Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which opposition player did you love to boooo? 09:12 - Sep 18 with 1381 viewsbig_bloomers

Sean Gregan for me - hated his arrogant, cocky, ugly, PNE face! Loved it when he had a bad game at Bloomfield Road. Don't seem to exist much any more - unless they're nowadays in our side!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Which opposition player did you love to boooo? on 20:22 - Sep 18 with 1353 viewsTejas

Tony Ellis, without a doubt (when he was with PKE). He's was also my favourite Pool player - strange but true!

Which opposition player did you love to boooo? on 19:31 - Sep 19 with 1329 viewsclarkestattoo

I didn't like Diouf at all - horrible man - and glad it's all gone quiet on that front.

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Which opposition player did you love to boooo? on 09:23 - Sep 20 with 1313 viewsBFC_Tim

As we're playing Brighton today, have to say never liked Zamora - was gutted he got the winning Play Off goal for QPR as that was so typical of his style - do nothing for 90 minutes, get one chance and score. We'll probably end up with him in 5 years when he still does nothing but can no longer score!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024