Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? 20:33 - May 17 with 3093 viewsblackpoolrock

With all these players leaving the club at the moment will we have a full squad at the start of the season - will we even have a manager? It's debatable!!!
Last season in the beginning Oyston and Riga fell out. Oyston gave 0 money to Riga not letting him have the players he wanted and Riga was sacked a bit into the season with only one win and in his first game he did not even have a full bench. Brilliant, right - no.

That was when Clark came in, he did well with what he had but what he did was not enough. So that brings us to now. Will Oyston learn? He did not learn when they nearly got relegated in 13/14 so I really don't believe he will learn this time - this is a topic for discussion.
blackpoolrock
[Post edited 17 May 2015 20:38]

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 20:46 - May 17 with 3076 viewsthebigone

I think all of O's recent appointments show that sadly he never learns .. keep cutting the cloth, keep going for the cheap option and keep sticking players on short term contracts.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 21:08 - May 17 with 3064 viewsblackpoolrock

I can not fault your quote, I think you are dead right.

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 22:05 - May 17 with 3041 viewschesterbfc

As I stood watchin one of the funniest moments of my football watching career, the Mobility scooter, pure gold, I remarked to my mate ,well at least we have the nucleus of a good mid field Orlandi, Cubero, Addison, and if poss O,hara. for our trials next season.
Come on Karl ,please justify your wages , cos I now read on forums I Admit , none of the above are going to play for us . If this is the case ,plus the total removal of any spirit in ours and possibly your Great Club, either Tell us, the loyal, what is happening ,or please do the honourable and die on your sword.

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 23:17 - May 17 with 3020 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I actually think we're in a worse position than this time last year, which, looking back 12 months is an hell of a sad achievement.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 02:59 - May 18 with 3007 viewsseasider13

Last 3 years have been like friggin groundhog day with the added twist that each passing season gets a bit worse.

We still have not hit rock bottom, but we are in free-fall.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 14:45 - May 18 with 2978 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

There is one thing for certain.

Blackpool FC will not be enlisting a foreign manager!

Karl certainly learnt his lesson there!

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 15:05 - May 18 with 2969 viewsSince1967

Osbourne, welcome back. It has been many years since you said you would leave and never return. Or was it last week?

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 17:39 - May 18 with 2935 viewsblackpoolrock

Ok, all of your posts are interesting and correct.
Good!!!!

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 17:53 - May 18 with 2930 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It's an exact repeat of 12 months ago. Cannot believe it is happening again. Last season should have been the start of rebuilding whether relegation loomed or not but what foundations have been put in place?

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 19:27 - May 18 with 2898 viewsHodderSeasider

Has Oyston learned what lesson? You are forgetting he is always right and it is everybody else who is wrong. I expect much the same as last season i.e. the late appointment of a manager who will receive nil backing and some very late desperate signings to make up the numbers, but who will not stretch the already very tight budget. Another relegation is on the near horizon. Operaration Conference continues apace!

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 07:35 - May 19 with 2860 viewsOrmerod89

Depends who he appoints, if he can work with him and if he gets the players in by the start of July!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 08:23 - May 19 with 2847 viewsCurryman

I met someone, a little while ago, who was proud of the fact that we had managed to have 50 players on the books. He also told me that this year's budget would be around 9 million pounds and that Cubero would be playing in the game , that day.

Cubero didn't play;
I didn't go to the game either;
I can't see that the budget will be anywhere near that figure;
I would rather see 18 decent players than 50 deadbeats.

Mind you I howl at the moon, believe in fairies and hope Santa will bring me lots of presents if I am good so who am I to argue with this person?
[Post edited 19 May 2015 8:25]

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Has Oyston Learnt His Lesson Or Will There Be A Repeat Of Last Season? on 07:02 - May 20 with 2793 viewsbig_bloomers

Karl spins a good yarn and not sure whether he'sdeluded or just deceitful ...

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024