his time at qpr , mavis reily could bend him to her will.not got the mental strength to be the man,end of.

[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 14:28]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024