Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One 21:27 - May 24 with 8361 viewsTwoPhillips

.. and before anyone replies one when we get relegated to League Two - seriously - anyone think we'll get out in the next few years? At least the best 3 teams went up from League One this season but it's an irrelevance when we don't currently have a team.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 21:30 - May 24 with 8345 viewstangerinedom

With the right investment, manager, blend of players and loans and a good start then no reason why next season or the one after .. more than two years and it's a struggle to see how we'll see it again!

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 21:40 - May 24 with 8341 viewsscratchingshed

Seriously think we'll be relegated again this time next season.

Appreciate the season has just finished but already were in a far worse position than this time last season.

7 players, no goal keepers, no manager, youth players leaving, and friggin Nile Ranger still here, its just shocking to read.

Sorry but just cannot see things ever changing under these clueless farts.

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 22:09 - May 24 with 8327 viewsseasider1887

More than I have left in my lifetime. We are heading for the conference as Karl promised allegedly.

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 01:09 - May 25 with 8303 viewsBiggieSeasider

Some big clubs have come down to League One and stayed there for 3 years and longer. It really is down to ownership. The only reason we went up last time was with Belokon's involvement. If the Oystons remain as owners, I don't think we'll see Championship football again in my lifetime. Under new ownership, give it 3 years.

Yay, I can post again!

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 07:05 - May 25 with 8279 viewschesterbfc

max1 before the ineviatable drop ,what,s the answer. no team, no manager, little support and no spirit, not good is it??

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 14:29 - May 26 with 8226 viewsKOSBowlCut

I agree with Biggie that it's a tough league to get out of (other than the wrong way as Yeovil showed this season). There is always one stand out club in this league who runs away with it (as Bristol City did this season) and all that takes is investment. Will KO shell out for players rather than go for cheapo's, freebies and cast offs?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 14:43 - May 26 with 8220 viewsBigbrother

If I'm honest whilst the O's are there I genuinely don't believe we will!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 14:56 - May 26 with 8219 viewsstraightatthewall

The Oyston's became the owners of the club in 1988. We were in League 1 (as was). It was 2007 when we finally got promoted out of League 1, coincidentally this was the first season involving investment from Latvia. Also coincidentally, our rise well beyond mere promotion to the Championship (and subsequent fall) all track the timeline of proactive Latvian investment.

I think that tells you all you need to know about our chances of promotion under the glorious Oyston regime.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 05:22 - May 27 with 8171 viewsSouthPier

Agree with Straighters - most of our meteroric rise has been down to the right manager and not the right Chairman - get that appointment right and we could go up again but knowing KO another duffer is on the way!

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 12:20 - May 27 with 8150 viewsAVFTTConvert

I remember when we went down in the 70's and predicted we'd be back the next season and so I'm saying nothing!!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 13:07 - May 28 with 8108 views1953Original

Slowly starting to think that those fans who went on this ride for the last 8 years will have enjoyed the best this club can ever offer. Must be like Coventry and Portsmouth fans now knowing it's unlikely they'll ever return to the glory days.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 18:02 - May 28 with 8097 viewssteve_g

I think if you were a fan of Blackpool during those barren years from the 70's to 2007 then you'll know exactly how tough it is to get out of those lower leagues. The Oyston's could have gone earlier and given us a decent base to move on but instead I fear the way they're going they will actually leave us in a worst state than when they arrived (despite their claims otherwise)

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 17:48 - May 29 with 8050 viewsOrmerod89

I fear this is it for a very long time and the scandal is it should never have happened. Too many mistakes from the idiot who runs the club has killed us.

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 19:14 - May 29 with 8043 viewsHodderSeasider

If Sheffield United cannot do it with their squad and their investment in players, then what chance have we? Once again KoKo drags his feet in his quest to bring in a new manager and when one finally arrives he will not be backed. Clark had told him he wanted players in early, but was allegedly told to come back and see him in July!!? We have no chance of having a squad together for the start of preseason training. Each season he tells us he is going to do things differently this year and then proceeds not even to do them the same, but even worse than he has ever done before!

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 08:50 - May 30 with 8013 viewswe_are_Superior

Despite Clark being a Grade One numpty, to have put up with all the shit he did this year and still leave at the end of it despite formulating a plan of action, finding targets and sorting out the retained list and pre-season, something must have tipped him over the edge and I wouldn't be surprised if Hodder has hit the nail on the head and actually KOKO hasn't learnt anything from this season and was happy to see us return to pre-season with a handful of players.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

How many seasons will it take us to get out of League One on 14:51 - Jun 1 with 7985 viewsSTHolder

Sheffield United have now had 5 seasons in League One and to me that speaks volumes. They've gone after decent managers and invested in good players and are still down there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024