Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Too early to predict next season's League One Champions? 11:21 - May 26 with 2323 viewsbig_bloomers

I think League One is absolutely wide open next season. If Wigan are signing the likes of Perkins I don't see them as the 'big money' spenders, Millwall will be much of a muchness, I might have fancied Sheff U with Clough but without it'll take a new manager time, Swindon looked gash, none of the clubs coming up look that good and if Rochdale and Fleetwood were top half I'd say it's there for the taking! (nb. Though probably not by us!)

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Too early to predict next season's League One Champions? on 14:24 - May 26 with 2309 viewsSTHolder

This is an interesting one because undoubtedly the best three teams in the league went up and the worst three in the Championship came down and the teams that got in the Play Offs were no great shakes and tough to see anyone who finished further down the table really going for it.

There is a chance there to bounce back at the first opportunity but the question is will we take it.

Too early to predict next season's League One Champions? on 19:19 - May 26 with 2293 viewsbig_bloomers

Totally agree it's completely open - Chesterfield who came 6th last season were closer to relegation than they were promotion. Invest in a side and it will bring dividends - scrimp and save and we're doomed!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Too early to predict next season's League One Champions? on 05:20 - May 27 with 2278 viewsSouthPier

I would say Wigan will be up there, can see Sheffield United going for it in a Bristol City type way and throwing cash at it and maybe you'll get the resurgence of teams like Coventry?

Too early to predict next season's League One Champions? on 06:06 - May 27 with 2276 viewswe_are_Superior

Fleetwood according to that cod bloke!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024