Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Call for Neil... 10:19 - Sep 14 with 5971 viewsBillericayR

I know some will think it is backward step - but I see articles claiming it will be difficult to lift the team for the Huddersfield trip.
Well I know a man who can - why wait until we are in the bottom three.

The team picked last night should not be losing 6-0 at home.

They might not be premiership class but many of the team are good championship players.

When I listen to JFH I get no inspiration - I think on previous performances at home this was going to happen - even Swindon would have beaten us if is was not for Ingram.

Should be a classic against Sunderland next week.

Sorry very pessimistic this morning.

Call for Neil... on 10:55 - Sep 14 with 4425 viewsPinnerPaul

He won't come back while Les is here - trust me.

Call for Neil... on 10:57 - Sep 14 with 4420 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What is Howard Wilkinson up to nowadays? He did well at Leeds in '92 didn't he.

Call for Neil... on 11:02 - Sep 14 with 4400 viewsCamberleyR

Gordon Jago's still alive.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Call for Neil... on 11:43 - Sep 14 with 4311 viewsMarc

But did he perform yet another rescue job just last season?

Call for Neil... on 11:49 - Sep 14 with 4290 viewsaston_hoop

We don't need rescuing. We have played 7 games this season, we have won 3, lost 3 and drawn one and in the 3rd round of the cup. We are where we should expect to be, we are bedding in new and young players, we have a manager with a lot to learn but who should get a chance to learn it this season and thats that. Lets not go through this every time we lose.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Call for Neil... on 11:53 - Sep 14 with 4274 viewsessextaxiboy

Hooray !! What a chunk of common sense ...

Call for Neil... on 11:54 - Sep 14 with 4265 viewsThe_Mole

I personally would welcome the return of NW like Christmas had come early but will now place my tin hat on in case the likes of Bazza in his loft or others choose to castrate me again for my views!

Call for Neil... on 11:56 - Sep 14 with 4251 viewsgigiisourgod

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/14/neil-warnock-claims-he-recommended-conor-ho

All hail King Colin. On a serious note though he would have been absolutely ideal.

Call for Neil... on 11:57 - Sep 14 with 4244 viewsdaveB

We tried to sign him in the summer

Call for Neil... on 12:01 - Sep 14 with 4221 viewsHooparoo

At least Warnock would have us organised. All I hear is Jimmy is young and inexperienced, he will learn etc etc. What are we? A fcking training college?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Call for Neil... on 12:01 - Sep 14 with 4219 viewsDannytheR

Always wanted the best players, our Neil. Doesn't actually sign them at the time, but he always wanted to afterwards.

Call for Neil... on 12:04 - Sep 14 with 4203 viewszizoustainrod

Great topic!

Call for Neil... on 12:12 - Sep 14 with 4169 viewsjohncharles

You're thinking of 'Arry. Neil did sign some good players. Derry and Hill for a start.

Strong and stable my arse.

Call for Neil... on 12:17 - Sep 14 with 4150 viewsR_from_afar

Look, I love the man, but Warnock is not the solution for QPR.

No, scratch that, he is not the solution for *any* football club. He simply isn't interested in being a manager on an ongoing basis.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Call for Neil... on 12:21 - Sep 14 with 4138 viewsDannytheR

And Joey Barton, Shaun Wright Phillips, Luke Young, Armand Traore, Anton Ferdinand, Jay Bothroyd and Kieron Dyer,

But none of them was his fault, as he always makes clear. He just did the good ones.

Call for Neil... on 12:31 - Sep 14 with 4101 viewsMytch_QPR

Neil has become football's Elastoplast. He's effectively retired.

Will we still be calling for him of we squeak a 1-0 win at Huddersfield, or will it all be alright then?

BTW, in terms of Meltdown rating (1-10) where do we see ourselves at?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Call for Neil... on 13:24 - Sep 14 with 3960 viewsjohncharles

I knew you'd do that. The topic was good signings so you list a lot of bad ones. (Not all bad by the way ) you can't answer the question so you answer another one instead.

Call for Neil... on 13:27 - Sep 14 with 3945 viewsToast_R

Gordon's Alive?

Call for Neil... on 13:33 - Sep 14 with 3909 viewsDannytheR

The topic - the one I was talking about originally that you then replied to - was that Warnock has form for publicly talking about good players he was going to sign, but then didn't, and then explaining how that wasn't really his fault though: Wayne Routledge, Ashley Williams, Danny Graham, etc

You then say he signed some good players, which isn't what I was talking about, but there we are. Looks like neither of us are very good at staying on topic.

Yes, it's true: Warnock signed some good players. And Harry Redknapp signed Charlie Austin and Jim Magilton signed Ale Faurlin.

Call for Neil... on 15:10 - Sep 14 with 3747 viewsPinnerPaul

and I repeat - its pointless because he won't work with Les F.

Call for Neil... on 15:34 - Sep 14 with 3697 viewsWatfordR

And I will say for the first time - its pointless because the very VERY last thing we need is another short term managerial appointment.

I'm p@ssed off and humiliated by last night, but if we are going to suffer results like last night, then seasons when we won't go up and won't go down are the best time to suffer.

I'm also not, and have not at any stage been, entirely convinced by JFH, but he is still a young enough manager to learn and adapt his ideas, and after last night he does need to start by accepting that the result and performance was primarily down to him. Just throwing your hands in the air and sayiing "Well what did you expect?" might be acceptable at Burton but won't wash here.

Call for Neil... on 15:43 - Sep 14 with 3658 viewsrobith

I love Neil, but his interviews even during his time with us started to resemble Rodney saying to Del Boy "Mum didn't half say a lot of things on her death bed"

Call for Neil... on 15:45 - Sep 14 with 3651 viewsjohncharles

Somethings Warnock will have are names of a couple of players we desperately need. A midfield boss and a proper right back.

Call for Neil... on 15:52 - Sep 14 with 3632 viewspeejaybee

Got any idea who they might be ???

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Call for Neil... on 15:58 - Sep 14 with 3623 viewsLongsufferingR

Paul Pogba and Kyle Walker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024