Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another good deed done by the club 21:38 - Mar 17 with 2627 viewsqueensparker

Two seasons ago my family and mates were unceremoniously turfed out of the seats we'd had season tickets for for decades - in my Dad and his brothers' case, almost 40 years. We were told it was to build a press box at the back of the Ellerslie stand to comply with Premier League regulations.

As it turned out our old seats weren't knocked down at all, but had been reserved for "media guests". So for the last two years we've had to watch a load of disinterested tourists, or, more often, nobody at all, sit in our old seats while we got shoved into new ones nearer Q Block.

Anyway yesterday got a call from the club saying we can move back next season, which has made for some very happy Rangers fans. Whoever made that decision, good on you
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 21:39]

Another good deed done by the club on 21:42 - Mar 17 with 2595 viewsLblock

I blame..... errrmmmm, ahhhh.... errrr....

I'll get back to you on that

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Another good deed done by the club on 21:47 - Mar 17 with 2571 viewsdaveB

It was a Premier League rule so the club had no choice but brilliant they have moved you back now

Another good deed done by the club on 21:52 - Mar 17 with 2534 viewsLongsufferingR

Great move. PR seems to be getting much better these days. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much chance of them reversing Briatore's decision to turf out all the people like me who had cracking seats on the halfway line in SAR to build his poxy C Club or W12 or whatever he called it.

Another good deed done by the club on 22:26 - Mar 17 with 2437 viewsDave_Lazy

Same here, but if we get promoted we're on the move again apparently.

Another good deed done by the club on 22:40 - Mar 17 with 2402 viewsqueensparker

I'm supremely relaxed about that happening any time soon

Another good deed done by the club on 09:23 - Mar 18 with 2129 viewsMytch_QPR

Good to hear, but a few prawn sandwiches would not gave gone amiss?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Another good deed done by the club on 09:37 - Mar 18 with 2103 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good stuff. Happy for you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Another good deed done by the club on 10:56 - Mar 18 with 1997 viewsMrSheen

Typical. No ambition.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024