Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Worst 11 09:39 - Jan 9 with 6614 viewsDejR_vu

Following on from PunteR's best 11.

Not a dig at TF, more some of the managers he's employed. Based upon Value for Money:

Green

Bosingwa
Samba
Ferdinand (Rio)
Traore

Park
Barton
SWP
Sandro
Diakite

Johnson

Subs: Cesar / Ferdinand (Anton) / Kranjcar

Depressing. How much did that lot cost?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 10:32]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

TF Worst 11 on 09:43 - Jan 9 with 4907 viewsthame_hoops

Green ahead of Cesar?

TF Worst 11 on 10:04 - Jan 9 with 4872 viewsDiscodroids

Near perfection That side Dejr vu.

i'll have to have The Dandy beauty spotted ponce, beau brummel gone to seed whoopsie ,compact cased , 18 button fly pantaloon wearing , cumberband supporting ,Throw yer wig , opium drenched , zesty bergamo smelling lothario Niko Krancjar.

A man dedicated to liberating Spinsters post office accounts with his simpering all eggs in one basket smile and if he must, to secure their nest egg, perfunctory sex.

oh,and the Professor yaffle and oliver postgate bookend, Karl Henry. Should have been A competant middle distance club runner(county standard) for wolverhampton and bilston athletics club. Occasionally we'd see him on the bbc saturday afternoons running thru the forest of dean at international level.

A last minute replacement when the top runners are injured or running at meets in europe. Hed finish 3rd from last.Behind a runner from the isle of Man.

So intensely shit is he , that i would only use him as a tent peg to secure one of those 2 man argos tents you get for £28, to fix said tent next to the camps shithouse.

as far as value for money , Samba Diakite ihas provided less VFM than a 50 000 000 000 000 Eschweiler u. Stolberg 1923 German Deutsceh Mark . However this is negated by the cheeky old rouges smile and his andrex puppy dog eyes which would melt the heart of Ted Bundy and 99% of QPR support.

Ive not had my morning happy pills yet so i cant even begin to discuss the parasitic face hugger ,Traore.

he reminds me of one of those huge thoraxed wasps that incubate their larvae in spiders to hatch their young. a parasitic host thriving on our fiscal carcass. what a cnt.

the sort of gadge that would sell trident codes to North korean agents while feeding the ducks in hyde park for a few bob. Possibly with his cock hanging out on the offchance of a crafty tug in front of playing children.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 12:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

TF Worst 11 on 10:06 - Jan 9 with 4867 viewsPunteR

McCarthy surely?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

TF Worst 11 on 10:15 - Jan 9 with 4827 viewsPunteR

McCarthy
Bosingwa Gabbidon R.Ferdinand Traore
Park Tozser Diakite SWP,
Bothroyd Maiga

Hoillet maybe has redeemed himself a bit to get in this team.
Its a lot easier to do a worst 11 than best 11 for some reason.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 10:17]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

TF Worst 11 on 10:15 - Jan 9 with 4824 viewsLblock

No Boswanka?

It's a sad indictment to Bungles reign that we haven't even got enough room for the wasters signed under his tenure.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

TF Worst 11 on 10:30 - Jan 9 with 4780 viewsDejR_vu

Can't believe I forgot him. Must be a deep rooted psychological defence mechanism.

Bosingwa / Cesar / Kranjcar added.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 10:33]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

TF Worst 11 on 10:30 - Jan 9 with 4779 viewsTacticalR

Yes, I knew someone important was missing from the OP's rogues' gallery.

In terms of mismatch between expectation and performance I'd have to include that precious Spanish treasure Granero.

And let's not forget the player acquisition committee of Hughes, Rigg and Joorabchian.

Air hostess clique

TF Worst 11 on 10:42 - Jan 9 with 4745 viewsloftboy

I liked Cesar despite his hesitancy at villa that cost us, cant blame the players for the contracts they were given, only going on ability or effort it would be Park, Boswanka, Mbia,Fer.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

TF Worst 11 on 11:22 - Jan 9 with 4669 viewsSimonJames

Absolutely epic character descriptions. 10/10
...tears in my eyes as I simultaneously laugh and choke on a piece of 85% marked down Tesco's sourdough.

100% of people who drink water will die.

TF Worst 11 on 11:25 - Jan 9 with 4663 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who or what was that scrawny string of wet phiss we took off Manchester United a couple of seasons back. I remember seeing him warm-up and thought the mascots looked more imposing.

Other non-entities or just straight out poor buys that spring to mind: El Pirate, Luke Young, Sam Magri, Col Donaldson, Tom Carroll, Benayoun, Caulker, Isla, Vargas and of course, Zarete (£53k per week for nothing).

Alas, I am sure there are more!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

TF Worst 11 on 11:56 - Jan 9 with 4600 viewsDiscodroids

thanks Si ! (blush)
xx.

i held back as well !.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

TF Worst 11 on 12:04 - Jan 9 with 4582 viewsSimonJames

How much of an ROI did we get on Chevanton?

TF Worst 11 on 12:15 - Jan 9 with 4555 viewsthame_hoops

Will Keane? He took lots of stick from the paddock at the Preston game a couple months back.

In terms of VFM, you'd have to include Luke Young to the list
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 12:16]

TF Worst 11 on 12:27 - Jan 9 with 4528 viewsPommyhoop

I cant believe no one mentioned Mutch..He was musclemary shite.A complete bottle job.
And seriously fellas , HTF can you still go on about KH . Every f'cking manager has regularly picked him, what do they know eh?
Like I say I'd pick Henry or Samba before Mutch any day of the week.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

TF Worst 11 on 12:31 - Jan 9 with 4520 viewsjohncharles

Ocuchi Onyewu

Strong and stable my arse.

TF Worst 11 on 12:37 - Jan 9 with 4510 viewsDiscodroids

id like to nominate Ramsey as manager of the worst eleven, but then realised his only payment was to be struck around the buttocks until hot and raised by his muscular overlord and master Les. I believe any further gratuity that ramsey received , was paid by drinking a beaker of JFH piss while polishing the front step atW12 in a skirt with no pants on.

and i still think he was overpaid.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 12:39]

TF Worst 11 on 12:55 - Jan 9 with 4471 viewsisawqpratwcity

No, surname was Man...something. He was a one season loan (under Hughes, I'm pretty sure) and absolute dreck.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

TF Worst 11 on 13:02 - Jan 9 with 4461 viewsPommyhoop

Interesting choice.I myself would go for Redknapp. No funny anecdotes ,just the honest feeling that he is/washed up manager who did not have 1 clue or give 2 fu'ks how2 to manage us..

TF Worst 11 on 13:06 - Jan 9 with 4451 viewsDiscodroids

think this threads meant to be bit of fun , any thread that mentions the word ramsey and its more fun than my weekly trips to a cystic fibrosis ward.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 13:06]

TF Worst 11 on 13:11 - Jan 9 with 4442 viewsPommyhoop

You totally lost me there Dude. HTF does cystic fibrosis even get mentioned in a thread like this?

TF Worst 11 on 13:13 - Jan 9 with 4435 viewsMrSheen

Team? We could have a league. Anton Ferdinand and Caulker have barely had a mention. A couple of good players but utterly mercenary bastards who deserve karmic justice are Julio Cesar and Loic Remy. Shooting, or even sharing a dressing room with John Terry, are too good for them.

TF Worst 11 on 13:19 - Jan 9 with 4418 viewsDiscodroids

fu ck all it would seem. then again, i can crowbar just about any old shit into a thread . Its so hard to keep up to the high standard posted on here on a daily basis.

TF Worst 11 on 13:20 - Jan 9 with 4416 viewsisawqpratwcity

Disco, up til now, you are the only one here that has mentioned Ramsey.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

TF Worst 11 (n/t) on 13:27 - Jan 9 with 4396 viewsPommyhoop

oops Edit .,.
You accusing me of being in the left wing anti royalist anti British pro immigration conspiracy
anti cysticfibrosis group that SOMETIMES has a little disagreement with you??
Am I stalking you and playing old soul records.?

I'm not . honest..,
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 13:34]

TF Worst 11 on 13:33 - Jan 9 with 4380 viewsSimonJames

I would like to nominate Ramsey as the worst manager at anticipating complete "Fernandes about faces" resulting in rug being pulled out from underfoot when not having built a promo winning team from the outset.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024