Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Livermore coke head 15:11 - May 15 with 8516 viewsWeaverQPR

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/hull-city/11608450/Hull-midfield

@WeavQPR

Livermore coke head on 15:16 - May 15 with 5698 viewsNorthernr

Ooooh we haven't tried that one yet. Fielding illegal immigrants, but not a coke head.

Livermore coke head on 15:17 - May 15 with 5678 viewsjonno

Well only ones that haven't been found out.....

Livermore coke head on 15:19 - May 15 with 5650 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wern't we in for him once?

Rare bullet dodging from us!

Livermore coke head on 15:20 - May 15 with 5639 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I went to this Irish international's party once.....

Livermore coke head on 15:21 - May 15 with 5634 viewsfakekerby

Adrian Mutu must be available?

What could go wrong?

Once a superstar, wrong side of 30, loves a bit of nose powder, massive wages, former Chelsea... he's basically Tony's dream player.

Livermore coke head on 15:22 - May 15 with 5623 viewsganjR

Sorry mate, but I know for a fact we have!
Amazingly, for once, we didn't get caught out.
I know 2 players who enjoyed a bit of my namesake too.

-
Livermore must have a real problem though, doesn't it only take 24 hours to come out of your system?

Livermore coke head on 15:24 - May 15 with 5604 viewsWeaverQPR

Exactly he's obviously had a sniff on the friday night before a game, thursday at a push

@WeavQPR

Livermore coke head on 15:25 - May 15 with 5601 viewsaston_hoop

Perfect. Plus he has a blossoming acting career to take up the time that he should be training. Absolutely ideal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620826/Adrian-Mutu-films-scen

Also, didn't Leon Jeanne get in to a bit of trouble for that while he was with us or was that later in his career?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Livermore coke head on 15:28 - May 15 with 5580 viewseastside_r

The Secret Footballer has said that substance abuse (particularly cocaine) is rife in the game. If clubs find out outside of FA testing, it is often covered up for mutual benefit. Clubs will often help with expensive re-hab and the player is listed as having some unspecified knee (or perhaps back) problem.

When I read this I thought of a player of recent time, not now at the club, who probably would have been first choice in his position but spent most of his time at QPR mysteriously injured / side-lined.

Obviously not going to name names!

Livermore coke head on 15:28 - May 15 with 5574 viewsthemodfather

are we going to pay £20m and sign him then???

Livermore coke head on 15:31 - May 15 with 5552 viewsganjR

I know of at least 3 players who like a bit of barley whilst being England internationals.

Livermore coke head on 15:33 - May 15 with 5543 viewsNorthernr

Bet you we were the ones who sold it to him.

Livermore coke head on 15:34 - May 15 with 5527 viewsWeaverQPR

Probably for cheaper than what we paid for it!

@WeavQPR

Livermore coke head on 15:35 - May 15 with 5519 viewsNorthernr

Livermore coke head on 15:45 - May 15 with 5446 viewsdaveB

Back in the 90's I used to see two club legends doing lines every week in Ealing, one of them tried to sell me some as well

Actually when I say club legends I may be exaggerating a tad.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 16:41]

Livermore coke head on 15:53 - May 15 with 5393 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Did he say "Coz I Luv You"?

Livermore coke head on 16:03 - May 15 with 5344 viewsBrightonhoop

If you had to live in Hull you might be a coke head too.

Livermore coke head on 16:08 - May 15 with 5313 viewsWeaverQPR

Livermore could be available in the summer!

@WeavQPR

Livermore coke head on 16:18 - May 15 with 5274 viewsLimerickR

When asked to choose between cocaine and alcohol he said: "I respect my brain but I value my livermore"

Livermore coke head on 16:39 - May 15 with 5194 viewsLblock

A carefully worded and contrite statement to follow bleating about being an example, let people and myself down blah, blah, blah

9 month ban is mandatory I believe..... Not to be sniffed at!

As for QPR and naughty boys on substances there's been many rumours some of which I'd guarantee are true
I personally know of one former player who actually nicked a line off of us in the Players Lounge when we did a bit of recreational years and years ago. Quite a funny story!!!

I'd not be surprised if one of our current defenders didn't lash it up and have the Bob Hope judging by this seasons exploits. If I was told he was a pot head it wouldn't surprise me!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Livermore coke head on 16:41 - May 15 with 5181 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not the right snort, er sort I mean.

Livermore coke head on 17:47 - May 15 with 4989 viewsQPR1882

It all becomes very clear now, Barton was conducting a body search on the Hull players when he got sent off.

Livermore coke head on 18:05 - May 15 with 4935 viewsDiscodroids

piss test is around 7 days for kibble to pass through your system. puff stays in for up to 28 days.

all the myths about flushing your system out with gallons of water,high doses of vitamins, aloe vera juice and these anti drug testing kits you get in shops and on the internet are a confidence trip by retailers.

nothing beats the science of a drug test these days, unless its an incompetent laboratory. and i should imagine the premier league employ the very best.

hair test is impossible to avoid detection .

the hair folicle captures a metabolite thats produced when ingesting the chang. it also produces other various other chemical metabolites which are trapped in the hair shaft when taken in conjunction with alcohol and Resin .

im guessing it was a piss test, so he had taken it up to 7 days before max.

finger print testing for the kibble( cocaine) is due to be launched across the UK in the near future.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 18:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Livermore coke head on 18:23 - May 15 with 4881 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You're not a librarian by trade are you?
[Post edited 15 May 2015 18:47]

Livermore coke head on 18:32 - May 15 with 4856 viewsDiscodroids

hahaha, nope. unfortunately i just know a lot about the science and laws of drug testing in employment, law courts and rehab. both socially in the wilderness years in the square mile, and in comparative recent years ,professionally as a probation officer.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 18:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024