Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did you do with Fonz? 15:43 - Apr 5 with 2821 viewsPoolman

What did you do with Fonz?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

What did you do with Fonz? on 15:44 - Apr 5 with 2819 viewsPoolman

Personally I'd get rid!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

What did you do with Fonz? on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 2811 viewsbig_bloomers

Never understood the fascination with him - he makes one decent move a game where he looks down and inevitably loses the ball and he can't shoot on target for toffee. Sooner have Bobby Grant back!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

What did you do with Fonz? on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 2802 viewsMr_Brightside

The problem with him is that he has never really been played in a settled team in an orthodox position - the one thing Clark has to do next season is find out his best XI and stick to it. I'd definitely be looking at him now for next season rather than leave him on the bench!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

What did you do with Fonz? on 16:15 - Apr 5 with 2796 viewssteve_g

Goes to show the difference between good coaches and bad - Clark needs to either include him in his plans and devote time to him or get rid. Think he has real potential but has been denied proper coaching!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

What did you do with Fonz? on 23:20 - Apr 5 with 2762 viewsOrioltwins

Feel a bit sport for the Fonz - teamed up well with Phillips, Ince and Dobbie but has never found a good play mate - I still think he's young enough to be given another season but his glaring misses in front of goal this season do make me wonder if he is just a squad player?

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

What did you do with Fonz? on 08:45 - Apr 6 with 2739 viewsElswick

Always thought he would make a good wing back myself

What did you do with Fonz? on 09:47 - Apr 6 with 2732 viewsoneswallow

For a 6'1" 24 year old he should be absolutely flying at Blackpool but I just don't think Clark knows what to do with him. What I don't get is why he hasn't been throwing him in these last few games and seeing what he's capable of in a position that suits him. If you think about it he's had four managers since he came back to Bloomfield Road and none of them have got out of him what Ollie did.

What did you do with Fonz? on 09:55 - Apr 6 with 2729 viewsWronga

When you look back at some of the goals that he has scored wearing tangerine shows how wasted he has been over the last two years!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

What did you do with Fonz? on 10:09 - Apr 6 with 2727 views1953Original

I think one of the things that Fonz has going for him moving forwards is that he does have the crowds support and they know who he is! With a squad of faceless players and little loyalty that alone should get him a place in Lee Clark's plans for next season. As someone said - 24 is no age and if he is given the right training over summer he could be a good assets to have.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

What did you do with Fonz? on 10:38 - Apr 6 with 2719 viewsSTHolder

The lad must be wondering how he's gone from an Aston Villa player to sat on the bench (if he's lucky) watching no marks, loanees and kids take his place! I think sometimes you have to give things up as a bad job and move on for the sake of your own career.

What did you do with Fonz? on 10:43 - Apr 6 with 2715 viewsSadallover

He is one of only a few players in our side all season who I at least show an interest in when he's got the ball!

What did you do with Fonz? on 11:48 - Apr 6 with 2703 viewsscratchingshed

Fonz was only ever league one at best however having seen him for the best part of 2 seasons I think he's more suited to league 2.

With that in mind should we keep him for the 2016/2017 season as that's were we'll be.

What did you do with Fonz? on 06:13 - May 5 with 2598 viewswe_are_Superior

Not seen anything to make me think he'll be any good in League One - the guy has tunnel vision!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

What did you do with Fonz? on 09:10 - May 5 with 2567 viewsWizaard

I thought Saturday summed him up. Nearly getting through, but ultimately always on his heels, not quite reacting quickly enough, with the reaction speed of a dead hedgehog on the M55.

Frustrating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024