Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Parkes 20:26 - May 10 with 9248 viewskingshill

Well he can fcuk right off.....

Phil Parkes on 20:28 - May 10 with 7456 viewsMrSheen

Has Keith Rowland taken his ovation yet?

Phil Parkes on 20:29 - May 10 with 7446 viewsCamberleyR

I was watching thinking, "wellll, there was another team you played for, for nine years and over 400 games....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Phil Parkes on 20:30 - May 10 with 7438 viewsCamberleyR

And won your only England cap with...

Phil Parkes on 20:33 - May 10 with 7407 viewsSnipper

What did he say?

Phil Parkes on 20:44 - May 10 with 7321 viewsCamberleyR

I can't remember exactly but it was a montage of old West Ham talking heads Bonds, Cottee, Gale...you get the score , including PP eulogising what a special club West Ham were, unique atmosphere at Upton Park/Boleyn Ground, special ground blah, blah, fcking blah.

Phil Parkes on 20:48 - May 10 with 7265 viewsdaveB

well he did have a great time at West Ham and has always said he loves both QPR and West Ham equally, he played the same number of games for both teams. Bit harsh to slate him for talking nicely about them, wonder if West Ham fans are the same when he speaks about QPR

Phil Parkes on 20:50 - May 10 with 7247 viewsQPRDave

He played the same amount of games for both clubs, so bearing in mind he's been asked to talk about his time there, he's going to say that.
If we get him together with the other mid 70s team here we would expect him to say the same about us

Phil Parkes on 21:19 - May 10 with 7073 viewskingshill

Why wouldn't he just say it's not a great idea if I comment. West Ham men like Bonds, Cottee etc I can understand.
Bit like John Hollins on the pitch on Saturday, he had plenty to say about us when we had the plastic pitch and he was at Chelsea

Phil Parkes on 21:24 - May 10 with 7031 viewsdaveB

because he played for them for 10 years and enjoyed it so why wouldn't he talk glowingly about a club he liked playing for

Phil Parkes on 21:26 - May 10 with 7010 viewskingshill

It's called having a bit of respect for another team that you also played for 10 years for but you just like to take the opposite view all the time anyway so I'm really wasting my time here........

Phil Parkes on 21:59 - May 10 with 6836 viewsdaveB

but he has respect for us, he can respect for his other club as well. Telling him to fak off because he says he had a good spell at West Ham is embarrassing.

Phil Parkes on 22:07 - May 10 with 6794 viewskingshill

But that's not what he said was it? Or did you not see it?

Phil Parkes on 22:09 - May 10 with 6775 viewsdaveB

I saw it and don't see a problem with him saying it's a special ground etc because it is. Clint Hill talks fondly about Palace but doesn't mean he didn't love playing for us

Phil Parkes on 22:33 - May 10 with 6628 viewsHollowayRanger

did nowt wrong ,its wet spams night and he's most likely their best ever keeper

we have a few to choose from including him

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Phil Parkes on 22:33 - May 10 with 6629 viewskingshill

You don't have a problem with it, I see it as a lack of respect to the club that he made his name at. Probably best we leave it at that.
Others seem to agree with each of us. There we have it in a nutshell.

Phil Parkes on 22:35 - May 10 with 6603 viewsdaveB

how is showing a lack of respect to QPR though, he's not saying QPR are crap in comparison he's just talking up another club the same way he talks up us when asked about QPR

Phil Parkes on 22:38 - May 10 with 6585 viewskingshill

For fcuks sake mate it's my opinion, are we not allowed to have different ones from you?

You feel free to have the last word now so you can sleep tonight, I'll leave you to it..........

Phil Parkes on 22:53 - May 10 with 6506 viewsdaveB

calm down, yes you are allowed a different opinion never said you weren't but i am allowed to disagree with you

Phil Parkes on 23:00 - May 10 with 6452 viewsTheBlob

Alan Devonshire's in a right old two and eight.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Phil Parkes on 23:12 - May 10 with 6387 viewskingshill

I've already said we obviously have different opinions, but you had to make the same point for the third time.

Sleep tight

Phil Parkes on 23:27 - May 10 with 6334 viewskensalriser

No problem with whatever Parksy says about West Ham.

However, I would like to say on my own behalf: fck West Ham and the criminal way they got handed a spanking new massive stadium on our coin. And I sincerely hope they get relegated next season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Phil Parkes on 01:21 - May 11 with 6147 viewsbob566

West ham and qpr legend. Not just qpr legend. Get over it

Phil Parkes on 07:00 - May 11 with 5998 viewsPommyhoop

Indeed..
Check out who's on Becksy's bedroom wall.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Phil Parkes on 09:20 - May 11 with 5799 viewsDeepcutHoop

Did he actively slag QPR off, or just not mention us at a West Ham event?

If it's the latter this is an amazingly petty thing to be angry about.

Phil Parkes on 09:33 - May 11 with 5763 viewsfrancisbowles

As football fans most of us make childish remarks from time to time to time BUT when you put yourself in a hole, don't keep digging!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024