Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off now Ramsey 15:17 - May 10 with 17754 viewskingshill

I'm sorry but bringing on Wright Phillips is the final straw for me.

If he gets the job it proves that Ferdinand is no better than that vvanker Redknapp and is just giving his mates jobs.

The whole club apart from us lot is rotten to the core

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:26 - May 10 with 8893 viewsRanger78

I'm not 100 % convinced that Ramsey is the right man but even after today, I found it hard to put the blame on him.

I'm staggered that after Relegation last time, that parasite of a human Redknapp still got the backing from everyone..... Even though he took over in November and broke our transfer record twice and still got us relegated.

In my opinion, Ramsey took over in a far more difficult position, yet everyone wants to hang him out to dry.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:28 - May 10 with 8853 viewsFloridaR

He needs to go.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:28 - May 10 with 8834 viewsHollowayRanger

agree why bring on a little turd that has done nothing but bleed us dry

bring him on so his old club can suck up to him and make him feel special

what a joke

if ramsey doesn't get interviewed and totally slag off some if not all off those players he aint worth keeping period

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:29 - May 10 with 8830 viewskysersosaqpr

Ramsey is an awful coach. Wrong players, out of position, the teams got worse (if that was possible) under him

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:29 - May 10 with 8820 viewsJAPRANGERS

Look, we can't possibly reward Ramsey with the manager's job after the "results" he's achieved. It would be senseless and suicidal. We must totally renew the playing and managerial staff. We start anew next season as we try to stay in the Championship.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:30 - May 10 with 8794 viewsSpiritofGregory

He has not improved us, every other club that changed their manager is either safe or still in with a shout of survival. He even has a worse record than Saggy Chops.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:30 - May 10 with 8799 viewsNov77

I don't know how anyone can defend Ramsey now.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:30 - May 10 with 8799 viewsTheBlob

One of the most gutless performances I've ever seen from a Rangers outfit.Give it a go my arse.He's got the job of motivating the players and it was plain to see he couldn't cut the mustard.Other managers have inherited underperforming squads and transformed them.That Redknapp apologia is wearing so thin it's transparent now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:31 - May 10 with 8791 viewsblavod

Has to go and Les too I am sorry to say.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:34 - May 10 with 8726 viewsflynnbo

Could be a blessing in disguise as we were going down anyway if it means Ramsay reverts to youth team. Get Warburton or Clement.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:36 - May 10 with 8679 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why does Fernandes hire people with no experience? Come to think of it Fernandes has bugger all experience. A chairman, Director of Football and Manager with no previous experience no wonder we are going down AGAIN.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:37 - May 10 with 8674 viewsQPR_John

Except Newcastle and we know the common denominator

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:37 - May 10 with 8674 views2cR

Totally agree with the OP. It was a complete insult to the fans to bring SWP on so he could have a love-in with Citeh.
That was the point at which I lost any lingering sympathy I might have had for Ramsey.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:38 - May 10 with 8654 viewsClive_Anderson

Agree he's got to go, bringing on SWP for a round of applause in our relegation game knowing full well he's completely useless and we all hate him is absolutely disgusting.

Does no one at the club have any pride whatsoever?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:38 - May 10 with 8646 viewsMatch82

I just want some stability in this Fcking club for once.
We can't sack the manager, director of football and all the players every six months

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:42 - May 10 with 8596 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im sorry that's far too sensible. That's not the way we do things. We are QPR

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:45 - May 10 with 8564 viewsTheBlob

A clean start from top to bottom -root and branch, from the owners to the geezer that cleans out the karzi.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:50 - May 10 with 8520 viewsqprwpg

That's what I was thinking too - but I'm starting to think giving Ramsey the job will be a mistake.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:50 - May 10 with 8519 viewsRanger78

I'm not necessarily defending him in terms of his management ability, nor am I 100% convinced he deserves the job.

I do however think he is top man with a lot of class, who took over an impossible situation.

What I am saying is that the scum bag Redknapp took over in November (no one gets relegated in November ), broke the transfer record twice and still got us relegated..... Blaming everyone else without any dignity or class. Yet everyone still loved him and wanted him to get another crack???

What I'm saying is, I feel Ramsey is getting an over the top hard time and just don't why. Surely it can't be his fault ?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:52 - May 10 with 8479 viewsFloridaR

Inserts quick ad break

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:54 - May 10 with 8445 viewsBluce_Ree

Funny that. I called it with CR right at the start and everyone was like 'but the performances are better!'

You know nothing, LFW.

The guy is shitter than piss.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:57 - May 10 with 8405 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yes both hired a coach.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 16:08 - May 10 with 8302 viewsDiscodroids

appalling manager.. much shame was heaped on this fine old club today.stripped bare of our dignity.

Captain Birdseye ramsey stumbling on the wrong production stage and finds himself playing the role of Russel Crowe as the swashbuckling captain in sea faring epic 'Master and Commander' when he has in actual fact come on to sell us Stegosaurus shaped pollack bites in breadcrumbs for our tea for the princely sum of £1.99 for 12 factory formed nuggets..

from the root to the fruit this club is carrion.this club, this wonderful ,insane glorious club that kept me alive as a teenager is carrion.

my eyes are wet with rage and sorrow this afternoon, i saw my club die.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 16:09 - May 10 with 8295 viewsgobbles

Both appointed the first man they bumped into at the training ground

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 16:13 - May 10 with 8235 viewsNorthLondonR

Donning the tin hat...
After 9 bottles of Quilmes and on my second pint of litovel..

I don't profess to being a football tactical genius and having spent 90 off minutes frothing at the mouth, I wonder whether our Chris did the right thing. After the first goal I was first at shouting get the kids on... But you what bringing Comley, Grego-Cox and Furlong on for lambs to the slaughter act would have been detrimental. What else can you do with what you have?

We have a terribly imbalanced squad and out only paced football was ended with Vargas being injured. I hope the youngsters get a run out next week but maybe I'm a optimistic fool?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024