Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! 05:08 - Aug 5 with 4848 viewsgeorgiosfs

http://www.castrust.org/2015/08/why-are-we-even-playing-this-mob/

I just hope that we get things right with the current management team in place.

This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! on 07:46 - Aug 5 with 4696 viewsjohncharles

Why am I even reading this crap ?

Strong and stable my arse.

This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! on 08:24 - Aug 5 with 4614 viewsgeorgiosfs

I said the same thing. I live on the other side of the world so I get my QPR fix through the newsnow website.

Although it's shit, it's still relevant as that's what we are gonna cop from teams especially if we beat them!

They'll moan, they'll whinge, they call us cheats and how we should of been punished etc etc and maybe they have a point? We all want financial fair play and we blew it out if the water ten fold and took the piss!

I just hope we get it right this year and in the years to come. I'll take stability and long term vision than promotion if it means we can get our house in order!

This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! on 10:24 - Aug 5 with 4422 viewsrobith

Cheers for sharing that. Since I don't listen to talksport I do fall behind on my required intake of uninformed guff about football

This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! on 10:25 - Aug 5 with 4420 viewseastside_r

And conveniently 'Comments are Closed' as otherwise I would have answered his first question.

Yes. You're simple.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 13:36]

This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! on 11:02 - Aug 5 with 4348 viewsgeorgiosfs

Ha, that's exactly what I thought. They write this tripe then close the right of reply knowing they'd cop it.

This is the kind of rubbish bin we need to get out of! on 12:48 - Aug 5 with 4282 viewsBluce_Ree

Charlton can suck c0ck for the LORD.

F*ck them. They're shitter than p1ss.

Look, we spent a load of cash, it didn't go well and now we're doing it on the cheap. What more do these f**kers want from us? We deserved our little period of having cash. We've been in administration, we've been asset stripped, we had that bullshit ABC loan. Supporting QPR has been utter shit for ever so chill the f*ck out just because we spent a little cash.

Maybe they should have f**king folded when they had no ground. I don't know and don't f**king care. Mind your own business. That's the way forward. F**king worst part of London shite.

And last time I was there we lost and some guy died right near me. Charlton can f*ck off for a lengthy period.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024