Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred 12:11 - Aug 30 with 18104 viewsDiscodroid

if you gents will indulge me, ive never started a thread before, and ive got the lucky plastic toad to hand...

im in 'Get carter' mode for these barbarians from the north.

you know what poyet......ive forgotten what your eyes looked like, still pissholes in the snow...

lets do it for Ali.

Rangers 2-1.

Im off for a pint of Stella.....in a thin glass

how soon is now.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 13:47]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 12:23 - Aug 30 with 8738 viewsPommyhoop

Always thought there was something chimplike about Poyet and not just his first name.

Dont do predictions..bad karma but I hope we stuff em ( or even nick a point)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 8728 viewsClive_Anderson

Think we'll completely defy expectations and run out easy winners 3-1.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 8727 viewsqueensparker

We're Rangers, we never do things the obvious way. We'll probably win 4-0

F--king hope so anyway. Lovely day in NW10 and I'm off to the pub. See you all there

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:10 - Aug 30 with 8662 viewsisawqpratwcity

if you told me that i'd be this depressed two weeks into a premier promotion season after what had been a jean-creaming transfer window up 'til yesterday, i would not have believed you.

but here we are.

i'm tipping a 0-2 loss, but i'd love it if joey scored the winner and ran over to wave ale's shirt again.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 13:11]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:14 - Aug 30 with 8637 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good luck rs

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:17 - Aug 30 with 8618 viewsRANGERS4EVER

6-0, Remy to score all six

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:29 - Aug 30 with 8593 viewsisawqpratwcity

so you're still here.

i'm glad to see that clive didn't follow through on his threats, because your posts on the ale thread yesterday were rational, if manifestly unsympathetic.

the thing is, i find your moniker profoundly ironic, because i don't think you get the spirit of this club at all

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:31 - Aug 30 with 8584 viewswood_hoop

A win would make my day....

A draw looks a good possibility, if we can do this with a bit of aplomb, then the gloom slowly decending could well be lifted.

It is never a 'must win game' as some have suggested, the performance a much better guide, could loose/draw with the scabiest goal of the day, that I could stomach, just about, I want to see us moving the ball around as if we are moving in the right direction, players at least making chances, not too hard a thing to ask.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:38 - Aug 30 with 8555 viewsJAPRANGERS

1-1 init??

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:44 - Aug 30 with 8520 viewsTheBlob

I'd snatch that hand off your heavily tattooed wrist for a1-1 result.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 13:57 - Aug 30 with 8444 viewsLewes_r

Got a very bad feeling about today ( had a good feeling about spurs game)

Happy days

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 8413 viewsBrixtonR

Alright Disco mate, u not going to day ? Im with Lblock in that its a must win game. Thing is in this league a couple of points is big deal so we go further behind at this stage and its a mountain to climb

Hopefully a surprising 2-0 to tje Rs

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 8407 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:02 - Aug 30 with 8385 viewsNov77

Harry's tombola!!!

4-3-3? Clint back at left back.

No remy

Adel on the bench.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:02 - Aug 30 with 8386 viewsCanadaRanger

No Remy... But Austin's back!

QPR TEAM CONFIRMED
QPR XI: Green, Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Hill, Mutch, Barton (c), Fer, Hoilett, Austin, Phillips.
Subs: Murphy, Traore, Onuoha, Henry, Dunne, Zamora, Taarabt.

SUNDERLAND TEAM CONFIRMED
Sunderland XI: Mannonem, Van Aanholt, Brown, Cattermole, Larsson, Rodwell, Fletcher, Wickham, Johnson, O'Shea (c), Vergini.
Subs: Pantilimon, Jones, Bridcutt, Gomez, Altidore, Giaccherini, Buckley.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:04]

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:11 - Aug 30 with 8253 viewsDiscodroid

no danny simpson either, and clint who(bless him) by his own admission isnt really up to it now.

good to see it all running on rails

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:13 - Aug 30 with 8240 viewsisawqpratwcity

so, no remy. not sold yet but already not ours.

good to see austin back.

nice to see taarabt elevated to the bench.
nice to see dunne relegated to the bench.

come on, joey, wave that shirt...

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:14 - Aug 30 with 8219 viewstoboboly

Two seasons ago clint couldn't play at LB, now arry is making him do it again? Jesus wept.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:15 - Aug 30 with 8215 viewsA40Bosh

The obvious concern with that front three is that is pretty much all we have until Vargas comes back from holidaying in Italy.

Fully expect Jim White to be creaming himself at 10:30pm as another overrated, overinflated, overweight, overcareer, Premier League reject wobbles through the glass doors of Loftus Road as Beard stands flush faced in the foyer whilst behind Paul, Ian and Adam toss a coin to see who has to stay behind to roll the camera and ask "So, xxx why QPR?"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:16 - Aug 30 with 8202 viewssmudgehoop

given all the upheavals of the last few days I like this line up. Remy can do one. Said the same thing with the spurs line up.

still a flat back four suits us best apart from clint playing LB when he has clearly stated he's not up for this position at this level when he is a CB.

please play yun instead.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:18 - Aug 30 with 8174 viewsPommyhoop

Ned on the bench ready and waiting for when Clint snatches the number off the 4th official.and says.'Dont be f'cking stupid gaffer I'm coming off ,get Chief on...''
Or even Armand !
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:20]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:25 - Aug 30 with 8083 viewsozexile

Our midfield looks very weak.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:26 - Aug 30 with 8067 viewsDiscodroid

READ MY MIND POM.

good to see ya back smudgehoop!!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:27]

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:44 - Aug 30 with 7963 viewsozranger

It'll be midnight here in Ozzieland, but I will stupidly watch it Should really just go to bed, knowing that there will be little good news. I, like many others, do not see any real chance of a result here. Still, good luck to the boys.

Sunderland norvern mankey's match fred on 14:45 - Aug 30 with 7952 viewssmudgehoop

Still loving your posts Disco, are u at HQ today. My flowers will be screaming with joy if we scrape a draw.

I just have this bizarre feeling our first win will be at Old Trafford.

See disco, I can be crazier than you :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024