Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp the Colonel kurtz of w12 15:23 - Aug 24 with 3811 viewsDiscodroid

They are truly enemies! I remember when I was at the Lane... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into the ground to support our team in bandit country

We left at half time after we suffered the shame of jordan mutch impersonating a 6 million pound footballer and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had given up, our players didnt give a shit...

There they were in a pile. A pile of little younis kabul step overs . And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure madness of a manager playing richard dunne , rio ferdinand ,bobby zamoa and armand traore in the premiership 2014.

the horror oh the horror......

[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 15:30]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Harry Redknapp the Colonel kurtz of w12 on 15:31 - Aug 24 with 3751 viewsTHEBUSH

It's even worse than that Disco, we played with no spirit what-so-ever, Harry has to take full blame for that.

Harry Redknapp the Colonel kurtz of w12 on 15:41 - Aug 24 with 3721 viewsDiscodroid

kurtz/harry :Did they say why, glenn , why they want to terminate my command?
Willard/glenn hoddle : I was sent on a classified mission, sir.

Kurtz/harry: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?

Willard/glenn: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
Kurtz/harry: Are my methods unsound?

Willard/glenn: I don't see any method at all, sir.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 15:42]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Harry Redknapp the Colonel kurtz of w12 on 15:42 - Aug 24 with 3718 viewsjamois

Colonel Kurtz:
"You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us."

....and coaching....

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Harry Redknapp the Colonel kurtz of w12 on 21:11 - Aug 24 with 3530 viewsDiscodroid

general corman/ tony fernandes : Your mission is to proceed up the the south africa road, in brian ferrys sharkskin suit from the 'angel eyes' video...Pick up Colonel Kurtz's/harrys path at tottenham reserves, follow it and learn what you can along the way.

When you find the Colonel, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and terminate the Colonel's command.

captain Willard/ glenn hoddle : Terminate the Colonel?
General Corman/tony fernandes : He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field managing footballers
philip beard: Terminate with extreme prejudice.
Colonel corman/tony fernandes : You understand, Captain, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 21:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024