Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksport adverts 12:57 - Apr 29 with 6034 viewsSuffolkHoop

Could they be any more dumbed down? Who is the average listener!?

Talksport adverts on 13:02 - Apr 29 with 6020 viewseasthertsr

Don't listen to that station!, I stopped a few years ago and I feel much better for it!

Talksport adverts on 13:58 - Apr 29 with 5955 viewsPigbag

I listen to it a fair amount, they have some good presenters and some awful. Awful being - Alan Brazil, Adrian Durham & Mike Parry. Good being - Hawksbee & Jacobs, Jon Richardson & Matt Forde and Micky Quinn. But yeh, the adverts are atrocious, I mute the volume for a few minutes every time.

Talksport adverts on 14:46 - Apr 29 with 5904 viewsSuffolkHoop

The phone-ins are almost exclusively aimed at Arsenal fans, and often men who are old enough to know better.

Talksport adverts on 14:59 - Apr 29 with 5884 viewsrunningman75

I used to listen at night but got so annoyed with Jason " Mr Chelsea " Cundy and Andy ( Man Unitedd fan with a London accent ) Goldstein. Not exactly restful listening.

Talksport adverts on 15:04 - Apr 29 with 5868 viewsTacticalR

All right-minded people should reject Cundyism.

Air hostess clique

Talksport adverts on 15:07 - Apr 29 with 5856 viewsBoston

Mike Parry is GOD.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Talksport adverts on 15:07 - Apr 29 with 5855 viewsYorkRanger

Other than 30 minutes with Danny Murphy and John Cross of the Mirror at 7am on Monday morning, I stopped listening a long time ago.

Talksport adverts on 15:08 - Apr 29 with 5853 viewsDorse

Mike Parry is odd.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Talksport adverts on 15:36 - Apr 29 with 5836 viewsNorthernr

Why have one power drill when you can have two?

Talksport adverts on 15:39 - Apr 29 with 5823 viewsHendonHoop

I used to love talkSPORT but it has begun to grate on me a bit of late with the constant adverts as well as the annoying loud repeat screaching goal commentaries. I do enjoy Adrian Durham, Hawksbee and Jacobs, Stan Collymore, Micky Quinn and Jason Cundy. However, Alan Brazil and Andy Goldsteins shows now get on my nerves. Brazil asks bland questions and you can hear the coffee slurping on his lips and Goldstein is forever shouting and interrupting with " JAY!!...JAY!!...JAY!! " . I'm also a bit underwhelmed with their new 2 station format. Bit of a let down I reckon. I listen to LBC a lot these days.

Talksport adverts on 15:45 - Apr 29 with 5812 viewsBluce_Ree

Johnny Vaughan's saturday show was really good. Despite him being Chelsea filth.

I occasionally pop Drive on but it's agonising. Durham is clearly winding up the listeners to make them phone in and they do. And they are always Liverpool 'fans' with southern accents. And this always happens...

Cockney Red: yeah, I usually agree with you Durham but you're out of line saying that our midfield was bad yesterday. They've been improving all season.

Durham: They were shocking. Were you at the game yesterday?

Cockney Red: no, I couldn't see it as I was [EXCUSE].

Also, Goughie is legit retarded. I thought Ian Wright was bad. And he was. But Darren Gough is shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Talksport adverts on 16:53 - Apr 29 with 5730 viewslondonscottish

Oh look, They've got 12 on the pitch.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Talksport adverts on 17:02 - Apr 29 with 5722 viewslondonscottish

I also like Adrian Durham and I was laughing out loud in the car on Tuesday at the bit where Goughie was opening his Panini stickers.

I used to really like Johnny Vaughan as he usually managed to do almost the whole of Warm Up without talking about any real football.

I normally find the Saggers and Collymore schtick a bit annoying but it was (unintentional) comedy gold the other night when Stan was presenting his credentials for getting a job at Villa and Saggers was being Mr Angry

Stan; people like Gazza got away with a lot because of their cheeky persona.s I mean he threw Cheryl down the stairs for Gods sake!
Saggears; But Stan, you hit a woman
Stan; Silence
Saggers; and when the parent of the promising kids comes to see you and you want to sign him and the parent wants to you take good care of him...
Stan; Yes.....
Saggers; What are you going to say when he ask the question, the inevitable question "What about the dogging?"

Nearly choked on my beer

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024