Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs showing Swansea game? 18:15 - Dec 1 with 3946 viewsDevonWhite

Anyone know of any pubs with dodgy satellite feeds that might be showing the game tomorrow?

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 07:36 - Dec 2 with 3804 viewsBlue_Castello

Was told by the landlord of the Dolphin in Uxbridge that he would be showing the Swansea game, he's been an Rs supporter for years, the pub is in Rockingham road for anyone who lives local.

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 08:28 - Dec 2 with 3758 viewsRBlock

Corribs Rest in Queens Park was showing the newcastle game. Also the Windmill on Acton high road possibly might show it, worth giving them a call closer to KO

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 09:14 - Dec 2 with 3710 viewsQPunkR

Yeah the Corrib usually shows Rangers games. Nice pint of Caffreys too!

QPR - "shit but local"

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 09:33 - Dec 2 with 3697 viewswombat

any pubs round the ruislip uxbridge area showing it ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 10:26 - Dec 2 with 3655 viewsGroveR

Both NBC and Fox Sports are carrying it so there's no reason any pub with DodgiDigi shouldn't be showing it (Corrib, Windmill, etc. as already mentioned).

Odd that BT have plumped for Leicester v Liverpool as the "Game That MATTERS"© and Sky are doing some Real v A.N. Other Team that aren't Barcelona from La Liga and PSV v Feyenoord from the Eredivisie (a two-horse race of a league which has been as uncompetitive as the SPL for nearly as long). Might just be a scheduling thing though.

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 13:29 - Dec 2 with 3551 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Yes, a good man Pat. ST holder, sits next to me in X Block.

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 13:42 - Dec 2 with 3521 viewsBakes

Yes. The Crock of Gold (formally The Laurels) in Ruislip will show the game, just been refurbished with new sofas and very big TV Screens.

Thank me later.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 14:12 - Dec 2 with 3482 viewswombat

good man bakes will head down there later me thinks gets away from the missus for a few bloody hrs as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 3393 viewsA40Bosh

Haven't been in the revamped place yet, but I here it is a better set up than when it was The Laurels. Might pop in for the second half.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 16:30 - Dec 2 with 3331 viewsThe_Mole

I've watched the last three Rangers games in here - highly recommend it if you're local.

Very comfortable and clean and the TV at the rear of the pub (biggest in there) is generally dedicated to QPR matches.

Only downside is when Rangers and the scum are playing on the same day/time; the pubs generally split or at least 2:1 R's!

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 17:37 - Dec 2 with 3249 viewsZinc

May have to venture here. If someone can post a pub that is 100% showing the game that would be tremendous and worthy of a xmas hug.

Pubs showing Swansea game? on 17:46 - Dec 2 with 3230 viewsDevonWhite

I rang the corrib earlier - they're definitely showing it so that's where we're heading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024