Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old programmes 10:21 - Aug 21 with 1886 viewsMytch_QPR

Having just moved to a (smaller) house, I am struggling to find room for a collection of programmes - they date back to around 92/93 season.

I keep thinking I'll have time to read them (on the loo, normally) but now that I have discovered Steve Bruce's novels I doubt I will have the time or inclination.

I'm keeping my play-off programmes, but the others are free to a good home - for anyone who fancies themselves as a budding Terry Cinzano. PM me if interested, I'm going to the Rotherham game tomorrow and can meet up. First person to come forward can have them - but do look after them, there's some history there!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Old programmes on 10:44 - Aug 21 with 1848 viewsganjR

My only regret in life is moving from a place where I had the biggest box of programmes, thousands dating back to the 30's (I think). Was given a couple of collections and collected like mad as a kid.
Really miss them, still gutted.
Hope you find a good home for them mate, keep them if you possibly can.

Old programmes on 10:55 - Aug 21 with 1829 viewspaulparker

I have tons going backs from the seventies until the 92 season ( when it was uncool to buy them ) I also have 1-150 a kick AKUTRS and in the loft fanzines from the early years
all stored in my old girls loft , problem is she rents the house out and emigrated 8 years ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Old programmes on 12:54 - Aug 21 with 1756 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I just moved mine into my ottoman bed storage area, they were languishing in the garage! I cant remember the start date but must be around 1989 or 1990. My girlfriend wonders why I wont throw them away! Never!! My old progams, my old shirts, scarfs and other merchandise like the flags from the play offs, the shirt with the poppy on it from when we played against Derby a few years back, my little certificate from being at the last standing game, my player of the year poster signed by all (including Gianni Paladini - really nice bloke, dreadful owner...). Good times and memories!

I hope your progs go to a good home!

Old programmes on 13:01 - Aug 21 with 1738 viewsMytch_QPR

Getting a bit emotional now...

If there are no takers I'll find room for them somehow - I couldn't bear to think of them being 'recycled'

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Old programmes on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 1698 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'm selling three Rangers handbooks from seasons 1935-36, 36-37 and 37-38.
Sensible offers please.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk

Old programmes on 13:58 - Aug 21 with 1666 viewsToast_R

There used to be a dude on SA who used to sell loads of these and not just QPR ones. Is he still around and would he buy a load?

Old programmes on 19:27 - Aug 21 with 1567 viewsNoDiddley

Guide price?

Old programmes on 01:49 - Aug 22 with 1486 viewsSonofNorfolt

You have a PM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024