Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? 15:48 - Oct 28 with 3269 viewsbrassedoff

One person who can't be blamed for this shambles is Lee Clark and presuming he is the man to take over the reins at Bloomfield Road I hope he gets a decent reception on Saturday (presuming that he takes the side?)

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 15:53 - Oct 28 with 2552 viewsTejas

Interesting question that. If he does get selected I've a feeling he will get a poor reception, from some at least.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 15:57 - Oct 28 with 2547 viewsOsbourne

The king is dead, long live the king.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 16:01 - Oct 28 with 2540 viewsLala

Well he will get a bl**dy good reception from me. What is he guilty of.....taking work where he could find it, good for him.

Lee ee Clark's Tangerine Army

Too soon ??

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 16:43 - Oct 28 with 2508 viewsAllezBlackpool

Whoever it may be will get applause from me. After all its not their fault!!!

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 16:47 - Oct 28 with 2503 viewsseasider13

We should get behind the new manager and let him have a go, but I'm hardly inspired by Lee Clarke.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 17:40 - Oct 28 with 2476 viewsjanegallagher

Billy Davies tangerine army - rolls off the tongue

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 09:14 - Oct 29 with 2416 views1953Original

Am not inspired by Clark but our hopes will rest with him now.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 12:21 - Oct 29 with 2372 viewshindu_seasider

I'll be booing him

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 12:24 - Oct 29 with 2363 viewsMr_Brightside

Mr_Brightside - Hindu - thought you said on the other board you'd been banned from here

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 12:27 - Oct 29 with 2361 viewsTejas

I expect quite a few will Hindu. My prediction (if he takes the job that is!) is that there will be light applause with a background of booing. Following by a handful of fans shouting abuse at each other for doing the wrong thing!

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 12:51 - Oct 29 with 2338 viewshindu_seasider

I thought I was, must've been an error, but I'm not so happy days

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 12:57 - Oct 29 with 2329 viewsthebigone

I would like to think every Blackpool fan will applaud whoever is in charge - little point going if you're not behind the team and manager.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 13:24 - Oct 29 with 2306 viewsLala

Fair enough, don;t applaud....although I don't get that....but boooing, that is just absolutely insane..

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 13:37 - Oct 29 with 2296 viewsTejas

I wont be booing by the way - I pride myself on only booing referees, linesmen and any opposing player that goes down feigning injury under a tangerine challenge. I don't boo the men in tangerine - ever. I simply think that plenty will be.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 14:18 - Oct 29 with 2276 viewshindu_seasider

I don't want Clark in charge, therefore I'll boo, I'm not being a happy clapper

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 14:23 - Oct 29 with 2266 viewsTejas

It's a free Country Hindu, you should boo if that's what you want to do. I wont boo, but I wont boo those that do boo.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 14:47 - Oct 29 with 2248 viewsLala

...and why are will you boo Lee Clark Hindu ?

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 16:52 - Oct 29 with 2228 viewsjanegallagher

Happy clapper. What does that actually mean. Anyone know?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 18:27 - Oct 29 with 2202 viewshindu_seasider

Cos IMO he's a backwards/shit appointment. You don't get sacked for being a worldie of a manager do you? A happy clapper is a 'fan' who applauds a decision or situation even if it's no good for the club, basically a fan who has no ambition....like Oyston

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 2189 viewsOldSkool

Wake up, goofs.
He was manager of the team one place above us.
Is this really the best we can do?

OYSTONS OUT.
NO SURRENDER!

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 19:05 - Oct 29 with 2177 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

I wouldn't do anything. It's such a backwards decision but if I was booing, I'd be booing Karl for "rushing in to it". Something he apparently didn't want to do with Riga.

Hypocritical buffoon.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 2168 viewsLetsbasham

Why would you boo the manager of the team one place above you in the league whos former team were walloped 8 -0 Saturday......

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 19:44 - Oct 29 with 2141 viewsribble

Ok, so many may be unhappy at the appointment of Clark (if it happens) but to boo the man himself would show a complete and utter lack of class. Vent your spleen at the man who made the appointment if you must. Booing Clark would be simply cretinous.

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 19:51 - Oct 29 with 2128 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

What do you mean "if you must", like you horribly disapprove of criticism Oyston gets?

Will the fans applaud Lee Clark on Saturday? on 19:57 - Oct 29 with 2123 viewsribble

No, not at all. I meant that if you feel the need to direct your disapproval anywhere it should be towards the guy who offered the job, not the one who's taken it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024