Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toronto late October 15:29 - Sep 2 with 2470 viewsqpr1976

Transfer window closed, no game for over a week, so an ideal opportunity for me to ask for any opinions on visiting Toronto ? There for 5 nights next month -

So far
Maple Leafs (Ice Hockey) tickets aquired.
Stiff Little Fingers gig tickets acquired.
Aiming to do the CN Tower and Niagara Falls.
Wife & Daughter will shop at some point.

Any suggestions or recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Toronto late October on 16:27 - Sep 2 with 2444 viewsVancouverHoop

Depending on dates you could take in CFL (gridiron) on the 15th – Argos v Saskatchewan.

On the 23rd Toronto FC play their final regular season home match against Chicago. TO are currently top of the Eastern division.

Also – and this is FYI only – the Blue Jays currently lead the American League east. If (and it's a big one) they get to the World Series, and it went seven games, there'd be a game on the 15th or 16th. No chance of getting tickets of course, but just being in town then would be amazing. The entire city would go batshit.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2016 16:33]

Toronto late October on 16:33 - Sep 2 with 2436 viewsLongsufferingR

Niagara Falls - very impressive
Niagara itself - shthole modelled on Blackpool, so I wouldn't hang around after your visit.

Toronto late October on 16:44 - Sep 2 with 2417 viewsqpr1976

Vancouver - Thanks, we arrive on the 23rd, so will just miss the other sporting events.

lsR - Yeah, heard similar. Looking to get train or bus/coach there, enjoy the falls, do the boat ride or a helicopter (probably boat) then get outa there.

Toronto late October on 16:46 - Sep 2 with 2412 viewsFredManRave

Well I never. Niagra is actually spelt Niagara. Did not know that. Still, definitely pronounced Niagra.

De nada.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Toronto late October on 17:21 - Sep 2 with 2364 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I stayed at Niagara on the Lake and it was lovely. Is that different to Niagra itself then?

Toronto late October on 17:22 - Sep 2 with 2359 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We did the CN Tower and Niagara which is a must.
We then spent a few days in Algonquin Park which was lovely abaout the same time of year.

Toronto late October on 17:24 - Sep 2 with 2359 viewsBoston

In the dark it's like Nigeria.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Toronto late October on 19:06 - Sep 2 with 2300 viewsLongsufferingR

Yes, we stopped there for lunch when we went. It's completely the opposite of Niagara.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024