Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What cash out positions are you toying with? 09:16 - Mar 8 with 2300 viewspaesanu

First off, we all know the good and the bad of betting so let's side step that conversation.

That 5000/1 Leicester fan has finally cashed out. Just before the Norwich game, he won £70-odd thousand. Post Norwich, it was £90-odd thousand. But you can't blame him, every extra match must be a sleepless night 'should I shouldn't I!'

I've got a sizeable amount (for me anyway) on Dele Alli for PFA Young player of the year. He was pretty short a couple of months ago (1/2), he's now 1/4. Unless Kane starts scoring hattricks I'm going to hold my nerve..

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

What cash out positions are you toying with? on 10:35 - Mar 8 with 2253 viewsizlingtonhoop

My house in N1.

Trouble is I really don't want to live anywhere else...

What cash out positions are you toying with? on 11:04 - Mar 8 with 2231 viewsPinnerPaul

I have a fiver on Leicester at 20/1.

Not life changing but cash out is now £43

There is something called partial cash out, offered by PP, but no idea what that means!

What cash out positions are you toying with? on 11:49 - Mar 8 with 2200 viewsadhoc_qpr

I wouldn't have cashed out the Leicester bet yet - they are 5 pts clear so can't be overtaken for at least 2 games.

What cash out positions are you toying with? on 13:14 - Mar 8 with 2139 viewsrobith

None - Faugheen being injured for the Champion Hurdle has ruined all my banker ante post accas for Cheltenham and the value's gone from the other positions now :(

What cash out positions are you toying with? on 13:21 - Mar 8 with 2132 viewsMrSheen

Does anyone else never bet on sport? Can't be many of us judging by the contents of the average ad break.

What cash out positions are you toying with? on 13:33 - Mar 8 with 2106 viewsqpr1976

I think the Leicester fan mentioned in the OP cashed out AFTER Norwich but BEFORE Watford games.
He won £70k, which could have been £90k if he'd have waited until beating Watford.
Another Leicester fan won £30k when he cashed out BEFORE Norwich. As per BBC yesterday.

Personally, I'd have waited until they played (& beat) Newcastle next w/e. would have been over £100k by then, I'm guessing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024