Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay 16:06 - May 2 with 3373 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Sounds like he's off to me. Lots of past tense used and not much future tense. Think he's realised the depth of the problem and wishes to be in a more positive environment. Questioned himself as to whether he could turn it around.

This is only going to get worse.

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 18:12 - May 2 with 3301 viewschesterbfc

I reckon he will go and thank goodness, but back to no players, no team, and will we get a pts deduction next season??

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 18:34 - May 2 with 3293 viewsLala

Agree with the op,not sure who would employ him now though,in the same way I'm not sure who would come to us. #no-one on both counts I suspect.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 19:23 - May 2 with 3258 viewsscratchingshed

The guy is totally inept he knows he won't get another job as a football manager so he'll stay.

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 21:59 - May 2 with 3189 viewsWizaard

It will all depend on who he's brought in by the end of June. He's said that he needs a good pre season. There's only one man who can get in the way of that.

No backing and I think he'll walk, saying he was not supported.

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 00:08 - May 3 with 3143 viewsbfcpete

I also think he won't be here much longer. Not only has he said that are much deep rooted problems than he thought but he also said it is very difficult to get players to come to BFC. I wonder if his 5 or 6 offers to players have already been turned down and it is clear that KO won't give him the type of funds to build a decent squad and especially after his appalling record this season and no wins in the last 17 games.
One of the supporters near me said he had turned up to an event for young players last night in a well lashed state (allegedly of course)

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 09:15 - May 3 with 3095 viewsCurryman

Certainly sounded like a resignation speech to me.

The problem now is, who will come?

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 16:01 - May 3 with 2991 viewsbottle

Thing is Wilf I feel sorry for any possible replacement if Clark does go - they are on a hiding to nothing from a lot of fans, the most passionate and vocal who generate the most noise have already declared NAPM and will be considered by many in the same light as Clark - and games are set to be played out at home in a scarce populated and fairly soulless environment

Any replacement will be doing a total rebuild job - Riga was excited at the prospect, them realised there was no substance or backing in that mission, unless the rebuilding was done according to MFI Oyston type plans.

Clark has stated that he will be sitting down with players today - Sunday - and releasing a fair few - what good is this if he too is leaving. Finally the time it takes to find a replacement plays right into the Oyston excuse for why we were so late getting players in and why pre-season never happened and why we were so unprepared for life in Division 2 (already starting on -10 points thanks to the mob) because we needed to find the right man (we certainly learned from the mistakes made last season, squeaks new temporary chairman Sam Oyston whilst his Father sits out his lengthy 2 week ban imposed by the Football authorities)

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 09:11 - May 4 with 2897 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

The damage is already part done for next season.

18 months ago, we knew 25 players were out of contract and did nothing until it was too late.

Likewise, 6 months ago we knew this summer would be similar but still haven't built a solid squad nucleus so it's going to be a repeat situation... especially if Clark goes.

No forward planning or strategy will always come back to bite.

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 19:58 - May 4 with 2853 viewsscratchingshed

Chuckle brothers in for the next managerial team.

Seriously they couldn't do any worse than this season.

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 10:51 - May 9 with 2766 viewsbig_bloomers

Good foresight from BHOK - maybe the signs were there and it's a genuine resignation?

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Lee Clark interview... I'm not sure he'll stay on 11:35 - May 9 with 2753 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Wow. Here we are in exactly the same situation 12 months on.... except for being one league further down.

Lee Clark's decision to leave is so understandable to the fanbase. It would have been more of a surprise had he stayed. However, it probably says a lot more about what's to come. Lee will have probably already seen enough from initial attempts to get players signed early this summer to know that his wishes won't be put into action by the club. No doubt attempts to get O'Hara and Madine to stay were already dead in the water and he was struggling to convince other players that it would be a good place to come and play football. When your first signing is from low-level non-league, it makes a clear statement of intent to all and sundry.

Add a possible points deduction from the pitch invasion and League Two is almost as good as booked before we've even begun the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024