Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk Sport 14:33 - Sep 5 with 14928 viewsHordleHoop

Please tell me Harry Redknapp isn't going to be a regular on TS now Colin Murray has left.
Jim White! Jesus wept

Talk Sport on 14:40 - Sep 5 with 12994 viewsrunningman75

I presume only if they provide a driver as his knees will mean he is not fit to drive to London.

Talk Sport on 15:36 - Sep 5 with 12937 viewsWatford_Ranger

I listened to Murray regularly and it was an excellent show. Shame he's gone and if he gets another radio gig I'll listen to that. I assume Jim White was awful.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but Talksport did/does do some good stuff IMO but some good presenters are leaving (Murray) or being driven out (Collymore, Moore) and replaced with inferior quality (White) while it becomes essentially Sun radio. Shame.

On the bright side, Mickey Quinn is gone from weekends.

Talk Sport on 15:39 - Sep 5 with 12931 viewsBluce_Ree

Mike Parry is the issue. He's such a massive tw@t.

I'm not sure if he's a regular but I've turned the station on a couple of times in the last few weeks and he's been doing his bullshit blustering shtick all over the place.

Prick.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Talk Sport on 16:32 - Sep 5 with 12872 viewskingsburyR

H&J is the only decent show left.

Murray was excellent. Real loss to the station.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Talk Sport on 17:00 - Sep 5 with 12818 viewsenfieldargh

Feck talk shite listen to Robert Elmes on bbc radio London. Good conversation, good music great guests and always a daily Qpr mention

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Talk Sport on 17:48 - Sep 5 with 12757 viewsBoston

Does he ever mention getting turned over in Watling Park?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Talk Sport on 17:49 - Sep 5 with 12751 viewswestberksr

this

despite being Liverpool, Spuds & Scum; all 3 moan about theirs and every other team equally. Murray also likes his music and a few of the music references/anecdotes were good too.

Unlike Mr Scum "oh we are talking about the Scottish amateur game, here's my contribution from a Chelscum perspective" Cundy; grade A khunt!

So that's it down to 1-4pm (make that 3.45pm as there is the chance they'll chat to Adrian Durham prior to his show.

Talk Sport on 18:08 - Sep 5 with 12722 viewsted_hendrix

It's where the trade go.
It's where the trade go.
It's where the trade go.
It's where the trade go.
It's where the trade go.

Try channel hopping every few minutes and this is all you'll hear, Selco It's where the trade go.

That and a few knobs discussing nothingness.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2016 22:58]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Talk Sport on 18:43 - Sep 5 with 12659 viewsDesertBoot

Colin Murray quit TalkSport in advance of the stations takeover by News International - he's a staunch Liverpool fan and couldn't work with The Sun's parent company.
Danny Kelly's Trans Europe Express and Sporting Lives the only two shows worth listening to

Wish I could be like David Watts

Talk Sport on 19:17 - Sep 5 with 12611 viewsBoston

He had no problem getting paid for giving his views to many who are staunchly anti Liverpool though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Talk Sport on 20:00 - Sep 5 with 12547 viewsTacticalR

Someone should write a play about talksport...Waiting for Selco.

Air hostess clique

Talk Sport on 20:13 - Sep 5 with 12522 viewsthame_hoops

I listen occasionally, I like H &J, I tried or listen to the two mikes when they covered for Colin Murray and it was unlistenable. Two guys constantly interrupting each other talking absolute drivel, made my ears bleed.

Talk Sport on 20:17 - Sep 5 with 12514 viewsLblock

I find almost all talk radio shows are nothing more than bait.... Talkshizen the absolute worst of the lot
Simply disagree with everyone and goad more listeners to ring in "let's hear your views..."

I need a beat, a hook, a melody and some good vibes coming from my radio speakers

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Talk Sport on 20:50 - Sep 5 with 12453 viewsBluce_Ree

Danny Kelly is beyond shit.

He doesn't let people talk when he interviews them. That Man City player who fked his knees up years ago was on and he had a fairly interesting story. Except Danny didn't give him the space to tell it and in the end I caught the same guy being interviewed on Radio 5 who did a much better job.

Danny Kelly's thing is that he'll ask a question and then add a load of extra sentences to it for no reason. In the end you just want the fat prick to die like a peasant.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Talk Sport on 22:32 - Sep 5 with 12319 viewsichbinnaughty

Hahahaha top marks for the exquisitely unnecessary final sentence!

Talk Sport on 22:38 - Sep 5 with 12310 viewsHendonHoop

I am a regular listener to talkSPORT and shocked to hear Micky Quinn is not doing weekends anymore as I enjoyed his shows. H + J are brilliant as well as Adrian Durham. I know he goads people but he is a good listen and is never drab or boring. I stopped listening the Mr Brazil in the mornings as I find it very predictable and boring of late. The way he askes the most obvious questions to Sporting guests like. " Are the lads looking forward to the game on Saturday? " or " How is the training going with your new manager?" What does he expect them to say? ( " Oh Alan.. We are all scared stiff about the game on Saturday and are bricking it " or " Nah! The new boss is a real twit!!". I could scream some days as you can hear his lips slurp as he talks while sips his coffee and chews his biscuits. I still think its better than some other sports radio stations.

Talk Sport on 22:54 - Sep 5 with 12285 viewslondonscottish

I like some of the stuff on Talksport. H&J have grown on me over the years. I like a lot of Danny Kelly's stuff. Unlike most on here I find a lot of Drive genuinely amusing.

I thought Colin Murray was good on 5 Live then TS.

Always switch it off the second Redknapp appears. Same for Barton.

Still, at least I'll always know where to buy a van/sort my PPI/hire a breaker/make a bet online and Impress My Friends. Oh yes.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Talk Sport on 10:33 - Sep 6 with 12149 viewspaulparker

Talksport is getting worse especially the weekends
Georgie bingham, max rushden, that unfunny comedian Richardson , durham & parlour
its utter gash , also the likes of Gough & cork need shooting they are an utter embarrassment same as Mark schwarzer ,
do yourself a favour people and listen to the great Danny baker on 5 on a Saturday
I would say Talksport need to invest in Baker, Vaughan , James Richardson, Gabrille marcotti, keys & gray instead of divs like jim white

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Talk Sport on 11:24 - Sep 6 with 12076 viewsDWQPR

Agree that Danny Baker on a Saturday morning is a must especially whiling away a few hours driving to an away match. Regarding Talksport H&J are about as good as you are going to get although Hawksbee without doubt has prolonged the career of Andy Jacobs who really is the poor relation in the mirth stakes. I regularly listen to the Two Mikes via a podcast, which does get rid of all of the adverts and is the way to listen to radio programmes. Although there is a lot of nonsense they spout, being aged hacks they really do have interesting backgrounds and come up with some great stories of their pasts in Fleet Street. Harmless listening at worst.

Durham though, gormless knut. I cannot understand how he thinks he can be taken as a serious broadcaster promoting the views that he does, although I suspect that much of it is to provoke debate, but you can do this by not being stupid/controversial and sadly the way he goes about things just attracts the neandrathals to phone in. And as for having Darren Gough next to him, wouldn't it just be better to employ someone who can actually speak English?

And as far as Redknapp being on the radio, well, I found out very recently that an invite for me to attend a seminar in the summer was supressed because Redknapp happened to be one of the guest speakers. The organisers feared that I would create carnage!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Talk Sport on 11:35 - Sep 6 with 12055 viewsMarc

I just dont get it, has Jim White been given this slot because of his silly antics on deadline day over the last few years?

Talk Sport on 11:36 - Sep 6 with 12055 viewsWatford_Ranger

I like Rushden on the radio. Was awful on Soccer Am but everyone is.

Talk Sport on 14:46 - Sep 6 with 11909 viewsHendonHoop

I would love to Danny Baker have to get a daily show on talkSPORT. He would be brilliant. They do need a good sort out on the Station I reckon as some of the shows are utterly bland and boring. I think that maybe from 12 noon till 2pm on every Saturday , they should have a Football / Sports Trivia show. As that would get people talking and answering various footy and sporting trivia facts and figures questions and also as well as the big match day build up, it would make for a great listen while traveling in cars to the games and give everyone a feel food factor for the day ahead and also add discussion down the pub afterwards . I think up until Match day live around the grounds with Adrian Durham comes on at 2pm, things are really meaningless hot air.

Talk Sport on 18:46 - Sep 6 with 11816 viewspaulparker

He used to have one with Danny Kelly about 20 years ago before talksport sacked them
some of the stories we gold , proper funny

http://www.internettreehouse.co.uk/footie.htm

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Talk Sport on 22:14 - Sep 6 with 11753 viewsLblock

You do realise Talkshite is basically SkySports without the teeth, tits and arse dont you?

They actually have production meetings at "SSN HQ" and share bait stories

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Talk Sport on 13:32 - Sep 7 with 11639 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't mind Murray and judoes for him standing by his principles.
Only listen to TS sporadically, it did have a few good bits, now it's owned by NI I imagine it will be much worse and more top 4 centric etc.

Has Collymore left?

Came across quite well most of the time considering how much of a pr1ck he seems on twitter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024