Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Bowl time, 15:50 - Feb 1 with 1644 viewsseasider13

Well its that time of year again and two evenly matched teams,

I think the Seahawks defense will be too much for Brady but i think it will be a close game, i think the Seahawks will win by 6.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Super Bowl time, on 01:06 - Feb 2 with 1619 viewsseasider13

Half time 14 - 14 very close game so far,

Super Bowl time, on 01:31 - Feb 2 with 1617 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

It's frustrating as a Pats fan that we are only level ; to let Seattle move the ball that far in 31 seconds was a real lapse. A lot depends upon Seattle's first possession in the second half, I feel. Absorbing game so far.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Super Bowl time, on 01:43 - Feb 2 with 1612 viewsspooner

That drive could have been a lot worse for your Pats, Robbie.
Get the feeling the 'Hawks and Wilson are gaining confidence the longer the game goes on, like they did against the Packers.
Patriots need a couple of first downs here, as Seattle's defense will be pumped up

Super Bowl time, on 02:04 - Feb 2 with 1608 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Momentum has really swung now, Pats being made to pay heavily for mistakes and penalties.

Super Bowl time, on 03:19 - Feb 2 with 1598 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Words fail me. I've been watching professional sport all my life and I've rarely seen anything to match that for drama. What an absolutely fantastic game, and what a finish.

Obviously I'm delighted, and given the heroics of the play off game against the Ravens i don't think many people will argue that the Patriots aren't worthy Champions.

The same could have been said of the Seahawks though, had they made it. They were cruelly hit by injuries for this match, and still they very nearly did it.

I can't wait for next year, I've seen more gridiron since September than at any other time and it's been a fabulous season from start to finish.

Super Bowl time, on 06:47 - Feb 2 with 1581 viewsPNENIL

Absolutely thrown away, literally.
That must be the worst play call in Nfl history.

Super Bowl time, on 06:49 - Feb 2 with 1580 viewsseasider13

Crazy finish, what was the Seahawks coach thinking, but hey, thats sport for you,

Congratulations New England.

Super Bowl time, on 17:24 - Feb 2 with 1562 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

On the face of it, it's a senseless call, and smacks of being too clever by half. In their defence, they had gone to Lynch a number of times in the game on 2nd/3rd down and short and he'd got stuffed at the line of scrimmage. They probably thought they'd have three chances at getting in, not one, but when you go through the air you run the risk of getting picked off, and it was a hell of a play by Butler.

I thought the Patriots deserved it because they showed a far greater measure of control over the game and until the piece of coaching genius from Seattle that ended the FIRST half they looked good value for their lead. Wilson produced two wonderful passes to Matthews in the match, and had one outrageous fluke and it looked for all the world as though the jinx was going to strike again. But I think justice was eventually done.

Last point, on MVP - why Brady? I know he threw 4 TD passes, but he also threw two very costly interceptions. He's won the award for his last two drives, I suppose, but I'd have given it to Edelman. Is there anything that bloke can't do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024