Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That result has been coming. 23:00 - Dec 20 with 2056 viewsCurryman

Stop and think how many times we have escaped a hammering this season due to the heroics of Lewis. At the moment Lewis is not having the same effect on the games and seems pretty ordinary compared to his form at the beginning of the season and that is not intended as a slight against him, his form overall has been great.

There did appear, in recent games, to be something of a resurgence in our form, even though it only resulted in the main in draws, however, we have still been,and as today proved, still are very very fragile in all departments.

KO said we should judge him at the end of the season, he also said there would be plenty of flotsam and jetsum about, so not to worry. True to his word we have a team full of flotsam and jetsum and our season is all but over, so bring in the hanging judge.

As it is the season of goodwill, I just hope that the Oystons all enjoy roasting their chestnuts in front of an open fire at Christmas, I would like to be the one roasting them, as they ponder over their destruction of Blackpool Football Club and ruining the hopes and aspirations of thousands of fans.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 23:04]

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

That result has been coming. on 23:12 - Dec 20 with 2031 viewsOsbourne

Curryman,

Could I ask, were you at Bloomfield Road today to see the match live?

Everything fell for Bournemouth today, that's what I saw from the West Stand.

It's another day, another match. Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham and Millwall are coming.

The Pool players are professional footballers. They did not get the 3 points on offer today. Pool could take 9 from the next 9 on offer.

Just a thought.

That result has been coming. on 23:24 - Dec 20 with 2010 viewsCurryman

If I wasn't at Bloomfield Road today, I couldn't have left after the fifth goal went in. Of course I was at the game in my usual seat in a very cold and draughty South Stand.

I was also at the Charlton game;
The Brum game;
The Rotherham game;
The Bolton game;
The Leeds Utd game;
The Fulham game;
The Ipswich game .

Do you want me to continue?

Therefore I, like you, have seen enough in those games to form an opinion, and today we were a crock of S H I T E never mind unlucky.

A quick edit, have you seen any team this season that has been slower than us? I can't remember one.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 23:30]

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

That result has been coming. on 23:48 - Dec 20 with 1975 viewsOsbourne

Curryman,

Maybe you saw what you wanted to see today.
I was in the West Stand and I saw what I saw.
I watched Pool supporters applauding off the Bournemouth team.

Pool are not relegated yet. Pool are after place 21 in the Championship 2014/15 and then a re-group in the summer.

Another day another match. Pool had a bad day today, that is all. Bournemouth were 'pretty,' but very, very lucky. You see it like you want to see it, i'll see it like I saw it.

I can still see place 21 in the championship for Pool 2014/15. Maybe you should start seeing place 21 too.

Watching Bournemouth is like watching Brazil.
Let's applaud them off.

That result has been coming. on 09:21 - Dec 21 with 1873 viewschesterbfc

cant remember many but you should remember the many missed crosses etc and soft goals he,s conceded,always protesting. My 6 yr old grand daughter could knock him over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024