Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... 17:26 - Oct 12 with 5512 viewsActonOccident

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/qpr-defender-steven-caulker

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 17:30 - Oct 12 with 5488 viewslondonscottish

....."alcohol was the root cause".....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 17:32 - Oct 12 with 5481 viewsNorthernr

"only has one previous conviction..."

24 and just the two convictions for getting drunk and being a dick. He's doing well.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 17:36 - Oct 12 with 5459 viewsDWQPR

At least Clarke Carlisle didn't go around abusing people when he was p1ssed.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 17:38 - Oct 12 with 5453 viewssimmo

The more I hear, the less I like. Goes some way to explain why he has so many clubs on his CV already and why at his age with his attributes he's not already an established premier league and England player. It seems he’s his own worst enemy...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 18:13 - Oct 12 with 5359 viewsLblock

It's in his own hands.

Alas, he seems to only want to use those to hold a beer or get frisky with his fists

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 18:16 - Oct 12 with 5354 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No he just harassed poor Antony Royle (allegedly)

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 18:25 - Oct 12 with 5333 viewsLblock

Root beer?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 18:52 - Oct 12 with 5273 viewsbosh67

Echoes of Clarke Carlisle. Boy needs help.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 19:19 - Oct 12 with 5200 viewsconnell10

Id get rid of asap , let him go for nothing if it comes to it , the bloke is a knob!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 19:31 - Oct 12 with 5168 viewsjohncharles

Not exactly unusual. Two convictions for D & D by the age of twenty four. Not good but hardly terminal. We've all got mates who have that kind of record. No ? Well I got done in Trafalgar Square on New Year's Eve when I was about that age. So cross me off your Christmas card list.

Strong and stable my arse.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 20:29 - Oct 12 with 5034 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'm 25 and I don't.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 20:34 - Oct 12 with 5017 viewsLblock

You ned to get out more.........

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 20:37 - Oct 12 with 5008 viewsingeminate

He is Chelsea though!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 20:45 - Oct 12 with 4980 viewsWatford_Ranger

I couldn't agree more

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 23:55 - Oct 12 with 4749 viewsFredManRave

I've got a brother with a similar record and I'm sure he'd say the same thing.

As for Caulker and as mentioned by Bosh the guy would appear to be in need of help. I would assume he's already been offered it and I would hope for his sake that if he hasn't already accepted it then I hope he does so shortly. It's fairly predictable how and where he'll end up if he carries on as is.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 09:14 - Oct 13 with 4561 viewsCHUBBS

Visit your Local Wetherspoons and you'll se plenty of blokes similar to him except they aren't millionaires with a huge network of people catering to their needs.
He's just a spoilt tw@t who hasn't grown up yet.
It's the clubs that pay people like him millions that need help.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 13:17 - Oct 13 with 4434 viewssouthernR

there may be plenty who have done similar however very few of us

a) need to keep fit for a living
b) have had plenty of advice throughout our careers about how to stay out of trouble
c) understand that this sort of behaviour will be scrutinised and commented on by 1000s of football fans

Tw*t and Southampton deserve him!

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 14:29 - Oct 13 with 4376 viewsBklynRanger

I honestly have no idea if he's a tvvat or not. Most of us have probably had friends who have a tendency to turn into an arse when they're hammered, I know I have. You'd guess he'll either be in Roehampton Priory or equivalent by the end of the season or start drifting down the leagues. His finances won't be in danger for quite a while either way.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 15:20 - Oct 13 with 4328 viewsblacky200

The difference between having mates who enjoy a beer or seven and a professional athlete who is effectively being paid extortionate amounts of money supplied by the paying public is not really a fair comparison. The guy should realise what a privileged position he is in and stop being such an a**ehole.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 15:24 - Oct 13 with 4322 viewsWilloW4

He's a feltham boy, and his family are all Brentford...been told he's a bees fan.!?!?

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 15:45 - Oct 13 with 4289 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I agree with all of that - he should realise it, but it's a question of what he should do vs what he is doing. WIth the exception of Austin and maybe a handful of others, all these young players nowadays live in a bubble. Caulker could afford to keep doing what he's doing for years and just drift down the leagues a bit each time as things get worse. If he's playing in the top half of League 1 5 years from now he'll still be on more than many of us will ever see. I'm not comparing his situation to that of the rest of us, just his behaviour.

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 12:19 - Oct 14 with 4146 viewsPigbag

I heard from a Spurs mate he was given the boot at Spurs because during the Spurs end of season party, one of the directors Donna-Maria Cullen walked in and he shouted "Strippers arrived lads".

Caulker hauled before a judge for at least one indiscretion last season... on 12:45 - Oct 14 with 4110 viewsfLaMeBoY

This time last year he was next to me at passport control at Heathrow at 7am on a Monday with 6-8 of his 'mates'. Safe to say they looked like shit. I also know for a fact the first team were training that morning.
Funny though I was wearing my QPR hoodie. I didn't acknowledge him but he looked very sheepish!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024