Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see some new usernames logged on below 13:41 - Sep 26 with 1624 viewsbig_bloomers

Not heard of most of them - be good if they started posting 😀

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 18:49 - Sep 26 with 1598 viewsOsbourne

Yes, this is such a good site. The more posters the better.

Compared to the old site this is 'Rolls Royce'

Plus it can only get better.
Old site New site !!!
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 18:50]

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 19:21 - Sep 26 with 1583 viewsHarryHorse

The trouble is a lot of the posters on the old site (myself included) rather like driving round in a comfortable old jalopy in heavy traffic . Maybe once this place gets a few scratches and dents , misfires every so often and suffers the occasional breakdown (nervous and otherwise) it will get more fun . At the moment its like tootling slowly down an empty country lane ; looks nice , smooth ride , not very interesting

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 19:45 - Sep 26 with 1569 viewsOsbourne

Why does the Sun Newspaper sell over 6 million Copies per day?
Why do proper newspapers sell less than 1 million copies per day?

Answer : 6 Million men want to look at a pair of Tits.

Sad reflection of our society.
In fact to cover myself, I'm not even sure if the Sun Newspaper is still in circulation? Didn't it get banned over the phone hacking scandal? Just about says it all!

This site is like a 'Rolls Royce'
The other site could be compared to the Sun Newspaper - DISCUSS!

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 20:19 - Sep 26 with 1557 viewsHarryHorse

I can only manage one analogy per day I'm afraid Osbourne

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 20:34 - Sep 26 with 1548 viewsOsbourne

Your right Harry,
At this very moment there are only 4 'registered posters' on line and 4 'moderators.'

We need to get more posters across from the other site.
How do we do it?
Remember this really is a 'Rolls Royce' site. I stole that analogy from Spider, Spider has now gone back to the other site!!

Let them know that they are all 'SUN' readers on the other site, Harry.
By definition that makes them 'Readers of Rubbish.' Plus, men buy the 'SUN' for one reason only - and I wonder what that reason is?

Will that bring you and the rest of them over?

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 23:33 - Sep 26 with 1526 viewsOrioltwins

I read The Sun Osbourne!!

Prefer this site for no other reason that it doesn't have the likes of LythamKev, Phill49 and other protagonists who fill it full of crap.

Least the posters on here have decent debates and seem to have more intelligence - I only say that because few of the posts have xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx in their messages!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 23:37 - Sep 26 with 1520 viewssteve_g

You can tell this is a football board because it goes very quiet midweek when there's no games and really busy's up towards matchdays! I came on last Wednesday and it was really quiet and yet tonight seems to be buzzing.

The other sites seem to do banal 'keep the site ticking over' threads and posts!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Nice to see some new usernames logged on below on 10:22 - Sep 27 with 1488 viewsAVFTT

Strangely stats show no difference during midweek to the rest of the week so we may have fewer posters but just as many reading the site. The big difference we've noticed in the 2 months since we've been on this site is that the forum only makes up about 75% of page impressions and users are taking advantage of loads of the other stuff on the site. On the old AVFTT it was remarkably 98% forum!!

So whilst the forum isn't yet as busy as the old one the site is being used in loads of other ways which is what we wanted. Look out for loads of new features as well and why not register and then take a good look round the site starting with FAQ at the top of the forum

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/login/register
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024