Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket prices 20:21 - Mar 7 with 9282 viewsribble

Last year's double deal was offered on the premise that ticket prices for the 2015-16 season would 'definitely' rise - this would be the last season the £195.30 standard 'early bird' price would be on offer.

Given that our imminent relegation is hardly likely to drive sales upwards, what do we think the club will do? If they retain the £195.30 offering then those who bought a 2 year ticket might well have grounds to claim they were mis-sold the package.

And yet, with League 1 status pretty much confirmed, the club is hardly in a position to start raising prices, or even to match the standard ST price of this year which, after all, was for Championship football.

Considering the utter farce this season has been, I would fully expect sales to plummet whatever KO does. But it does seem that the club has rashly painted itself into yet another sticky corner.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 20:23]

Season Tickets prices on 20:47 - Mar 7 with 8359 viewsOsbourne

ribble,

Again, you are right.

The "Trap Door" of the Championship 2014-15 is going to release Pool.

The "Riga Revolution!" When Pool fans brought their "2 year season tickets." Who would of thought that Mr Jose Riga, a dynamic foreign manager, who had just worked wonders with revolutionary ideas at Charlton Athletic 2013-14, would be starting the 2014-15 Championship campaign at Nottingham Forest with a cancelled pre season tour under his belt. With next to no one on the substitutes bench with him at the City Ground.

Pool fans brought their "2 year season tickets" in anticipation of a successful Championship campaign, thinking of a possible top 2 or play off position and the dream of the Premiership. Mr Jose Riga was our man, Jose was going to do it for Pool.

Osbourne fell for it! What a "plonker!"
We are led to believe that about 6,000 fell for it! 6,000 - I wonder?

The irony is that come the 2015-16 season, Pool Division 1 season tickets, will probably be on sale for less than the golden number all Pool fans have stamped in their subconscious - 1953 ie £195.30!

Osbourne loves going to Bloomfield Road - "When Saturday Comes."

But, Osbourne and 6000 others? was conned!

Now, get the best Pool XI on to the pitch for the remaining 10 matches of 2014-15. Look for 8 wins out of 10, at least go out of the 2014-15 Championship with a fight. Get some loans in to help out into the bargain.

If need be Osbourne will play. Did Pool have a shot on target in the second half today (Sheffield Wednesday?) - "Osboune Dazzler - hell of a player!"

Osbourne is totally

Season Ticket prices on 19:45 - Mar 8 with 8272 viewscamberwell1

The Club has died lad.

You couldn't give away tickets next week or next season - people simply will not go

Forget the prices - unless the club gets a take over it's finished.

Season Ticket prices on 23:10 - Mar 8 with 8241 viewstonysoprano

The official line was that tickets would revert to the original price . Before the reduction that I believe was £359 . Don't think they'll sell many at that price .

Season Ticket prices on 12:41 - Mar 9 with 8190 viewsbottle

I can imagine that ST prices will indeed raise just to make sure that there is no get out clause of being mis-sold a 2 year deal on the basis that the second season discount would not be available and that prices would raise.

Not sure how many 2 year deal season ticket holders there are (I am one of these idiots by the way much to my shame) but say 3500 took the bait.

If early bird prices are pitched around £230 (tenner a game), then another 500 might actually take them up on that offer. With Pool being relegated and a few new clubs to meet in the 3rd Division who will more than likely bring at least a 1000 following to the Seaside (with a pretty good chance that they might see their team win to boot), plus the odd floating "customer" - then I would imagine this will allow the club to publish the "Official" attendances around the 6,000 mark, though I doubt there will ever be that many inside as "actuals"

Season Ticket prices on 12:43 - Mar 9 with 8189 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

bottle

if the new price were to be £230 I think you might not be far off. Didn't we have around 4,000 sign up for two years?

However, I think tat they might be closer to the number ribble mentioned.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Season Ticket prices on 15:52 - Mar 9 with 8160 viewsbfcpete

They could start selling a lot more if they announced KO was going as part of an improvement package

Season Ticket prices on 16:23 - Mar 9 with 8154 viewsWizaard

Robbie

I was informed by an excellent source last week that there are 6,000 signed up for the second year deal.

Given that there has to be some increase for the reasons stated about mis-selling, I would imagine a price between £220 and £250 at the most. That might induce some to take the plunge who were always going to renew but couldn't afford the two year deal as a lump sum.

As such, I'd imagine the season ticket base to be around 6,750. However, I know a fair few who have signed up for two years but currently have no intention of taking up their place, having written off the expense.

I'd also imagine there will be a rise in the number getting a membership who can then pick and choose games at a reduced rate.

Away crowds, leaving aside a few notable exceptions, will be well down, maybe to around an average of 400?

All in all, another missed opportunity.

Season Ticket prices on 21:25 - Mar 9 with 8076 viewsribble

I'm rather amazed it was as many as 6,000, I have to say.

Season Ticket prices on 22:15 - Mar 9 with 8060 viewsPlumbs

400 away average? Nah-as brr as alluded to on the other board there will be at least 300 wotsits at every SE game,so that figure should be around 1k.

He didnt though mention South and South West games* where the likes of SATW and other westerners will be attending.

*takes opportunity to mention Plymouth where SSP actually fell UP the stairs (rolls eyes)

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Season Ticket prices on 22:26 - Mar 9 with 8053 viewsribble

I think Wizz was referring to away attendances at BR.

Our away gates will continue to be impressively massive because of the NAPM 'away games only' lot. There are thousands of them. Apparently.

Season Ticket prices on 07:27 - Mar 11 with 7977 viewsSince1967

If Wizaard's 6,000 is anything like accurate this means that then income anticipated from ticket sales for next season will be highly reduced. Many already committed and paid (whether they attend or not) and many who just will not bother.
This will mean that the funds available for funding players will also plummet. More of the same I am afraid.

Season Ticket prices on 10:31 - Mar 11 with 7959 viewsOdinsRaven

4000 took up the second year. This was confirmed by those working in the ticket office

TBH I might buy at 230 - not to support the Oystons - but to watch all the away teams as its a while since we've met most of them. I certainly won't be spending any additional cash though once in the ground

Season Ticket prices on 11:41 - Mar 11 with 7947 viewsWizaard

The ticket office manager confirmed with me last week that 6,000 is the mark.

Season Ticket prices on 12:42 - Mar 11 with 7929 viewsOdinsRaven

Fair enough. That's different to what they were telling folk last year

Season Ticket prices on 12:45 - May 7 with 7739 viewsWindyMiller

I drive past Bloomfield Road a few times a day and you'd be surprised just how many times I have seen people in there since last Saturday. Can't think of any other event or reason that they would be in there and so whilst we automatically assume that no one will renew, there are always some who will go back for more!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Season Ticket prices on 14:25 - May 8 with 7693 viewsBigbrother

You would have to have more money than sense to part with cash for a new season ticket - be like buying a car that had no instructions, hadn't been constructed and had a poor record!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Season Ticket prices on 20:36 - May 8 with 7670 viewsseasider1887

Windy people still drink in the Seasiders Bar. What can you do? Their money their choice. I personally don't like it or agree with it but people still feeding the cash cow.

Season Ticket prices on 11:58 - May 9 with 7629 viewsWindyMiller

Just to prove my post was right yesterday - just seen this tweet

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Season Ticket prices on 18:24 - May 11 with 7578 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne knew that the double season ticket offer was a bargain. £195.30 is what Osbourne and 5999 others paid.

2015-16 prices as follows :

£295.00
£245.00 if aged 60+
£100.00 if aged under 19
£0.00 if aged under 8

Family stand - £70.00 if aged 8-11 years of age.

Osbourne has a bargain at £195.30 and a memory of the Mattews final into the bargain.

Championship 2016-17 here Pool come.

Never fear my friends on AVFTT Osbourne will be posting Pools way back to the Championship at the first attempt. Now who is going to be the new manager - Jose Riga?

Cheer O.
"Eat, drink and be merry, 2016-17 Pool will be back in the Championship. 2017-18 Pool will be in the Premiership." We'll see.

[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:32]

Season Ticket prices on 23:27 - May 12 with 7497 viewsOsbourne

£295 at Blackpool.

Osbourne wonders how much Fleetwood and Preston are going to charge for the 2015-16 campaign?

What's the news on Preston? Are Pool, Fleetwood and Preston all going to be in League One 2015-16?

Season Ticket prices on 12:14 - May 20 with 7437 viewsrigabeliever

I just hope when the new manager is appointed - even if it's Ollie - that they don't make a big song and dance about it in a crass way to sell season tickets.

I can see it now sadly 'Good Gollie it's Mr Ollie - Hurray Hurray it's an Ollie Ollie Day!'

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Season Ticket prices on 18:59 - May 23 with 7401 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Love the way that everyone is now going mad because you get 10% off Club Shop prices for being a ST Holder. Seems to me that KO could offer his 'nads on a plate, free entry for all and as much beer as you can drink and some would still say it's a disgrace!!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Season Ticket prices on 21:23 - May 23 with 7379 viewsribble

The 10% thing has been around for years. Not sure why anyone would get in a lather about it now.

Season Ticket prices on 11:28 - May 24 with 7349 viewsSTHolder

As my name suggests I am an ST holder and interesting I went along to the ticket office on Friday because we want to move seats in the west closer to the halfway line and they were saying they have had a lot of requests for details and tickets purchased and looking at what's available in the west it looks like the majority are staying put.

Season Ticket prices on 09:19 - May 25 with 7334 viewsOrmerod89

I can see them soon throwing in JP Trophy and even League Cup games along with a raft of other initiatives to make it look value for money. The problem is at the moment you aren't actually investing in anything!

Whilst £12 a game is still decent value for money, it would be like booking 25 meals at a restaurant and paying up front only to find out you get served shit on a plate!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024