Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poyet sacked 13:28 - Mar 16 with 8075 viewsbrewers_hoop

New manager bounce for them then

Poyet sacked on 13:48 - Mar 16 with 6362 viewsJonDoeman

No surprises there, they lost at home to us, how shit must they be?

It Is What It Is !!

Poyet sacked on 13:54 - Mar 16 with 6322 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Poyet sacked on 14:03 - Mar 16 with 6267 viewssimmo

Steve Watson is looking for the right opportunity, after leaving the familiarity of being absolutely shit with Lee Clark

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Poyet sacked on 14:10 - Mar 16 with 6237 viewsKonk

Lee Clark at 100/1?! With his history? I won't have 50p on him at 1tn/1. More chance of them appointing Judy Dench than Lee Clark.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Poyet sacked on 14:13 - Mar 16 with 6208 viewskingsburyR

We had our new manager bounce.......................didnt we?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Poyet sacked on 14:19 - Mar 16 with 6184 viewsJigsore

having QPR do the double over you is a sackable offence everytime

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Poyet sacked on 14:27 - Mar 16 with 6163 viewsGloucs_R

Yes, the one game bounce.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Poyet sacked on 14:44 - Mar 16 with 6129 viewsJonDoeman

Otherwise known as the 'Dead Cat'.

It Is What It Is !!

Poyet sacked on 15:01 - Mar 16 with 6072 viewsTacticalR

Whatever the new manager bounce, at least we've had 6 points from them, and you can't ask for more than that.

Air hostess clique

Poyet sacked on 15:10 - Mar 16 with 6039 viewsonlyrinmoray

Harry at 10/1 ??? Too far for Bondy/ Joe to drive each day surely...

Poyet sacked on 15:23 - Mar 16 with 5987 viewsTacticalR

It could work if Harry is transported in bed inside the portakabin.

Air hostess clique

Poyet sacked on 15:30 - Mar 16 with 5966 viewsfakekerby

I'm playing devil's advocate but would anybody take Poyet for us for the rest of the season?

We need someone who can change this season for us - he did it last year for Sunderland from an even worse position than we are currently in.

We can't keep losing games and just watch the rest of the league get away from us.

Tim Sherwood wasn't popular as a management choice here, but look what somebody coming in and kicking a few players up the a*se can do. Pulis and Pardew have had huge effects on WBA and Palace too.

This league is so, so, so poor this season. Going down without a fight is just embarassing.

Poyet sacked on 15:34 - Mar 16 with 5944 viewsHantsR

I guess things came to a head when some of their fans who didn't leave at half-time, said they would wait until the end of the match so as to avoid the traffic!

Poyet sacked on 15:38 - Mar 16 with 5929 viewsKonk

If the opportunity* was right, I'm pretty sure Redknapp could convince Sandra and the dogs to trade Sandbanks for South Shields for eighteen months. Let's not forget that he was off to Kiev before Fernandes hijacked that deal.

*£50kpw and an insane owner willing to buy 47 footballers with no resale value every window and pay them all well over the odds.

Poyet sacked on 16:10 - Mar 16 with 5867 viewssimmo

You'll appreciate this, Konk

Poyet sacked on 16:36 - Mar 16 with 5806 viewsKonk

Yeah, I saw that and had a little chuckle. Sent it across to a Mackem mate. I like the way he’s gone over the letters several times to thicken them out a bit. Press must have been desperately combing the stands for banners before they settled on that one. With all the bits of paper stacked-up behind the front one, he looks like he's going to launch into some sort of Subterranean Homesick blues/Poyet-out homage:

Poyet’s in the dugout
Fu cking up the first team
I'm in the main stand
Suffering from this torment
The man in the black coat
Badge out, pi ssed off
Got a really bad cough
I wish Gus Poyet would fu ck off
Look out kid
I’m gonna blow my lid,
God knows when,
but for fu ck's sake make it soon,
Poyet out

Poyet sacked on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 5777 viewssimmo

That's class

I was hoping for a 'Poo-yet' version. Missed opportunity as far as I am concerned.

Poyet sacked on 17:10 - Mar 16 with 5705 viewsKonk

I do the best I can, Simmo, but I’m up against it with work at the moment, so that’s as good as it’s gonna get I’m afraid!

Poyet sacked on 17:13 - Mar 16 with 5693 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Nice one Konk.

That has to be one of the most hastily assembled (can I even justify that word!) banners ever.

Poyet sacked on 17:29 - Mar 16 with 5667 viewsKonk

Which is why you should never go to the football without a pen and paper. Sure, you might have an inkling that you want the manager out when you leave home in the morning, but sometimes, something like a 4-0 tonking at home can catch you unawares and at times like that, it's important you're able to communicate your demands and frustrations. Personally, I take an A4 jotter pad and a full set of colouring pens and I'm now inspired to follow this bloke with the Dylan style cards, "This is shi t/£30 this has cost me/I've had enough/I'm going to the pub/And never coming back/Sack the board".

Poyet sacked on 17:30 - Mar 16 with 5665 viewsCamberleyR

Brilliant. Genuine lol moment

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Poyet sacked on 17:30 - Mar 16 with 5664 viewssimmo

I meant the Sunderland fan! I think your effort was more than enough, which I am sure means a lot to you coming from a stranger on the internet :-D
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 17:31]

Poyet sacked on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 5636 viewsKonk

Sorry - that's me being slow on the uptake. It's far from perfect, but you know; time constraints, pressure of work etc. It's the best I've got right now. `

Poyet sacked on 00:13 - Mar 17 with 5396 viewsGetMeRangers

Hats off to you Konk. Brilliant

Is it possible that someone outlined the letters for him and he just traced over them several times. I remember doing this with my kids when they were learning to how form letters

Poyet sacked on 11:27 - Mar 17 with 5264 viewsKonk

In the event of our relegation to the third division, I will be holding this sign-up in the hope that the Football league show zoom in on me during the tearfest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024