Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like we'll be seeing Tony McMahon again next season ... 09:23 - May 25 with 1609 viewsbrassedoff

.. thankfully in a Bradford shirt!!

TONY McMahon is in line for a permanent switch to Valley Parade once the dust settles at Blackpool.

Phil Parkinson is keen to add his versatility and experience to the squad after the 29-year-old caught the eye on loan at the end of last season.

He has opened talks with the player, who started City's final four games, and is confident that a deal will be done.

Former Blackpool skipper McMahon is not being retained by the crisis-hit Tangerines, who are currently down to eight senior players and no manager.

Parkinson said: "I would like to keep Tony if I can. I thought he did very well and showed his versatility and he has good football intelligence.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Looks like we'll be seeing Tony McMahon again next season ... on 10:12 - May 25 with 1597 viewsthebigone

I think McMahon, like Perkins, Clarke, Dunne etc etc would be OK in a decent team but the problem with him was that he was making up for so many other players errors that he became a bad player. I think collectively we reduced players that could have 'done a job' in to incompetent fools!

Incidentally I'll chuck in as well that he was great with the youngsters at BFC events and a nice bloke to boot but just wrong time, wrong place.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024