Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Austin? 11:18 - Dec 29 with 2835 viewsadhoc_qpr

Any word on Charlie's injury (what is it, how long etc)?

I've literally not heard a peep about him in the press or club statements since the Brighton game other than a brief mention of a training injury prior to Bristol City?

I'm starting to think we've agreed to sell him to someone and have wrapped him in cotton wool until January 1st - am I being a conspiracy theorist or is this a bit odd?

Where's Austin? on 11:21 - Dec 29 with 2826 viewsdaveB

He was limping towards the end of the Brighton game. If he was fit he'd be playing whether he is going in January or not. We're trying to sell several players who are currently in the team

Where's Austin? on 11:24 - Dec 29 with 2812 viewsFearless

Hamstring - 2-3 weeks the club said

Where's Austin? on 11:24 - Dec 29 with 2809 viewsadhoc_qpr

Yeah I noticed that he was limping a bit against Brighton, but just find the radio silence odd.

Just read a West London Sport story saying Mackie is back soon and Perch is back soon, but no mention of our star player/top scorer in any of their stories since the Brighton match report.

January's transfer window is shaping up to be a long, tedious one i think - no way will we manage to shift the players we don't want and i don't have faith we'll sign any players we do.

Where's Austin? on 11:25 - Dec 29 with 2806 viewsadhoc_qpr

Cool thanks, i genuinely couldn't find any mention anywhere!

Where's Austin? on 15:42 - Dec 29 with 2599 viewsFredManRave

He said on hos facebook soccer school page thingy recently that it was a "torn" hamstring. Would be out for more than a couple of weeks if correct.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024