Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Not Subject To The QPR' Forget FFP, a new horror.......... 13:28 - Feb 9 with 3662 viewsSilverfoxqpr

http://www.techinsider.io/ex-yahoo-employee-files-lawsuit-against-qpr-system-201

'Not Subject To The QPR' Forget FFP, a new horror.......... on 13:34 - Feb 9 with 3616 viewsSimonJames

Mmm... Marissa Mayer is welcome to take a hands-on role with my "yahoo" any time:

100% of people who drink water will die.

'Not Subject To The QPR' Forget FFP, a new horror.......... on 13:38 - Feb 9 with 3579 viewsMatch82

"The QPR Process was opaque and the employees did not know who was making the final decisions"

'Not Subject To The QPR' Forget FFP, a new horror.......... on 14:16 - Feb 9 with 3445 viewsEastR

Being a bloke, particularly of a certain age range/background, in the workplace and more widely in society these days, means you’re a target of the PC mob gone mad

How did this guy end up in court, and yet his accuser remains anonymous?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35531436

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

'Not Subject To The QPR' Forget FFP, a new horror.......... on 17:10 - Feb 9 with 3141 viewsBrightonhoop

His accuser is no longer annonymous. Whether she is ever prosecuted seems unlikely and the CPS will continue to be the devils waiting room fronted by a bunch of thick plod.

'Not Subject To The QPR' Forget FFP, a new horror.......... on 18:11 - Feb 9 with 3052 viewsShotKneesHoop

The lawsuit says:

The QPR Process was opaque and the employees did not know who was making the final decisions, what numbers were being assigned by whom along the way, or why those numbers were being changed. This manipulation of the QPR Process permitted employment decisions, including terminations, to be made on the basis of personal biases and stereotyping.

Redknobb says :

"I'm a phooking football manager, ain't I?" "I invented all that. I'll sue them for stealing my management style. They'll be running their business from a Portacabin next"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024