Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a complete outrage. 08:08 - Jan 6 with 4637 viewsCurryman

Taken from the old board, it seems that the O's, rather than trying to build any bridges with the disgruntled fans, are dynamiting all routes to any reconcilliation.

In the words of some of the old cowboys, they are lower than a snake's belly.

'Up to now most fans threatened with legal action regarding comments made on this forum and other forms of social media have only received letters of pre action . As you may have recently read on other posts one of our fellow posters has now received documents from the Oystons solicitors which require him to fill in earnings and assets to be presented to the courts as well as a request to submit his defence . They have also paid the court fees for £610 to take the poster concerned to the High Court in Manchester with a claim lodged for upto £50,000 each for John Owen Oyston , Karl Samuel Oyston and Blackpool Football Club Limited .One of the ludicrous claims the solicitors have made is that the comments made by this fan have , amongst other claims for damages , hit this years season ticket sales .
Our request for help is for anyone reading this message board who didn't renew this season , emails on the following address a quick resume as to why they didnt renew . Possible reasons may include a lack of investment over the past few seasons , being treated with contempt by the present owners , having only 8 players upto a week before the season started , pre season training tour cancelled etc etc etc .
This in effect will show any judge preciding that to make a claim for these damages is ridiculous to say the least .
Many thanks for your time and if any other fans have received a summons that we dont know about that these emails may also help please let us know on the below email address .
justice4fans@outlook.com'

[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 8:08]

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

This is a complete outrage. on 08:52 - Jan 6 with 4599 viewsWizaard

I think this is another error by the Oystons. Formal court proceedings could open a real can of worms that they might regret starting.

Obviously, if you're the one summonsed, it is really stressful, but that short term pain for some individuals could result in a longer term better solution for the fanbase as surely a number of counter allegations will be made in court and the manner of the Oystons' stewardship will come under real scrutiny.

Is that really what they want?

This is a complete outrage. on 08:59 - Jan 6 with 4595 viewsscratchingshed

It just goes to show what this horrible family really are, nothing but a bunch of sewer rats.

They would sooner spend money on taking an individual to court rather than address the real issues at Bloomfield road.

I bet Telford and Waddington are rightly thinking this club is prepared to spend thousands of pounds at the courts on one football fan rather than pay us more than 200 quid a week (story in today's Mail on line)

Absolutely criminal, words just cannot express it.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 9:05]

This is a complete outrage. on 09:31 - Jan 6 with 4565 viewsLala

'comments made by this fan have , amongst other claims for damages , hit this years season ticket sales . '

Hahahahaha, nows that is a nonsense, but probably the best they can come up with for the 'serious harm' part of defamation.
If this results in someone losing their livelihood, assets, etc then even I won't go to BR whilst the O's are still there.
I think they've had some bad advice on this one - poor form
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 9:35]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

This is a complete outrage. on 10:22 - Jan 6 with 4516 viewstangerinemoss

It does get to the point where you wonder what disaster will be reported tomorrow

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

This is a complete outrage. on 10:25 - Jan 6 with 4513 viewstde74

Funny how this is happening now, given the stick the old mod team used to get over censorship.

It is horrible, if predictable. I hope it comes to nothing (which it probably will).

This is a complete outrage. on 14:39 - Jan 6 with 4412 viewsOldSkool

Yes, it is a complete outrage, especially when you consider how other chairman just see it as `it comes with the job'.
At worse, the fan should have had a warning letter.

So much for Club Killer having a rhino skin

Potter might as well be a PNE fan.
It's one thing after another, and this is just plain financial bullying.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 14:43]

This is a complete outrage. on 15:04 - Jan 6 with 4384 viewsCurryman

I'm sure there must be something in law about a vexatious claim. Any legal eagles confirm this?

This is a complete outrage. on 19:03 - Jan 6 with 4274 viewsTejas

I don't know what was in the offending posts and it's fast becoming irrelevant. It makes no sense at all to make war on your Customer base. I'm seeing people disappearing from the South as banning orders are issued and now this. If this was a normal Club I would say he Chairman has gone mad - but it's not a normal Club is it.

The irony is that they are playing typical "rich man" tactics to bully the small people into court, and they're using football money to fund it.

However, I am seeing a pattern emerging. 2 year season tickets, belligerence towards the fans, continued resistance to invest in anything associated with Football, lack of interest in youth players and no formal apologies for his recent appalling behaviour. Could this be the exit strategy we've all been waiting for?

This is a complete outrage. on 19:31 - Jan 6 with 4241 viewsTang67

We are now witnessing the endgame for Oystons - this really is pathetic and I will do all I can to support the campaign against this

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

This is a complete outrage. on 20:27 - Jan 6 with 4204 viewsphil007tangerine

I think/pray that it is an exit strategy Tejas, thought so a long time ago its reaching its climax now.

This is a complete outrage. on 20:35 - Jan 6 with 4187 viewsribble

Whatever it is, it's certainly self destructive, both for the Oystons and (more unfortunately) the football club.

This is a complete outrage. on 09:07 - Jan 8 with 3922 viewsBigbrother

Owen has always had a superiority complex and believes 'what he says goes' - in his daft head he's lashing out at a supporter who has called his family but truth be known he should be questioning why they've called his family. Anyone who runs a football club will always get stuck but anyone who runs down a football club shouldn't be surprised when it turns to abuse.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

This is a complete outrage. on 22:20 - Jan 8 with 3840 viewsOldSkool

TangerineKnights have tonight revealed that KOKO texted a fan that he posted as TheDarkLord on AVFTT.
Given some of the remarks from TDL on AVFTT , I think a certain Blackpool fan will be absolutely delighted with this news.

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2048351
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 22:21]

This is a complete outrage. on 18:31 - Jan 9 with 3645 viewsOrioltwins

Just on the o/p - why would the club be awarded damages?

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

This is a complete outrage. on 20:08 - Jan 9 with 3614 viewsWizaard

Because they will claim financial loss as a consequence of what has been alleged as customers stay away through the alleged falsehoods.

This is a complete outrage. on 20:19 - Jan 9 with 3595 viewsscratchingshed

Cannot wait for the start of next season in league one, they'll certainly know what financial loss is by then, by Christ they will.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 20:20]

This is a complete outrage. on 23:08 - Jan 9 with 3488 viewsCurryman

'Because they will claim financial loss as a consequence of what has been alleged as customers stay away through the alleged falsehoods.'

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but haven't there been a number of falsehoods spouting from someone elses mouth for a number of seasons?

This is a complete outrage. on 10:14 - Jan 10 with 3386 viewstd53

This latest stuff is beyond belief. I can summon up a shred of understanding (not sympathy mind) of them wanting to challenge death threats or unsubstantiated rumours about goings on in hotels or drug habits or whatever. I can just about see how they might justify that in their own heads but to take on Tim fielding is just bizarre. I can't think of any bst missive, public or via email which has contained anything other than the obvious truth. All Tim has done is put words around actions and figures. I really have no idea what they think they'll achieve here. It's like a bully deciding to punch a wall to show how tough he is.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 10:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024